New Card Wait Time

Hello all. I'm new to the board. I've read a few of the topics but I was wondering how long it took some of you folks to receive your cards from LARA. My money order was cashed last Thursday and the bank is sending me a copy of it, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten their actual card before the 21 day wait period was over. TIA

Howdy & welcome to the board.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/43428-renewal-turnaround-time-lately/page-8#entry495980

and by the way, technically, it's 20 business days (15 to process + 5 to notify if denied).

so, it's ok to say 21 days, but the reality is that once the postal carrier has serviced the patients delivery address on the 20th business day, and no certified mail containing a denial letter from LARA has been delivered and signed for by the patient, etc., etc. (read the law)

peace

edit: (just takin' care of business)

Edited by cheapshades

Hello all. I'm new to the board. I've read a few of the topics but I was wondering how long it took some of you folks to receive your cards from LARA. My money order was cashed last Thursday and the bank is sending me a copy of it, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten their actual card before the 21 day wait period was over. TIA

Welcom here

April 6, 2009 hand delivered Application to Lansing received card April 20 , 2009

Thanks is there anything we can do about it ?

We would have to amend the state constitution to do anything about it. The roadmap has been there since I first brought it up in '09. Just like the patient to patient transfer amendment to the act, the roadmap was always right there for anyone paying attention. Whether we can get there from here is the real question. It would have been easier back then. The act has been wrapped in a cocoon of toilet paper since then. Edited by Restorium2

• 3 months later...