I Want To Move To A More Rural Area..

MediRus

Caregiver from Detroit here. I am looking to move to a more rural part of the state. The UP is too far for me. I was wondering what counties and townships are supportive of growers and which ones to avoid. What is the most supportive rural area? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Also interested which counties have specific ordinances involved regarding mmj. THANKS!!

Edited by MediRus

I'm already out there, its has its benny's,it also has the 20 min drive for pop/cigs/ papers.  internet is either not present/ satellite/ or phone, dsl is rare, and expensive, roads aren't kept up in all areas, someone comes to rip ya , well .... remember the great gun debate... you may rethink that issue... you be dead before the cops ever leave the station.. cause who is gonna call if you can't .. and oh ya cell phones dont work either... in many places.. careful what ya wish for it could happen.... and heli's are always flying over.. . for one reason or other.. funny how a dream can turn into a nightmare.. LOL

Dont forget to buy that new 4X4 you been wanting . :)

Edited by Willy

I'm already out there, its has its benny's,it also has the 20 min drive for pop/cigs/ papers.  internet is either not present/ satellite/ or phone, dsl is rare, and expensive, roads aren't kept up in all areas, someone comes to rip ya , well .... remember the great gun debate... you may rethink that issue... you be dead before the cops ever leave the station.. cause who is gonna call if you can't .. and oh ya cell phones dont work either... in many places.. careful what ya wish for it could happen.... and heli's are always flying over.. . for one reason or other.. funny how a dream can turn into a nightmare.. LOL

Dont forget to buy that new 4X4 you been wanting . :)

I second that!

I think I have experienced every negative thing willie mentioned. I solved most of the issues, but it took a few years. Not to mention, I have 2 4x4's, need one for back up! 

They do complete sweeps with airplanes and choppers every fall. Complete sweeps of the forest looking for grows.

Go live in hell! bawahahahahaha ive been there and back, I have a t-shirt to prove it! :lolu:

come up to alcona county and live with the hill billys there is no law there!  If I move from hill billy hale Im going a town north to glennie! you must have weapons lol every one else does,  Just dig a big hole in the woods near you and when you get ripped shoot and throw em in a hole, put a lil dirt on it but leave room for the next one! :bong2:

In the mean time enjoy the bears, deer, cougars, cyotes, fox, trout and the beauty made from the glaciers!

you can own a few pigs here also and they eat every one bawahahahahahaha!

Read the dark of nite!  that is where I live!

Peace