Setting Up Grow On Vacant Land W/ Barn

moto3

Ah,just remember,country people notice EVERYTHING. You have to. And now,someone bought the property next to ours. They scalped it. And now I have to put up curtains for the first time in 30 years. Why cut down the woods? Theres plenty of ugly new homes built in the cornfields. I can see light in the woods where there never was any.And we are watching EVERYTHING. Oh joy. Love the sound of the well driller......NOT.Jest sayin that people will be watching. Willy, in our county the pipes have to be 4' down and our Health Dept is really strict. When we went to Tawas last week,all the "resorts" septics empty right into Lake Huron. Just like they did on Lake St Clair. You can't even sell your house now without putting in a new septic and field. Make sure there is no old  septic field out there so you keep your well far from it. Put an porta inside the barn. But you will still have to get it pumped,and everybody notices septic trucks.

Oh heck yeah. We and some other homes on our road got robbed a few years ago. Broad daylight. Come up our driveway now,and you won't get even half way before I am out there finding out who you are. I'm not afraid,and have the big black GSD by my side,holding him like he is going to kill you. But I would worry more about the JRTS! They will tear you up. We didn't want to fence or put up a gate,but that's just the way it is. And I always have KID GLOCK nearby......................Paulie is still a pup.but a 70 pound black German Shepherd. He looks scary and he will be a good watchdog when he grows up.

Oh heck yeah. We and some other homes on our road got robbed a few years ago. Broad daylight. Come up our driveway now,and you won't get even half way before I am out there finding out who you are. I'm not afraid,and have the big black GSD by my side,holding him like he is going to kill you. But I would worry more about the JRTS! They will tear you up. We didn't want to fence or put up a gate,but that's just the way it is. And I always have KID GLOCK nearby......................Paulie is still a pup.but a 70 pound black German Shepherd. He looks scary and he will be a good watchdog when he grows up.

I think im gonna have to gate as well, i also have a 70lb GS  mine is aggressive, but takes to new folks pretty fast, but I also have been robbed a few times while out of town, folks know when you go out back for a Pzzz, out in the middle of nowhere and still need a privacy fence.. wtf?  guns,, we need more guns,

Always remember Willy,you never know who is listening.  Remember to check all the zoning laws,they can change from township to township. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS 10 MONTH OLD GSD FROM DESTROYING EVERYTHING!. And I thought JRTS were bad. Any experienced advice would be appreciated before I re-home him. We got him as a 10 week old pup,he had been abandoned at Richland Vet Hospital. That's one of the rescues we work with. PM me so we don't use up thread space. I'm serious. We feel like we know NOTHING about how he thinks. HELP me Willy,we love Paulie but I don't know if I can take another couch destroyed. I need him here with me I taught him how to help me get up if I fall. He isn't stupid. Sorry for the thread hijack.