Former Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owner Arrested Again On Marijuana And Gun Charges

Thanks ozzrokk 

I think so  

But he will have to wait until the book is finished to fine the Answers he is looking for but he can PM me to help with a cover page i think he could come up with some good idea 

i/we where thinking of

Master Gower By

B&T

Or 

How too Grow Cannabis  Inn Oakland County

By  B&T

Grass you are aware that there is such a thing as sac 8 right? Are you trying to say that Bob should not have had those protections? And ate you trying to say that telling someone of your grow, no matter how ill advised, is against the law?

I am aware of section 8. I ask, and I ask, but no details are shared once the whine ceases. I don't know if bob had/deserved those protections or not. I wonder how they knew him, how they knew to call a clinic, how they knew he was a patient, or growing without registration...and the other funny business he avoids now. I think everyone should have those protections, so the skinny of it is yes.

Not sure where you got the "against the law" part, with telling others of your grow. have at it. but I wonder if you feel the same with statements like loose lips sink ships, or bite your tongue , when referring to a private marijuana garden. There is nary a person here who would not agree to keeping your garden hobby a secret. common sense really.

I support the Act I voted for by abiding by its rules. those not abiding by those rules are not supportive of the Act I think, and when caught, smear a black eye on the rest of us. Now we rules like no extracts, the very base of medicinal cannabis. I dont like losing my rights so others can make cash fast is all. We've got new rules with mj now. get over it, or don't, either way, its a shame people are prosecuted over a plant, and I lay no moral judgment on any non violent mj player, in or out of the program. Like 99% of these cases .....involve obvious rule violations, choices made by participants. they need to live with that, with the suffering caused to others by their own actions.

Thanks ozzrokk 

I think so  

But he will have to wait until the book is finished to fine the Answers he is looking for but he can PM me to help with a cover page i think he could come up with some good idea 

i/we where thinking of

Master Gower By

B&T

Or 

How too Grow Cannabis  Inn Oakland County

By  B&T

for the love of mj bob, hire me to spell check, not cover page! lol :yahoo-wave:

Grass. If you were on the original MMMA site in 2009 you might have been able to follow the story in real time. I'll scrub my memory and try to help you fill in the blanks.

Bob used to post under his real name, Bob Redden (before any cards were issued) He had his location in Madison Heights associated with his avatar/ID.

He discussed growing, sometime between about 4/9/9 and 4/20/09, the lag time between application and receipt of his hard card. We don't have clear details, but it appears that the local LEOs probably already knew him and pretty easily connected the dots and read his on-line posts, which, unfortunately was enough for LEO to get a warrant.

I still remember his posts immediately after the raid. He said something like "my Dr. said I was legal and now my door is down." Some folks came by to help him fix the door/frame...among them was former MMMA member peanutbutter, whom I've had some real doubts about but at least he showed up to help. As I recall, LEO looked at his 22 little plants and said that they were too advanced to have been started after Bob's application. Eventually, the issue arose that there was no separation/lock to separately secure his plants vs. Torrey's (a cancer patient) plants.

This info came to the MMMA in real time. Bob posted his account of the raid right after it ended, and within minutes someone questioned the validity of the story and said that there was no way that LEO came, raided, and left in that short period.

So that's the abbreviated story. Bob and Torrey were both patients and had 22 plants in the same room.

In subsequent legal proceedings, the PA made an issue out of his qualifying condition. The THCF Dr. (Eisenbud) testified that Bob had pain in his hip. The PA grilled the doc and maintained that "hip pain" isn't a condition. And so the marathon dance began.

Edited to say that this is my recollection of the events. I'm posting what I recall. Some details might be a bit off, but the overall story is accurate..

Edited by Highlander

You know Grass you are talking like you know................ Maybe best to keep it shut until you DO KNOW.............. But instead you talk snide like you got it all pegged............... If you don't know why are you saying he went to the news bragging? In fact you told him to quit playing the victim. Yet you don't know what happened?

Edited to add I said against the law cause you say he broke the rules with that........ If you are talking the rule of thumb then that I will give you but if you mean the MMA rules then  you are off base my friend.

Edited by ozzrokk

Understand how grass views people rushing in to the mj scene- everyone is responsible for their own actions, and being misguided/misunformed doesn't absolve you of it. Lot's of people have been through the ringer long before med mj came about, and they did nothing more wrong than the 'legal' folks of today. It's always been a risky affair, and still is. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime & all. Whooda thunk?

Just the same, cops & the legal system come at you like a train. So being an everyday 'normal' person, you might not realize this until after the fact. Lot's of unsuspecting people entering the game, and in truth, what happens to them just ain't right, just as it wasn't right for all the other people put in jail before the mmj era. But police & prosecutor behavioral issues stem deeper than mj. We def have a problem w their mentality & conduct.

I don't think anyone had even thought about 'separate and locked to deny each access to the other's grow rooms' for two patients like Bob and Torrey back then. It really has no function in reality in that situation. We were trying to figure out the rules and that wasn't on the radar yet. It took a real prosecutor to think that one up. I can see situations where there could be some sense to it, but not in their case.

From my own personal point of view, I was doing exactly ( I think) what Bob was doing except I didn't use my name and address on my posts here. My wife wasn't a patient so I only had 12 plants. I always believed that my doctor rec was good enough to sprout some seeds. It wasn't our fault the state hadn't set up our program, dragging their feet. The law was signed and it was the law. Section 8 was alive. My attorney quoted me that it would cost $6500, I had my war chest.

I read just about every post here since the site went up in the beginning and I haven't ever seen anything come out where Bob and Torrey needed to be prosecuted. The lesson to be learned from them is that you don't want a smart prosecutor looking for ways to get you because they will find a way to ruin your life, they have the tools to do it to anyone, even the innocent. Stay off their radar. That would explain some of my 'stay off the radar decisions'. I learned from them.

they have the tools to do it to anyone, even the innocent  YES

Thanks and i agree  and that is why i still tell people about our case to hopefully help others 

We never used our address but  i did use my real name back then i was new to forums like this one i hadn't even been on one i didn't even know about Facebook or any online forums but i understand  now they found my address easily i do remember others using their real name people like Brad  F and Greg using theirs 

Peace

Bob &

they have the tools to do it to anyone, even the innocent  YES

Thanks and i agree  and that is why i still tell people about our case to hopefully help others 

We never used our address but  i did use my real name back then i was new to forums like this one i hadn't even been on one i didn't even know about Facebook or any online forums but i understand  now they found my address easily i do remember others using their real name people like Brad  F and Greg using theirs 

Peace

Bob &

I was on a jury where the prosecutor trumped up child molestation charges on a father of 5 who hadn't ever came close to molesting his girls. It all came out that the mom wanted custody and got the girls to fib. The biggest villain in that story was the prosecutor because if I knew what was going on as a juror, the prosecutor also knew the guy wasn't a child molester. I wonder why the prosecutor had an axe to grind? Or was she that stupid and lazy that she couldn't get at the truth before the trial? That prosecutor almost became a COA judge.

I was on a jury where the prosecutor trumped up child molestation charges on a father of 5 who hadn't ever came close to molesting his girls. It all came out that the mom wanted custody and got the girls to fib. The biggest villain in that story was the prosecutor because if I knew what was going on as a juror, the prosecutor also knew the guy wasn't a child molester. I wonder why the prosecutor had an axe to grind? Or was she that stupid and lazy that she couldn't get at the truth before the trial? That prosecutor almost became a COA judge.

Oh i understand how things work in Court and some that have never been in a court room just don't get it thats why i tell people to go and watch it will open ones eyes 

You know Grass you are talking like you know................ Maybe best to keep it shut until you DO KNOW.............. But instead you talk snide like you got it all pegged............... If you don't know why are you saying he went to the news bragging? In fact you told him to quit playing the victim. Yet you don't know what happened?

Edited to add I said against the law cause you say he broke the rules with that........ If you are talking the rule of thumb then that I will give you but if you mean the MMA rules then  you are off base my friend.

I was given sketchy accounts a couple years ago by bob, that info stuck is all. All of our news articles are commented on with supposition and often we never know the facts, its called social media. I like Bob, and you cant turn this into a bob attack. I can tell you have a goo fight within you, but it belongs somewhere else. If bob is going to warn people of an impending arrest based on his own experience, he could fare well to share the experience with us, as he has in the past. Of course he didn't deserve to be raided, or arrested, but exploring the why and how of the matter is the real help here.

I'm no goodie two shoes either, and broke marijuana laws for over 30 years before the Act. Even got raided once when I was young. I get it, I really do. Bob is a harmless old timer and I would gladly be visiting him with his daily meds if he was my neighbor. I don't ever ask him for details unless he is bashing the program or warning participants of impending arrest. I do understand his disposition though, and empathy pours from this end, and he knows that.

as a caregiver growing marijuana for a patient before the LARA even knows the address of the plants by way of a mailed application, before approved to do so, is certainly not following the rules of the MMA. The rule of thumb is common sense, and he lacked that at the time also I suggested. peace to bob and he knows I luv em.

I get it Grass and I know generally you mean good but as stated section 8 should have had him covered. Perhaps you should read the act again. The same way that bob speaks and warns based on his experience you do the same in saying that noone is being treated wrong they all broke the rules and that is pure bullchit. We are on the same side and I get that but I will not stand by and let innocent people get run through the mud that is all.,,

Bob we have alot of new members that just want to know the story, I dont think gm is asking to much, alot of others in here have gotten down right mean with you about your case, You know I like you and I realy do feel for you and r.i.p torrey!

you have put your whole story out in here before, maybe if you spill the beans one more time it would satisfy the curious and the new members of not to do certain things.

I feel for you and all you have been thru!

Peace my friend!

Bob we have alot of new members that just want to know the story, I dont think gm is asking to much, alot of others in here have gotten down right mean with you about your case, You know I like you and I realy do feel for you and r.i.p torrey!

you have put your whole story out in here before, maybe if you spill the beans one more time it would satisfy the curious and the new members of not to do certain things.

I feel for you and all you have been thru!

Peace my friend!

Thanks Jim

i have told him and anyone else if they want to know the story to give me a call because i wouldn't know where to start the story is on my Blog i think it's still there 

i/we had 21 plants and our Recs. before the raid and way under 2.5oz looked up and Leo broke down our door without a warrant we also waited the 21 days before planting cannabis the plants where about 2" tall and when we went to court the Judge said their will be no medical marihuana inn my town he hadn't even read the Law and new nothing about it

The ACLU was on our side also i tell people theirs a good chance you haven't broken any law if the ACLU is part of your  Lawyer team they don't work for people that have broken any Laws

well the Judge ended up dismissed our case because we didn't do anything wrong

So their you go end of story unless someone can think of anything else give me a call i will be glad to tell it again i have told it so many times and i alway tell it the same because when people tell the truth you don't have to worry about who you told what to the truth will alway stand on its own if you tell lies you have too remember what lie you told to who

Edited by bobandtorey

Sad but true , another victim of the "War on Drugs !"

So sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to Bob and his family.

It's absolutely disgraceful that this poor woman was persecuted for nothing more than trying to ease her suffering.

How can people like Beth Hand live with themselves?