An Argument For The Defense In People V Hartwick

Sec. 8 needs to be the biggest, baddest thing going

​I agree but i think we have missed that part and there is no tuning back and our case would have made things a lot easier for all Sec 8 case's if we could have gotten more support but most people where only to busy and it wasn't them and it couldn't happen to them 

​I agree but i think we have missed that part and there is no tuning back and our case would have made things a lot easier for all Sec 8 case's if we could have gotten more support but most people where only to busy and it wasn't them and it couldn't happen to them 

What support do you mean to say please?

I would also like to know what you mean . It is/was my understanding that Mr. Komorn and Rudoi were prepared to go the distance . I remember a number of your hearings where there were usually 3-5 people , like myself and Brian Vaughn (RIP) & his ol' lady to a near full gallery . I remember your last court date very well , bobandtorey were supposed to pick me up on that morning and did not . The next thing I hear , a guilty plea has been accepted . 

EDIT: It's too bad you had to plead guilty when you knew you weren't .

Edited by knucklehead bob

Thanks

If i would have to pick just one it would be

Just help with getting to and from the Court house i can remember the times i would have to get up at 4 AM to be at court at 8 AM  because i couldn't walk and the pain was so  bad but i knew if i didn't  make it thinks would turn out wrose 

bob, this is inappropriate and needlessly offensive.

Here is the post i replied to

Bob, the SC could not have been more clear that sec. 8 must be permitted in the King/Kolanek unanimous decision and in their appendix to those cases, something that is uncommon, and when material questions of fact arise, the case must go to a jury. Will you please stop telling us the sky is falling? We know better.

^This is true .^

i think we have missed that part and there is no tuning back

^This is true .^

​ our case would have made things a lot easier for all Sec 8 case's 

^This is true .^

if we could have gotten more support but most people where only to busy and it wasn't them and it couldn't happen to them 

^This is at best , erroneous .^ 

Thanks

If i would have to pick just one it would be

Just help with getting to and from the Court house i can remember the times i would have to get up at 4 AM to be at court at 8 AM  because i couldn't walk and the pain was so  bad but i knew if i didn't  make it thinks would turn out wrose 

It is one thing to be a victim of the system due to lack of support, funding or legal representation . None of this was an issue in the People v Redden & Clark . Lack of supprt is a figment of your imagination . Your legal team was behind you and I know Torey Clark had your back right to the end . As did myself even though you saw fit not to pick me up , or even call ! Along with a number of other people .

In the end , you need to look elsewhere(mirror) for what was lacking in the People v Redden & Clark . PTSD is a terrible condition with many causes and affects . Affects which are being suffered currently by more than just yourself . I'm sure it had/has something to do with your decision to plead guilty and the problem you have accepting it .

• 3 weeks later...

t-pain's comment are correct. The older forms did not contain the same attestation: The Physician Attestation form signed by the physician specifies that the physician attests that the information entered on the certification is true and accurate. The physician attests that they are in compliance with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, Administrative Rules, and all amendments.

This is unfortunate. The old form says nothing about the law.

I went again to Judge Anderson to get my bond changed, instead they made me bend over and take some more punishment. 

I was asked to take a drug abuse assessment. I did so and scored low across the board on their tests and was written an evaluation stating I had no likely addiction problems and that I should take a single drug test to show I was not using Marijuana.

OK. Two days after this eval was given the testers boss wrote an addendum that basically said I scored so low I must have cheated and they recommend I begin random drug testing and be required to see an addictionologist. Mind you this second evaluation was done by a person who never met me. (was the county prosecutor involved?)

I would like to know how much the taxpayer paid for this testing process that is just ignored? It appears, at least from my perspective, that the entire drug assessment is a farce.

So, as I again bend over, I wonder  "will this ever end?".

I am not going to do it this time. Let her file a bench warrant and have me arrested. If she want me to see an addictionologist, let her pay for it because I will not. I did have a drug test (which was negative). I also asked (in writing, of course, as I am not allowed to call my attorney), for my good for nothing attorney to file a motion to have the addendum assessment ignored as the assessor never interviewed me nor even met me. So far I have3 not heard from my attorney.

Edited by Joel

I would like to know how much the taxpayer paid for this testing process that is just ignored? It appears, at least from my perspective, that the entire drug assessment is a farce.

The taxpayers don't normally pay for that, you do. It's part of your court costs.

From your perspective, and the perspective of any right thinking person, it is a farce.

From the court systems perspective it is a money maker. The court, the attorneys, the drug testing facilities, the drug abuse counselors and anyone else who touches your paper work gets to steal money from you. If you are sentenced to community service they also get to use you for slave labor.

It normally ends when you pay all the money they ask for. If you make payments it goes on for as long as it takes you to pay.

The judge will be more than happy to issue a bench warrant and have you arrested, that will cost you even more.

You didn't really believe the "criminal justice system" had anything at all to do with justice did you?

I always prefer to think of them more as an organized crime gang that sends armed thugs after you when they want cash. I've been robbed by street thieves and I've been raided and arrested. The only difference I could see was the street robbers didn't kidnap me and the ordeal ended as soon as I handed over what they wanted.

The courts however keep handing you off to more members of their gang of thieves and the torment goes on and on.

pc_dbe4c2fbca789e2b32b9ef174211a911.jpg

The taxpayers don't normally pay for that, you do. It's part of your court costs.

From your perspective, and the perspective of any right thinking person, it is a farce.

From the court systems perspective it is a money maker. The court, the attorneys, the drug testing facilities, the drug abuse counselors and anyone else who touches your paper work gets to steal money from you. If you are sentenced to community service they also get to use you for slave labor.

It normally ends when you pay all the money they ask for. If you make payments it goes on for as long as it takes you to pay.

The judge will be more than happy to issue a bench warrant and have you arrested, that will cost you even more.

You didn't really believe the "criminal justice system" had anything at all to do with justice did you?

I always prefer to think of them more as an organized crime gang that sends armed thugs after you when they want cash. I've been robbed by street thieves and I've been raided and arrested. The only difference I could see was the street robbers didn't kidnap me and the ordeal ended as soon as I handed over what they wanted.

The courts however keep handing you off to more members of their gang of thieves and the torment goes on and on.

pc_dbe4c2fbca789e2b32b9ef174211a911.jpg

Thank you it is so true 

t-pain's comment are correct. The older forms did not contain the same attestation: The Physician Attestation form signed by the physician specifies that the physician attests that the information entered on the certification is true and accurate. The physician attests that they are in compliance with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, Administrative Rules, and all amendments.

This is unfortunate. The old form says nothing about the law.

I went again to Judge Anderson to get my bond changed, instead they made me bend over and take some more punishment. 

I was asked to take a drug abuse assessment. I did so and scored low across the board on their tests and was written an evaluation stating I had no likely addiction problems and that I should take a single drug test to show I was not using Marijuana.

OK. Two days after this eval was given the testers boss wrote an addendum that basically said I scored so low I must have cheated and they recommend I begin random drug testing and be required to see an addictionologist. Mind you this second evaluation was done by a person who never met me. (was the county prosecutor involved?)

So, as I again bend over, I wonder  "will this ever end?".

I am not going to do it this time. Let her file a bench warrant and have me arrested. If she want me to see an addictionologist, let her pay for it because I will not. I did have a drug test (which was negative). I also asked (in writing, of course, as I am not allowed to call my attorney), for my good for nothing attorney to file a motion to have the addendum assessment ignored as the assessor never interviewed me nor even met me. So far I have3 not heard from my attorney.

Thank you Joel i/we can feel you after 1500 days we had enough and it will end for you but  i bet you won't like that end with a Court appointed Lawyer and he/she ant FREE 

Get yourself a real Lawyer like M.K i am not trying to be mean am trying to help

So sorry to hear of more BS on your situation Joel................ I hate to say it but the answer to your question about when it will end is that it will not end until they get EVERYTHING THEY WANT................ And people have the nerve to say if you simply follow the law nothing will happen to you............. That is a fukking joke..................

• 2 months later...

You should get another assessment, I have a friend who had to take one, she was pulled over outside of a bar, she worked at.

She had 2 beers and blew a point over the limit, but passed all field sobriety tests.

She went to court and the judge told her she had to be assessed, and gave her a list of agencies that worked with the state. She made an appointment, and when she went in, the person assessing her had a bible sitting on their desk.

He told her the only way for her to get better was through Jesus, and that the bible was the only book she needed to get help. The assessor told her that her belief in Spiritualism, was "a bunch of baloney" and recomended to the judge placement at teen challenge, she was in her late 20's.

She was horrified that a state representative could push religion and when it was brought up, the judge told her she could get another 200 dollar assesment, from someone else on the list of choices.

She did, and the next assesment showed that she didn't have an issue with alcohol.