Patient Is Not Being Patient.

pidge28

Grassmatch, it's not like that. My patients get theirs first. If there are extras after them, great. I don't get rid of all of it either. I keep extra around in case my patients need more, until recently when I'm having grow issues.

I get it man, sorry for the accusation. I've seen similar issues since 2008, when lots of cg's made promises to patients only to

sell to the disp instead, and then cite garden issues as their reason to drop patients. I choose to never sell to a dispensary and that allows me to have supply on hand for those garden issue times. Pretty soon more cg's were "pimping" for the plant counts and cash of black market sales, and many patients were left in the cold. I saw dozens in the forums and interview several all the time repeating the same patient issue of no supply. It's rare to see that type of relationship today, especially out in the open like you put it. I do empathize with you, but more so with your patient for the record. She's been wronged by you, maybe inadvertently, and has a right to be upset. You owe her nothing legally, but should placate her for the positive karma you need.

peace

As far as dropping my patients go, some threads say 'change of caregiver form' others say 'directly contact LARA'. I know my patient will refuse to sign anything as far as being dropped.

There was a thread that had a response from LARA about such matters. I will see if I can dig it up but the long story short is if your patient refuses to sign and remove you as their caregiver then you need to send a letter to the patient informing them of your actions and send a letter to LARA stating the patient refuses to sign and that you wish to be removed from being that patients caregiver. Send both certified with return signature. I would also send with the letter to LARA the change form of course minus the patients signature. If anyone has that link please post it.

Edited by ozzrokk

You people calling for the patient's name to be posted make me SICK!

You scream and tinkle and moan about the courts and LEOs violating confidentiality standards, and then you read some ONE-SIDED internet story about a patient gone bad, and suddenly you call for a CG to post a patient's confidential information on-line for the world to see.  So when the courts and LEO "out" a patient, you see it as a criminal offense worthy of fines and jail time, but then you support a CG to go public with the same info. Why?  

Just answer that.  Why do you find it OK to disclose confidential information yet you expect LEO and the courts to keep the same info secret?

lol grassmatch, i like the idea. but that almost sounds like some kind of mail fraud. having a blank signed caregiver change form...

i dunno. i'd still ask a lawyer first.

yep, can see it now. You are accused of forcibly removing a patient from your registry without their expressed dated permission. The court orders you to continue your sour relationship and to keep on slighting this patient with short supply. order, order in the court!

no worries. once a patient finally finds me, they pay me to keep supplying them. I never had to kick anyone out since years ago, when I didn't mind flame tats up the neck and those zigzag tats on the foreheads(yep, lol,).

LEO DOES have my info,ILLEGALLY SEIZED in 2009 from a dispensary.  I don't know who the heck the stupid rip off is. But the LAW knows who I AM,without MY permission. Seems like it would just be decent to warn other people so they don't get ripped. I am no CG lover,but it works both ways. EXPOSURE and TRUTH are strong weapons.

When I ran the compassion club, I had many instances where I had 2 patients that very much disliked their CG's.  I would switch the two patients and the two cg's and all 4 would be happy.

Sometimes it may take a cg or two to find one ya really like.  Sometimes it has nothing to do with quality etc etc.,,, it is just personality.

Move on. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in a similar situation. I recently lost my entire grow in the floods in Metro Detroit (lost our car too), so I told my patients I could no longer offer a free ounce a month. Below is what I got in response from one, edited by me, but you get the point. How do I get rid of this patient?  A change form?  And would she have to sign it as well? I don't even want to deal with her again. Should I report her somewhere for this abuse? This has made our loss so much harder to deal with.

"Oh right!  You lying stupid f*cking c*nt!  F*ck you!  You want to be a Caregiver?  I am reporting your lying *ss to the state of Michigan!

F*ck you and rot in hell you stupid b*tch!  F*ck you!  You contacted me, you dumb f*cking piece of sh*t b*tch.  I hope you get what you deserve, you piece of sh*t!  C*NT!"

Edited by Miki D

I'm in a similar situation. I recently lost my entire grow in the floods in Metro Detroit (lost our car too), so I told my patients I could no longer offer a free ounce a month. Below is what I got in response from one, edited by me, but you get the point. How do I get rid of this patient?  A change form?  And would she have to sign it as well? I don't even want to deal with her again. Should I report her somewhere for this abuse? This has made our loss so much harder to deal with.

"Oh right!  You lying stupid f*cking c*nt!  F*ck you!  You want to be a Caregiver?  I am reporting your lying *ss to the state of Michigan!

F*ck you and rot in hell you stupid b*tch!  F*ck you!  You contacted me, you dumb f*cking piece of sh*t b*tch.  I hope you get what you deserve, you piece of sh*t!  C*NT!"

You will get what you deserve in the form of understanding how the whole thing works despite pressure from cretins.