100% Indica?

OMG Pic,I did have a tooth pulled Friday! I'm dying and ready to call the Dentist and ask for pain meds,those will make me puke but I don't give a crap.I did everything the guy told me and that was not to smoke or use straws and stuff. So I used a smartwater bottle to make a power shooter. Hubs can't do a shotgun to me because of his job!

I have tried cannabis for toothaches and have tried RSO for toothaches without success. However, if I took a large dose of RSO, it would mask the toothache but made me very, very stoned. Recently, I tried my new oil on a toothache and it worked great! The naturally decarbed oil, similar to RSO, but made with no heat. Must be something to do with the terpines, flavanoids, and CBDs that were not evaporated. Either way, it made a very big difference on the tooth pain. Without having to take a very large dose and being baked out of my mind. Basically, instant relief. Not saying it would work for everybody, but it did work great for me.

As for indica, that is my preference. Unfortunately, I have not seen top shelf indica or sativa in about 15 years. Those strains were import, naturally pollinated, wild in a sense. I have not seen any strain close to comparing, not yet. If you were lucky back then, you could get a pure indica that gave the best of both worlds. The most intense head buzz and most intense body buzz. Body buzz so intense you would get body rushes like when on a roller coaster. You would also get intense head rushes. I miss that plant, sadly, never took any cuttings from it :( . All I needed was one or two hits off a joint and I would be stuck on the couch.

Otherwise, the most potent indica that I have come across that is available would be TGA Querkle Space Queen dominant pheno. Have not tried the Purple Urkle dominant yet.

Edit: I believe that pure indica have 3 to 5 blade leaves. Does not mean that it is pure indica if it has 5, but all of the old strains I grew back in the day, the shorter indica always had 3 or 5 blades per leaf. Now with all the breeding going on, I suppose that no longer holds value. I miss the old school import strains. The plants grown indoors from the seeds from some of those strains were awesome. I might run into 4 to 8 seeds per ounce, premium dank. I wish I had access to those seeds!

Edited by GrowGoddess

the shipped artificial seeds are that of undifferentiated DNA. They do not contain marijuana, cannabis, thc terpenes. think of the blob as a bunch of gun parts minus the receiver. these confused DNA reassemble when told, the way their told, by the person telling them.

They are most definitely shippable, and legal, until borders are crossed. International shipping of undifferentiated plant dna material has been challenged, but bio security remains the issue that keeps the practice strictly controlled. Some tissue cultures like banana's and venus fly traps are allowed. Others like flowers and herbs are regulated sometimes. I suppose there is a chance that one culture(or plant even) could wipe out an entire species of indigenous plants if diseased.

hope that helps, but I'm not a lawyer, I just watch a few posters here play one once in awhile, and love the free advice often!

I dont understand either but than again I wouldnt have a clue what to do with a culture lmao!  I would and do tend to beleive g.m when it comes to his knowledge of growing!  If he is a faker he should go to holly wood and get a job acting!  I spend my every waking moment waiting for him to mess up so I can walk up on his arse bawahahahaha and he knows it :drinking-coffee:

He lives in my old stomping grounds and I know he knows people I know in real life lol!  It would not suprise me if we havent met a few times either,,,,its a good thing im not a private eye lol Id be all over his arse and getting clean awsome clones!

Peace

p,s I guess that makes me a troll eh? :yahoo-wave:

dig this....if you got a cannabis culture sample from me all you'd have to do is inspire it to root, chute and boogie.

The first successful culture I had was rooting a leaf. I used cloning powders, mini domes, forever, and then voila! I couldn't turn that into anything but some weird rooted leaf with big bulbous growths like a blob of mashed potatoes. But now I can turn that rooted leaf into a full plant.

I don't use leaves to culture anymore because there are easier sections to manipulate, like meristems, calyx. Ever bit of the plant above and below the dirt is totipotent, meaning each bit contains the full set of genetic information necessary for creating a new plant. If sterile you could literally and easily tuck a bit of leaf into a rockwool cube and it would sprout, root, and bud, loyal to its original stalk genetics. Air cloning, layer cloning, grafting....all great tutorials on tissue culturing.

If you were my best friend I'd gift you a 6 pack mother, one with 6 different genetics growing on one plant. I used to label the branches with tags. Once they heal and flourish clones can be taken normally. when it was legal to gift a mom, I gave away 6 of these, not to best friends unfortunately. goofs pry flowered them for kicks foolishly. kids these days...

the results are no different than your clones, the copies are representative of the original genetics. its a real fancy expensive hobby justified by eliminating mothers' plant counts for me. I already culture thousands for a nursery or two so the little space it takes to support a cannabis interest is nominal. A 2x4x5 grow tent can contain a lot of test tubes and baby food jars !

Ha ha,sometimes I want to smack his azz! Agree,he is an okay human. :P Nope haven't tried the Querkle yet. That Iranian Auto Flower was really good.

I knew the Iranian would be good for you. I think you need those high cbd's. If you were my patient I'd turn you on to some of the Joint Doc's ruderalis crosses, especially from the Santa Marta region. These have been a life saver for past patients, just like you...

The Iranian is still to this day the largest consecutive harvests I've ever seen in my garden. Its a real freak if allowed to express that way. I loved the taste, the size, the looks. the effects were long lasting and lethargic to me, but potent pain killing relief comes quick. For those needing that type of relief, I think she's a winner. I hope you cloned her....

The Iranian Auto Flower is not of ruderalis relation. It's only automatic by name, a foolish notion imo. It is a fast flowering genetic indigenous to the area named. I suspect very strong pure genetics are at play, age old programming taking full advantage of indigenous atmosphere.

True auto's actually can be cloned, but not traditionally. If in flower and cloned they will continue to flower, with a smaller harvest is all. If in veg in the beginning they will flourish, but in the end it would have been heavier if left alone on the original plant.

I am able to clone autos by tissue culturing them. First they're sterilized and macerated bits are disassembled, then stored in stasus. They divide and multiply normally and samples can be excised and regenerated as fully expressed plants successfully.

Wow grass,

I always wanted to do a six pack plant.

that was awesome.

Cloning

Grafting

Tissue culture

What's next?

Can you combine two sets of DNA and one petri dish and see what you get?

I am going to do some reading on tissue culture and get back to you

this excites me.

I well did the grafting go?

How many cuts did you make to get all six to take on the grafted mother?

That is something I've always wanted to do

Edited by ilynnboy

How long can the cannabis culture stay in stasis?

I have a plant that I love, and I would like to keep it forever!

She is most favorable and flavor and effect.

Could I have someone tissue culture it and keep them in the refrigerator indefinitely?

Like years?

I plan on selfing her.

But that is Not an Exact replica.. Only close.

Edited by ilynnboy

how was it tested? and og kush is a hybrid on the sativa side.

Thanks for telling me that,Ganja. I guess they lied,huh? Now I won't go back there. Why do they do that? I tell them what I want and for what symtoms. That pees me off. I AM trying to learn,but every person tells me something different. I have fabulous outdoor gardens.Book time.

jointedone,

even though the lies suck, trust your medicinal judgment with the herb you sample. If it pleases you, who cares about the lie right.

Even breeders and brokers cannot keep the story straight sometimes, and growers are just telling the same lies that the breeders told, or were told. Not sure who's to blame, but hang in there, ignore the names, find what rocks your world, clone the b'jeezus out of it and keep it forever.

peace

I didn't want to hijack, so I moved your answer to the tissue culture thread.

How long can the cannabis culture stay in stasis?
I have a plant that I love, and I would like to keep it forever!
She is most favorable and flavor and effect.
Could I have someone tissue culture it and keep them in the refrigerator indefinitely?
Like years?
I plan on selfing her.
But that is Not an Exact replica.. Only close.