Mmma Limits Make Me Cringe

iwombat

Now you hurt my feelings...lol     Is that really all you can contribute...lame

I am just a poor patient trying to stay within the law.

is there no compasion for us poor sick patients,  or our we just pawns in the criminals scheme to controll the MMMP

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.  I just want you to stop posting the same rabbit muffins 10 times in a row.  We know how you feel.  You do not understand science.  Now stop trolling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

you got to be kidding,    read my content i am all for free meds

Hey how about we push for legislation to decriminalize MJ completely....disp, oil, wax , bud all  free to grow and consume without fear of prosecution.

Where is that initiative?   

No it is all about controling the flow for profit.....Get your head out of the sand...join us

Free the Wed

I use oil medically. If oil were legal would that make me a better person?

I use oil medically. If oil were legal would that make me a better person?

Thank you for clarifying that ...oil IS illegal!

Repeat as necessary...oil is illegal,   oil is illegal

What if?     You need to start living in the real world.

What if we push legislation to decriminalize mj completely?  

Edited by beourbud

I cant believe how people will throw good money after bad....oil is dead but they will still take your money.  

fools and their money i guess

Notice how MJ articles have seemed to dwindle in the media....the money is drying up...you lost

If you want the gravy train to start again..push for Complete decriminalization....the money will rush in.

Edited by beourbud

if you want to sell some oil or wax there are some good folk looking for you on craigslist...check it out  (sarc)

leo is trolling craigslist like their own private fishing pond

Obviously they troll here as well.......... Read the law again and again and again............. Concentrates are in the law............ But I think you ALREADY know that..............

Obviously they troll here as well.......... Read the law again and again and again............. Concentrates are in the law............ But I think you ALREADY know that..............

Reading the law and comprehending it are two different things

if you cant comprehend the law ask resto...oil is illegal

Edited by beourbud

Reading the law and comprehending it are two different things

if you cant comprehend the law ask resto...oil is illegal

ANY PREPERATION THERE OF...................... Enough said...............

If resto says it then that makes it illegal???????  The COA has also said it but that is because they are biased and CHOOSE not to see it in the law , much like yourself, but it is in there..............................

Don't worry they will be coming after your method of ingestion next

Hey beourbud......... You realize some of the sickest patients in this state use concentrates right? Because they need high doses without smoking an entire ounce in a day right? Does that even matter or should we just lock em all up or send them to an island and nuke em all?

Edited to add that I know your type. If you NEEDED oil your tune would change in a heartbeat. So pathetic.........

Edited by ozzrokk

The issue in Carruthers was not the extract itself, but the unknown quantity of extract that the medibles were dosed with. Oil by itself can be easily weighed.

do you believe that with persistence the courts today would choose to weigh the concentrate in question(if possible) and to count

towards allowed amounts, or choose to extrapolate the amount of plant material it would take to make the said concentrate?

With each state allowing medical use one by one, and differing from one border to another, I see zealous prosecutions going on for a long time. this makes me sad. I sure hope this was a good move for the future, because for decades I used cannabis and suffered almost no fear for my habit, until I sent my application to the state.

I've tried to stay out of this conversation but I need to ask again as you have not yet replied.

Why are you so opposed to me being able use a safe natural medicine that has been used literally since the dawn of time without any problems other than the legal ones that were dreamed up in the last 80 years?

Why do you think research is needed before concentrates can be used?

They were previously sold as legitimate medicine by companies like Parke-Davis and Lilly. In fact they were among the most widely prescribed medicines before the reefer madness laws. The only reason the laws passed was because they used the word "marijuana" and not "cannabis".

"Everyone knew "cannabis" was medicine, no one knew what this new dangerous Mexican drug "marijuana" was.

I am unable to smoke or vaporize at all because of the condition of my lungs. Cannabis was recommended to me by my orthopedic doctor originally, I did not go to a certification clinic.

My alternative medicines would be narcotics, specifically Fentanyl patch, oxycodone and Ativan (not technically a narcotic).

The law reads "preparations thereof". I have provided the dictionary definition of "preparation" previously in this thread. Concentrates are currently illegal due to the twisted logic of the Reefer Madness proponents on the Court of Appeals, not because of the law as it was written.

I asked before but you did not reply, what would you suggest as an alternative for me? Narcotic addiction?

It seems that there is a clear divide here among those who want to get high and those who actually need medical relief. I remember when people on this board were encouraging social clubs equivalent to bars where they could go to "medicate" in a social situation. My first thought at that time was when I am in severe pain the last thing I would want would be to leave home and go to a crowded smoke filled room.

When I use cannabis there is no ritual of rolling one and passing it around it is more akin to taking an aspirin.

I have no objection to you getting high why do you object to me having medicine?

Well, that was a weird thread.

Anyhow, one thing I think we can all agree on is that a very small percentage of patients specifically must have oil. Very small percentage.  In some circles it has become more popular but in general well over 90% of patients do not need it. You do not need oil to make medibles, capsules etc etc. let alone the wonderful titration of merely smoking/vaping natural cannabis.

IMO Carruthers did indeed ban most extracts.  There is a fairly reasonable answer to that problem in HB 5104.  The issue is is that the police want to make patients and caregivers label everything thus opening patients to more minor infractions that will remove all Sec. 4 protections.  The solution for extracts comes with a price. Is it worth it?

Dont like our laws dont live here.  

Limits make me cringe to.  FREE the WEED....Decriminalize

who the f are you? dont like our laws just leave? are you making a bad joke our are you that dense. why dont you leave , if we dont like our laws we change em. thats how mmj got legal here.

Well, that was a weird thread.

Anyhow, one thing I think we can all agree on is that a very small percentage of patients specifically must have oil. Very small percentage.  In some circles it has become more popular but in general well over 90% of patients do not need it. You do not need oil to make medibles, capsules etc etc. let alone the wonderful titration of merely smoking/vaping natural cannabis.

IMO Carruthers did indeed ban most extracts.  There is a fairly reasonable answer to that problem in HB 5104.  The issue is is that the police want to make patients and caregivers label everything thus opening patients to more minor infractions that will remove all Sec. 4 protections.  The solution for extracts comes with a price. Is it worth it?

banned or not, opinion or law, I think its a slippery slope when we choose to propose what others may or may not need in their life. Cannabis concentrates are new to many patients. Especially the most sick amongst us maybe. If it is demonized, or segregated from our mainstream medicine, we've done a disservice to medical marijuana patients.

Keeping people in the dark about the demon oil "only meant for the most very ill" is not fair to those who do not wish to inhale, ingest, or vaporize any of the disease causing constituents present in the vegetable matter of combusted marijuana.

Leaves have trichomes. trichomes hold the active medicinal ingredients.

stripping the leaves from the trichomes is not mystical, but a very real ancient process

of getting rid of the bad and keeping the good.

fish oil is extracted from fish, apple juice from apples. some may have been opposed to smoking the tobacco leaf, as a very real extraction process, since the leaves could be chewed? 40% of our medicines are extracted from plants, menthol, aspirin(now synthesized) and hundreds of others. here's a list of some others http://chemistry.about.com/library/weekly/aa061403a.htm

Extraction is the key to targeted medicine. Smoking is a crude form of extraction. Don't fear the reefer, or the preparations thereof :yahoo-wave:

You mean enforcing the law the way it was written?

Lord knows we couldnt have that.................

Well, I still think we should be able to prove "mixture or prep thereof" in the supreme court,.... but doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.

Exactly it is a true shame that they could not see the injustice. I thought of all organizations that the SC would do the right thing........... I know I know silly thought............

maybe they actually did see the injustice, and favored the pain and ignorance politicians and courts have supported for all of our lives, keeping consistent with most other findings of the past ? the system may be FUBAR'd, I haven't seen much justice resulting in courts, only strange surreal plays with well paid actors.