Compassion Club Meeting?

Fletch66

send them into the state as your own cg, and add the cg when you find one. welcome to the forum. mentioning your city will help posters direct you to the closest one. google will list every city CC with phone numbers and email contacts of the ones that advertise somewhere, and there is a link here at the forum that includes some to consider.

stay safe

send them into the state as your own cg, and add the cg when you find one. welcome to the forum. mentioning your city will help posters direct you to the closest one. google will list every city CC with phone numbers and email contacts of the ones that advertise somewhere, and there is a link here at the forum that includes some to consider.

stay safe

I hate to be nit-pickey, but we need to get beyond the misnomer of "be your own CG."  This, because I have talked to more than one patient with a relevant felony who believed he can't be his "own CG."

If you grow for yourself, you are not "your own CG."  You are simply a patient growing for yourself.  Someone with a drug felony or assault crime record cannot be a CG but can still be a patient who grows his own.  An important distinction. 

• 4 weeks later...

stay safe

is there money to be made in caregiveing not so much as profit but payment to me for growing cannabis that best suits there needs?

is there money to be made in caregiveing not so much as profit but payment to me for growing cannabis that best suits there needs?

That depends entirely on your ability to produce and provide expected needs for less than it costs to do so. Your "income" will be exactly the amount patients are willing to give to you. You can only have five patients at one time.

My patients have used around an ounce per month. 5x that amount will leave me with enough gas money to deliver the provisions so no worries there right. Then soil, fertilizer, electricity, containers, water, packaging, bulbs, with enough remaining for rolling papers. It isn't for everyone, but some of us cannot stop ourselves from growing, so we persevere.

peace

That depends entirely on your ability to produce and provide expected needs for less than it costs to do so. Your "income" will be exactly the amount patients are willing to give to you. You can only have five patients at one time.

My patients have used around an ounce per month. 5x that amount will leave me with enough gas money to deliver the provisions so no worries there right. Then soil, fertilizer, electricity, containers, water, packaging, bulbs, with enough remaining for rolling papers. It isn't for everyone, but some of us cannot stop ourselves from growing, so we persevere.

peace

im with ya brotha i got to much love for it to think of not growing .. if u dont mind me asking how much dose the oz go for out there

I hate to be nit-pickey, but we need to get beyond the misnomer of "be your own CG."  This, because I have talked to more than one patient with a relevant felony who believed he can't be his "own CG."

If you grow for yourself, you are not "your own CG."  You are simply a patient growing for yourself.  Someone with a drug felony or assault crime record cannot be a CG but can still be a patient who grows his own.  An important distinction. 

Ding ding ding.