Mmma Limits Make Me Cringe

iwombat

The people being prosecuted for concentrates are drug dealers not compasionate caregivers....look at the cases.

There needs to be research on concentrates.....it can be dangerous.....i notice no one has contested this point.   Thats because it is true.

If drug dealers are the problem then why not just arrest them? Why bother me? I not only don't sell it, it never leaves my home from seed to ingestion.

I'd be willing to bet there are more breaking the law by having more plants and bud on hand than is allowed. Does that mean we should do away with the law because others are abusing it?

It's not true that it is dangerous. Gross ignorance displayed by you and those like you is much more dangerous.

It's been used as medicine for centuries. I will go so far as to say that my form of medicine (concentrates) is more generally accepted as being medicine than what you smoke is. It is in fact safer than smoking because it causes no ill effects on the respiratory system. Definitely safer than all the opiates they gave me.

Parke%20Davis%20Cannabis%20Extract%20No.

But, just for the sake of argument, how do you propose I ingest my medicine since I am physically unable to inhale it in any form?

Munch leaves?

You need to invest in a dictionary and bring it to your buddies on the COA. It's probably too late for summer school but I'm sure you can find an adult learning center somewhere that can teach you guys the English language.

I'm leaving this discussion now. If I stay any longer I'll get nasty and I'm trying real hard to be nice.

Edited by Wild Bill

What if the COA told us that smoking isn't medical use? The Michigan State Police already are trying to head us in that direction. What if they said that medical use was only when you eat cannabis preparations? Then is everyone like you who smokes the bad guy?

If you truly believe Move to Decriminalize completely.  No limits, Grow as much as you want on your own property.

Where is that initiative.  Not likely because there is no money in it.  The cup was a conglomerate of drug dealers posing as medical.  Actually illegally transfering concentrates with no regard for public safety or our law.

Too many dealers ARE using our good law as a front for their ops.

Anything less than a move to totally decriminalize MJ is just a scam to make money for a choosen few.

Again lots of things in concentrated form are toxic/unsafe/dangerous....oxygen for example.

The oxygen provided thru nature is healthy ,  100% oxygen is deadly,  so the its only compact thc  easy to stash bs dont hold water.

The solution is decriminalization..

wild bill

concentrates have their place as medicine but that is not what is happening.

I am all for oil as med,  let me repeat...i am all for oil as med.   Grow your meds process it and consume it.  The problems arise when you transfer it.  So dont.

What we have is a systemic corruption of our good law by a bunch of scarface wannabees. 

The Compasion Clubs were taken over by dealers setting up their network....

Some unscrupulous docs and their mouthpieces set up pot shops posing as compassion clubs.  Telling kids they would protect them...then dont leaving them out to dry. Totally ruining the good work the real compassion clubs were doing.

It continues today.GregS is right,  there are docs trying to run the program aligning themselves with the same folk that failed before.   Docs that want to charge you $3500 to show up.  Sounds like a good number for a expert witness to charge a drug dealer to get off,  you know the cost of biz bro

Zap ...stick with your gut, $3500 is a lot closer to extortion than compasion.  no matter what northern girl thinks....dont go to the dark side.

will that doc be there if you dont pay...fux No

does the disp owner take any responsability for any ill effects from a concentrate ...fux no

we dont even really know what it is unless we make it ourselves.

So lets do that,  grow your own , make your own consume your own....and above all,  Help others to do the same.

Edited by beourbud

Well, the problem is the disp and concentrate folks dont really care what the law says.  They blatantly defy the law which in turn makes it harder for us legitimate patients trying to work within the law.

There are still disp that are No better than a drug house.  They are not selling meds they are selling dope  to whoever they can.

Even the High Times Cup was a front for pushing recreational pot and illegal concentrates.  They promoted free samples and did in fact give out concentrates.  It was all about recreational and selling their wares.

I witnessed a a vendor pushing his concentrate (diesel fuel)  on a friend of mine,(an asthmatic).  the vendor was pushing dope not meds...he did not ask if the patient had any conditions which might have a negative reaction,  he was just pushin dope..  My friend tried some from the vape the vendor had and immediately went into a asthma attack,  unable to catch his breath.  The vendor laughed and said thats some good bunny muffin eh? .  What a fraud,  posing as med but just a fkn drug dealer.  We had to take him to urgent care for treatment.  The vendors dont care about anyone but themselves and profit.

Some of the seminars were good but it was way to hot in there.

I am reserving many unlawful acts we observed  at the event....Not a narc.  But if the concentrate folk persist to push their illegal dope all bets are off.

The rain was an obvious act of God.

Dont be fooled...Concentrates are dangerous in the wrong hands. and should remain illegal to transfer until sufficient testing can be done.  Till then warn you loved ones.

We the People Voted for our law.  We dont need the cartels or any other financially motivated group to exploit our good patients.

I find it suspicious many here would not attend the cup, choosing instead to gather outside the event.  Why?  Because they knew it might be raided.

My sources tell me  many of the vendors and organizers are being investigated.

If you like cali or colo or wash law.....live there.   Leave us Michiganders to decide for ourselves what WE want.

If you want safe access...stay away from disp and those pushing concentrates...the boom is coming down and there is going to be collateral damage.

Dont let it be You!

I dont chime in often but you have no idea what you're talking about.   Concentrates are way more effective than flowers, medicinally.  Your mentality pisses me off.  You are against the will of the people.

It's pretty easy to look at a concentrate and tell if its quality.  I can certainly tell you if there is butane in it by appearance.

Dont like concentrates?  Dont use them.

Dont like gay people getting married ?  Dont marry a gay person.

Dont like eating animals?  Dont eat them.

The fact of the matter is this is a personal freedom.  Okay?

Edited by garyfisher

I do Not Profit from the MMMP in any way.

I have dedicated my time to help patients navigate the program. 

I am all for FREE the  WEED, FREE Meds,  FREE the kids in prison on minor mm charges,  Freedom

The solution for those with a profit motive is tax and regulate, test, restrict, inspect, license, dr cert, 

The solution for those truly concerned with mj ( a medicine that has proven itself over the centuries) is FREE the WEED...Decriminalize Completely.

Anything less is a scam to get your money and control the flow.

The battle for concentrates was lost by the dealers/mouthpiece not taken away as they would have you believe.

Edited by beourbud

I would almost agree to this except that is why we have Mass Specs and chromatography.  These two methods will certainly tell you the exact composition of your medicine including contaminates.

Pharma gets it Wrong all the time and still pushes their overprised crap.  Heck they were forced to reduce the ibuprofhen in vicodin.  they didnt want to even tho they knew the effects...down right inhumane.....Grow your own...make your own.

The only thing we can be sure of increase cost and ownerous regulations. 

Edited by beourbud

I dont chime in often but you have no idea what you're talking about.   Concentrates are way more effective than flowers, medicinally.  Your mentality pisses me off.  You are against the will of the people.

It's pretty easy to look at a concentrate and tell if its quality.  I can certainly tell you if there is butane in it by appearance.

Dont like concentrates?  Dont use them.

Dont like gay people getting married ?  Dont marry a gay person.

Dont like eating animals?  Dont eat them.

The fact of the matter is this is a personal freedom.  Okay?

Dont like our laws dont live here.  

Limits make me cringe to.  FREE the WEED....Decriminalize

Edited by beourbud

It's pretty easy to look at a concentrate and tell if its quality. 

So there you go...no need for testing  

All you need is lots of experience manufacturing  large ammounts of mj and illegally processing it into concentrated form and you can eyball good sheet autoinstantaneously.

Sound like the guys at the cup

Edited by beourbud

In the west, just like here, there is some tension between the Cannabis for medicine and the Cannabis for recreation communities.

In places where recreational use is still illegal, people exploit the broad medicinal uses of Cannabis to find obscure ways to

qualify for medical use.  The extent to which this exposes medicinal users to regulations, restrictions, and ridicule makes it

natural for qualified patients to resent the partiers.

But I have seen the flip side of the coin as well.  In CA you are free to grow your own or have a caregiver, but you are also

free to visit one of the hundreds of places that sell and compete with each other on price and quality.  The pseudo medical

community contributes to demand which contributes to a huge diversity of strains, concentrates, and edibles.

Sure the pseudo patients benefit, but medical users there have a lot more choices because of it also.

I have seen a lot of concentrates and medibles being used by genuinely sick people, so I know this variety helps them.

Personally, I prefer leaf, but I don't bear a grudge against any cannabis medicine that people find useful.

Also, while I wholeheartedly support 'caregiver', 'buy local', 'know your provider', and 'farmers market' thinking

in cannabis medicine, there is also a place for dispensaries and/or provisioning centers.  Some of them actually have

intelligent people that provide guidance to grandmas without a clue trying to treat their arthritis.  In addition, they

will service the addicts, alcohol abusers, tweakers, college kids and whatever other riff-raff you hate dealing with.

It is true that dispensaries introduce more Profit as a motive, but you can't stay entirely clear of that even

in a caregiver world. Profit will always be one motive in opposition to quality and value and the only thing

that helps sort that out are review and reputation systems like Yelp and various dispensary review tools.

In a world where various parties are free to openly purchase your overage, leaf waste, or concentrated product

most caregivers find it easier to make ends meet and provide good service to their patients if that is their desire.

People like Schuette only have a few ways to divide the Cannabis community and misrepresent threats to the

general public.  One of them is the recreational vs medicinal issue and the other is grassroots vs storefronts.

In the west these perspectives seem to have made peace with each other over time because their interests

and existence were eventually found to complement one other.

It is true that dispensaries introduce more Profit as a motive, but you can't stay entirely clear of that even

in a caregiver world. Profit will always be one motive in opposition to quality and value and the only thing

that helps sort that out are review and reputation systems like Yelp and various dispensary review tools.

In a world where various parties are free to openly purchase your overage, leaf waste, or concentrated product

most caregivers find it easier to make ends meet and provide good service to their patients if that is their desire.

Yeah but this is illegal activity soooooo

Most of us are working within the pt/cg model...it is greed that motivates the disp and concentrate perps

How bout we totally decriminalize.....then open all the disp you want, test away, concentrate yer fool head off.  And that is one magnificent head you have there...you go bro.

Not enough profit for ya?  Not enough control?  Too much power in the hands of the people?

Free the Weed or just admmit its all about the money.

Edited by beourbud

Driving over 55 was illegal for awhile too.  Laws change like the wind.

I'm ok with legalization, but alcohol is about as legal as you can get

and it didn't prevent alcohol stores.  And while you are free to produce

your own beer or personal use distilled spirits, I'll bet you mostly go to the

grocery just like the rest of us.

Edited by iwombat

Whats wrong with 72 plants..?  I just wish we were able to have more added to the dry and or usable part because if your half way decent of a grower you can grow QP-1/2 lb plants.  and even if you stagger you can easily go over.  So its a catch 22 in my eyes.  More weight would be my request.

Caliphoney has its problems too. The sheer amount of violence occurring around marijuana in Cali is horrendous.  Really puts a black eye on the rest of the medical marijuana states in the country IMO. Also, California started around a dozen years earlier than we did.  A dozen years from now we will be better than California(in some ways we already are). The "public" is generally more liberal in California(in some places), but all I am seeing in California recently is a reversal of acceptance, myriad cities banning growing, stricter laws being put in.  California is heading backwards where Michigan is still moving forward.

So,... In some ways it is hard to compare the two,... but in th elong term, with people like me(but likely not me) working the government in Michigan, we should end up in a better place than California. :-p

O geez,... I forgot to say what I was going to say originally,...:

If you have issues with the language of the laws in Michigan and almost all other states(disregarding 3)  take a moment and write to Marijuana Policy Project(MPP) and Drug Policy Alliance(DPA) who are responsible for most of these laws. They wrote em. Please inform them how idiotic their language is and recommend them to fix it. Please do.

I have, I do and I work to fix their mistakes. 

Anyone who thinks 6 plants and 1 ounce is "GOOD" is a frickn moron.  Common sense for common issues. I wonder sometimes why it is so hard to start with better model language...

But all these limits do is allow LEO to bust people for minor infractions.  I would say, if I wrote it,... a decent middle of the road would be be 12 plants and 16oz.  Gives at least a middle zone aye. Still totally hoses outdoor growers though.  So... 12 plants and 12 lbs.

There we go.

Done. Pass it!

If you have issues with the language of the laws in Michigan and almost all other states(disregarding 3)  take a moment and write to Marijuana Policy Project(MPP) and Drug Policy Alliance(DPA) who are responsible for most of these laws. They wrote em. Please inform them how idiotic their language is and recommend them to fix it. Please do.

I have, I do and I work to fix their mistakes.

thanks. i've also written to mpp to help fix future laws they work on.

unfortunately it seems mpp is there to benefit LEO and Lawyers, not patients, not people, not freedom.