Former Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owner Arrested Again On Marijuana And Gun Charges

Never forget we get to vote for prosecutors and sheriffs and judges.

WE, the royal We, decide who these people are.

Vote. Get others to vote. Run for office. Run locally. Recruit worthy people.

Democratic revolution.

we've been voting for many years, and these perversions of the law are possibly worse now than ever. We now should learn how to remove those politico's who lie to get the vote, after we've put them in office. There's a lot more bad to be removed than there are good to be placed. How could one be a politician without lying I wonder?

The problem is getting good people to even want to run for an office. The concept of a 'make over' is out there and popular, but it only gets used by fakers like the tea party. The definition of 'good people' can't even be agreed upon in a room of ten people. The act of lying is frowned upon mostly only if it's 'the other side' lying/cheating these days. Our government is a reflection of us. Look in the mirror more often and it's not such a shocker.

we've been voting for many years, and these perversions of the law are possibly worse now than ever. We now should learn how to remove those politico's who lie to get the vote, after we've put them in office. There's a lot more bad to be removed than there are good to be placed. How could one be a politician without lying I wonder?

The problem as I see it is the political party system. To get party support to run for office you generally need to be a party hack first working in the trenches for the established leaders.

You get to run when you have enough support from those who are currently running things and they see that you will continue to do things their way.

The problem as I see it is the political party system. To get party support to run for office you generally need to be a party hack first working in the trenches for the established leaders.

You get to run when you have enough support from those who are currently running things and they see that you will continue to do things their way.

Bingo and to win you really must be part of one of the main parties.................. We all know how so many will stand with THEIR party right or wrong.................. The party says jump and they say how high................ That goes for the voters as well.......... Truly sad...............