Gov Snyder Sends Letter To Oak Park Re Marijuana Decrim

at the 10:20 mark there's a story about police vs sherrif's and the gun control issue.

here's an hour long speech with sheriffs condemning the fed.

It just so happens that their talking about land grabbing, and gun rights, not cannabis.

So how do I become a member?

Sorry I thought you were referring to forum members.

Edited by slipstar059

I would personally love to see him get some debilitating disease. Then maybe he would have some empathy with people who suffer on a daily basis. It's easy to say someone is just pretending to be sick if you've never been in that situation.

If Schuette had to make a choice between spending his days strung out on narcotics or using a natural herbal medicine that allows him to function then maybe he wouldn't be so quick to judge us as stoners.

A hard way to learn but incredibly effective.

i'd love for his pharmacist and doctor to call him a pill-seeking junkie faker who just wants pills to get high.

then i'd love for his doctor and pharmacist to tell him he cant have his medication because children might steal his medicine and eat it.

then after he buys his pills on the street or online pharmacy, for the SWAT team to raid his house for his 15 pills.

THEN i hope a prosecutor keeps him held up in court for 5 years and calls him a faker and brings in his doctor and calls the doctor a bunch of names. THEN offers to let him plead to a misdeameanor.

then i hope that happens 10,000 times.

F U C K bill schuette and everyone else who continues the war on drugs.

Edited by t-pain

btw slipstar059 , if there was a republican governor and republican AG who both supported marijuana fully, while the democrats were against it, i bet a ton of people here on the site would vote those republicans in.

so if you know of any electoral race where one candidate is for marijuana and the other is not, please let us know so we may vote for the pro-marijuana candidate.

states rights is the premiere republican issue, and yet shcutte hates state medical marijuana. how about getting the republicans to remove his endorsement ? anyone try that?

When is Schuette up for re-election? It would be a gas to put Leyton there.

Schuette is up for reelection in November 2014.  Leyton is not running in opposition.  Mark Totten is the likely candidate, though he has yet to be formally nominated at the D convention/caucus.... 

His last D opponent dropped out and is running for another office... so it will be Totten.

He is good on medical mj, very smart, highly educated, and a prof at MSU Law School.