Mmma Limits Make Me Cringe

iwombat

My opinion is people voted YES because they didn't want to vote NO. You could have put any words you wanted around the word marijuana and the vote would have been YES for around 63%. The wording was for after it passed when all the people in charge who voted NO couldn't totally reject the law.

We got your opinion,  repeating it will not change the Law.

Personal interpretations such as yours are why so many are going to prison.

Edited by beourbud

You are a bad propaganda machine. It's a good thing you are terrible at it. Just slow down and think about who's throats you are cutting right now. You are slashing and burning your only allies. At some point you just might need us. No man is an island even if he's sitting on a huge green house full of plants ready to harvest.

Name calling and threats.......now that is a compassionate M O

This is how the disp and concentrate cartel work.

Edited by beourbud

No...it is us law abiding pt and cg against you drug dealers pushin illegal ops and concentrates

Have your mother explain it to you if you cant  comprehend.

My mother doesn't let the COA decide for her who is good and bad in the world. I didn't think anyone did but Schuette. So go figure.... who are you?

My mother doesn't let the COA decide for her who is good and bad in the world. I didn't think anyone did but Schuette. So go figure.... who are you?

So Laws only apply if they benifit  you and mother...got it

We legal pt and cg have to live with the aftermath of the mess you guys create.

You are supporting drugs to be brought into the state from other states and canada if you support cooncentrates,  it is alot easier to import in concentrate form.

We the People of This Great State are trying to work within the law...We Can Do It

The disp and concentrate folk are fuxin it up for the rest of us.

If you dont like our Law...leave

Edited by beourbud

Now, see what you started?  Curse you Wombat! 

You are solely responsible for the implosion of the Michigan medical cannabis movement

lol....blame it on the new guy..sarc

wombat...thank you for opening a much needed discusion,    we the people are sick of the smoke and mirrors 

Edited by beourbud

(k) "Usable marihuana" means the dried leaves and flowers of the marihuana plant, and any mixture or preparation thereof, but does not include the seeds, stalks, and roots of the plant.

Cases, rulings, COA.....nuff said 

Its is not only schuette it is the governor and all the republicants in our legislature.

If you put the blame on shuette you are failing to grasp the big picture,  similarly blaming me for your failure is much the same.

Its hard to defend drug dealers,  but as long as they pay you defend away.

the repubs took your money...what did you get for that?   the same thing we the people got....screwed

Edited by beourbud

The people voted for using cannabis as effective medicine.  The COA rulings, from the start, have been pretty fishy smelling and this one regarding the concentrates is another slimy one.  Anyone thinks that there is not some conspiring going on there needs to take another look at things.

That COA ruling is the current interpretation of the law.  Folks that ignore it are creating more risk for themselves. 

Why people ignore the COA ruling seems to be a point of contention.  I think there are many reasons, not just money and greed.  To lump all concentrate advocates with the dispensary operators and cannabis importers is incorrect, imo.  Many folks talk up concentrates because they are the most effective form of cannabis medicine for their illness

They werent pushin concentrates as medicine at the cannabis cup....

The people being prosecuted for concentrates are drug dealers not compasionate caregivers....look at the cases.

The way they promote themselves you would think they were a bunch of Mother Teresas...

There needs to be research on concentrates.....it can be dangerous.....i notice no one has contested this point.   Thats because it is true.

I am aware honey oil, hash oil etc been aroun long time.   so has prostitution and extortion

We need to make sure there is water in the pool before we start telling patients to dive in.

What we have is a lot of drug dealers motivated by $$$ and quick to blame others for their actions.

Then we Legal patients have to deal with the mess when they move back to cali or fla or az or colo or columbia

Edited by beourbud

It's just concentrated cannabis. A preparation of pure cannabis. For you smokers, it's like taking what you inhale and putting it in storage for later usage. It's pure cannabis. Nothing funny added. It's the same stuff you smoke or vape. Nothing to be afraid of. Just watch your dosage. You don't have to smoke your lungs off to get what you need with cannabis oil.

They werent pushin concentrates as medicine at the cannabis cup....

The people being prosecuted for concentrates are drug dealers not compasionate caregivers....look at the cases.

The way they promote themselves you would think they were a bunch of Mother Teresas...

There needs to be research on concentrates.....it can be dangerous.....i notice no one has contested this point.   Thats because it is true.

I am aware honey oil, hash oil etc been aroun long time.   so has prostitution and extortion

We need to make sure there is water in the pool before we start telling patients to dive in.

What we have is a lot of drug dealers motivated by $$$ and quick to blame others for their actions.

Then we Legal patients have to deal with the mess when they move back to cali or fla or az or colo or columbia

What if the COA told us that smoking isn't medical use? The Michigan State Police already are trying to head us in that direction. What if they said that medical use was only when you eat cannabis preparations? Then is everyone like you who smokes the bad guy?

So it's you and the COA against the rest of us? Seriously?

You forget that Townsend has supported the COA in Hartwick since the ruling was handed down, and now Frank insists on limits too. That's some kinda company you keep b. There is no basis to put limits on it for any known legitimate medical reason.

It would be responsible for the SC to require the lower courts to show harm before ruling on any limits. The facts are that the stuff does not cause harm. It is a safe, effective, non toxic medicine, and that includes concentrates, which are more pure than bud.

Edited by GregS

Like flip paint , it all makes sense now, this particular agenda. I didn't like the original "medicine" mantra in the first place, and now a ceiling on how much herbal preparation can be consumed at once is in question, and even supported, even here.  O.o

(+)

What if the COA told us that smoking isn't medical use? The Michigan State Police already are trying to head us in that direction. What if they said that medical use was only when you eat cannabis preparations? Then is everyone like you who smokes the bad guy?

Look at NY.  If your caught with buds your kicked out of the program.