Caregiver Not Providing...

You gave him permission to your grow rights, the plants are not  yours, the mm he promised you for growing plants for you would be yours if he/she was providing the mm you both agreed on, if your not happy you can pay 10 bucks and fill out a change c.g form and you can find another c.g or grow your self, but the plants he has are not yours, they are his he grew them and he is doing the growing and paying the cost of the grow!

I hope this helps!

Peace

Ask him. If he has family issues,whats that to you? Just like if you have a money problem,would he help you and provide your meds until you have enough money? Do you owe him any right now? Get rid of him and make your status NO CAREGIVER. Then you have time to look around for a new one. If he was a real CG,he would find meds for you. But those kind are few and far between.Obviously he does not want or give one crap about you. You as a pt can purchase your meds from anybody including dispensaries. But it will cost you more.They are running 20+ a gm around here,that is a lot. So now,your CG won't give you your meds,that YOU paid the Dr and the State to let him grow for you. Just get rid of him. 10 bucks and a CG change form and he will be out of your life. Be real careful,CGs are drawn to pts that are in distress,like flies to crap. And now,every grower on this site will come down on me like a ton of bricks. Just because I told you the truth. I am also just a pt,have been ripped twice,and learned my lesson.And ALWAYS lost plants.                                                                                                                                                            BTW,my NO CAREGIVER card says I AM authorized to possess plants.

Edited by jointedone

My caregiver is not providing my meds due to personal family issues...can I get my 12 plants from him? Or what are my options? Thanks for any help...

Regardless of who owns the plants (which has long been debated), do you/how do you know that he has 12 plants designated to you?  I have met multiple caregivers over the years, and very few grow their maximum allotment of plants.

There is also a legal dilemma here.  Your CG has a card that says he is authorized to possess plants.  You have a card that says you are not authorized to possess plants.  So you'd either be asking your current CG to transfer plants to you, which could land him in hot water, or the CG would need to transfer them to your new CG.  But the supreme court said that CG 2 CG transfers are not protected. 

Just keep the hassle to a minimum and find a new CG. 

Edited by Highlander

jointed one I will not come down on you, but I do think their are many compassionate c.g's and there are those that will prey on the sick, I have had my own bad experiences with a c.g, but I also know a whole lot more good ones than bad, I dont go on craigs list to buy anything or look for a c.g or delivery of mm, I stay away from them kind of places, yes if there is a despense around this person he can pruchase there.  the only thing I would worry about is a despense having my name in there premise if they get shut down, we all know that leo loves to mess with us pt's, and they most def would love to mess with c.g's good or bad!  I beleive for the most part you gave good advise to the op.

Peace

You know,why don't you just call LARA or go to the State website and check,since everybody has a different outlook  and interpretation of our very confusing law. This advice is for doorsink,Phaq,you are one of the good ones.No offense to you. I am just relaying my own experiences. When you are out there alone,you are a minnow in a pool of sharks. If you personally know of a good CG,then maybe you should steer doorsink in the right direction.I don't believe that you have a mean bone in your body,you are always helpful and kind. If any of you have a NO CAREGIVER card,look at the bottom front,it says"Authorized to Possess Plants: YES" 

Edited by jointedone

well if your cg is the POS your making him out to be, you may be lucky enough for a few clones.. or likely just cuts.. and that is on a good day..   If you bought the seeds, the clones,, maybe,, if he isin't gving you meds then what does he owe you them plants for,, being a nice guy and signing him .. LOL no you gotta pay something, AZZ, Gas, or Cash, nobody rides for free..

Way to many variables to discern anything yet............... What was your agreement with said caregiver? That is the first thing that should be answered before anyone can give you ANY advise on the matter.

Some patients give caregivers a bad name.............. Some caregivers give patients a bad name............. Some patients and caregivers give us all a bad name.............. And some of us give the whole program a good name.............

Edited to add Which category do YOU fall in???????

Edited by ozzrokk

I've known of growers who experienced catastrophic loss in their garden. they should be open and honest with their patients when this happens to avoid these times with no meds available. It is up to you to find another caregiver though. He will probably continue to use your card to grow more until you do, especially if he didn't offer to remove you at once when he excused himself with the family issues.

change form is here http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Change_Form_3-27-09_272850_7.pdf

I DO buy that stuff for my CG,the candy trays,flavorings and if he asked me to,seeds. I was going to get him a GG clone but they looked ratty for so much money. I treat him the way he treats me,honestly,politely  and on time. And never ask for fronts. He is generous and I found him right here on this site. So don't lose hope,dump the other dude and look in the PT seeking CG forum for a personable CG. You don't have to be BFFs,it's just a business agreement.

If you go to the State & submit your own changr form, just remember it is also your responsibility to notify him of the change.

Assuming he is the worst kind of ars, I personally wouldn't want to be a contributing factor to his going to jail over a technical violation of the rules. That would make me just another ars.

I did not know you are supposed to notify the CG. Does the change form say that?

I'm pretty sure it says it in the law itself, to the best of my recollection... that you are required to notify, not how & when.

When I tried contracts w patients, had that explicitly stated along w a timeline. For example, if I had started a cycle of their plants, they couldn't change the cg until the cycle actually ended. Otherwise, would havr to kill them all, or just havr my butt hanging out in thr wind. If they changed w/o my knowing, then again asking for a pounding. In my view, lara should notify as well, in writing, w a notice period.

Oh,ok,I see what you mean. The plant count,yes that is important. Had a CG for my daughter and me that was a liar,when I confronted him,he cut up both his CG cards and sent them to us. There was no notification,but I kept the cards in case I had to prove that HE dumped us. I hated that lying punk,but to me, just getting away from him was all we wanted. Anybody that goes nuts on you because you actually proved they lied,well that person is probably in general a liar. I just let him make excuse after excuse until he forgot some of the lies he told us. Liars do that. All you have to do is let them talk,and eventually you see that they are lying. I hope he has a happy life and gets everything he deserves.

Know what u mean jointed. I come at it from being an open & honest person, respecting that others hold interest in what I do... my actions/inactions have consequence to them. And that is equally true on their part. Finding good, decent people to work w is tough, and risky even.

But I have generally found that most people are inconsiderate, self-serving, and petty pos. Lying & glad-handing their way through life. Most people just suck. Lol, guess that makes me a half full type of guy.

You know,why don't you just call LARA or go to the State website and check,since everybody has a different outlook  and interpretation of our very confusing law. This advice is for doorsink,Phaq,you are one of the good ones.No offense to you. I am just relaying my own experiences. When you are out there alone,you are a minnow in a pool of sharks. If you personally know of a good CG,then maybe you should steer doorsink in the right direction.I don't believe that you have a mean bone in your body,you are always helpful and kind. If any of you have a NO CAREGIVER card,look at the bottom front,it says"Authorized to Possess Plants: YES" 

Hi my Friend!

I would try and help this pt find a suitable c.g, I guess I would need to know where they live ie, county and city would be fine, I cant promise anything but I would give it my best shot,,,,I have only found one super one out of two I have had since the program began, and I am a pt and c.g my self. at this time I cant take any one on, I have to get my perpetual going again and make sure I dont have issues and a good stash to insure my pt's have what they need in case of failure in grow.

I have found a c.g for one person who lives hrs and alot of miles away from me, Im very happy how that turned out and so is the pt I helped find the c.g for!  I have to tell you I feel very lucky that I found some one for said pt that is better than my own and mine is the best in my book!

There are alot of things that you need to look at when you are pursuing a c.g to give your grow rights to, and you must remember it is best to already have your hard card when trying to find a good c.g, a good c.g would have samples available to a potential pt, lets not go to far in that part(legality comes into question there) A c.g will take the time to make sure they and the pt are a good fit, some pts just dont like certain things and the same goes for a c.g!  It is a personal relationship you are getting into when you are a pt and or c.g and decide to work with each other!

I do believe there are to many c.g's that are only in it for themselves, them c.g's or pt growers still like to do under the table stuff or black market, Im done with black market, Im legal, I care about people and im not willing to go to jail for any one!

I also believe there are as many or more pts that are not good pt's and they think they should get something for nothing, I was one of them, especialy when my c.g was making money and I wasnt getting meds!

so It may take a while to find some one who is in the same thought of mind as you, that goes for pt's and c.g's, and you must remember legit c.g's are at the most risk over legit pt's untill this law is straightened out and we get rid of the grey area's.

That does not mean there wont be pt's and c.g's who will still do ilegal things, even if they make mj legal for adults there will be people who think they can break laws and are willing to take the risks, and lets just hope them people are the only ones getting harrassed by leo and can keep leo in their forfiture game and leave the rest of us alone!

If some one breaks the law in any way and wants to try and get donations from me or people who follow the law, we need to give them the boot ie not respond to their threads or get them shut down, Im tired of paying for people who screw up and have more money than god but still want us disabled pt's to help with their court costs!  I say phaq em!

Peace