New Bill Would Allow Medical Marijuana Dispensaries To Operate Legally With Video

Just for a reference,... a dispensary by me offers $170/oz.  That is without testing cost that will appear in these bills too.

continue....

Not for my quality they don't :)  I've seen $225/oz for platinum quality over 19%THC(arborside website?).  I'd be in that category. :)

Far too many unknowns at this point to project how it will all shake out.

One thing you can see, as the # of outlets go up, the price goes down. Check out leafly.com (sp?) and compare the $ the places in Colorado are advertising and the $ the places in Cali are advertisng for what they claim is the same "platinum" strain.

That was a joke, I couldn't care less where the prices go. Sorry should've jk'd it.  That should be a great thing for patients though.

Edit:

The joke wasn't about my quality, just the prices. :) I remember seeing it when I was looking for dispensaries.  Don't even know if it was current as some of these websites are not up to date.  They may be offering $175 too for all I know.  I'll just be happy when I can legally help more people and get a wider scope of reviews on my stuff.  I'm dying to drop off samples for more than testing.  I've got great reviews dropping samples at the 2 places I have.  For some reason they all say it's hard to get the crystal count I do with organics.  Certainly not my experience.  Although I haven't seen anything labeled organic at any of the dispensaries I have gone to.  Maybe the sample size is too small for them?

Edited by Norby

That was a joke, I couldn't care less where the prices go. Sorry should've jk'd it.  That should be a great thing for patients though.

Edit:

The joke wasn't about my quality, just the prices. :) I remember seeing it when I was looking for dispensaries.  Don't even know if it was current as some of these websites are not up to date.  They may be offering $175 too for all I know.  I'll just be happy when I can legally help more people and get a wider scope of reviews on my stuff.  I'm dying to drop off samples for more than testing.  I've got great reviews dropping samples at the 2 places I have.  For some reason they all say it's hard to get the crystal count I do with organics.  Certainly not my experience.  Although I haven't seen anything labeled organic at any of the dispensaries I have gone to.  Maybe the sample size is too small for them?

I agree  organic is here now and it sounds like you may have  a jump on things  good luck