Help Find Family Doctor In Support Of Mm Treatment

Looking for a family doctor who will support me and my MMJ treatment in the Charlotte/Lansing area. I have fibromyalgia and use MMJ as pain management. As it helps me to sleep at night and reduces pain, stress and anxiety. I haven't seen a family doc in almost 10 years in fear of our broken medical system. But I am thinking of starting a family and need to establish a family doc. I would love to find a Doctor with a good balance of modern medicine and the natural more holistic side of things. Anyone have any recommendations? Or even advice on how to go about my search?

if you want a family doctor, check the phone book. if you want to be evaluated by a compassionate physician who also is able to suggest medical cannabis as a healthy alternative to chemicals with awful side effect, google a medical marijuana certification center near you for best results. they will give you every bit of the information you will need to continue. good luck

Just to be clear I'm not looking for a doctor solely for a MM card. I'm looking for a family doctor who I can be honest with and accepts MM as a treatment and not just want to shove pills in your face. I do understand why most won't give recommendations, but know there has to be some doctors out there who must be open to the benefits of MM. I'm reaching out and hoping to see if anyone here has had any luck :-)