Rheumatoid Arthritis Or Biotinidase (Vitamin B7) Deficiency?

t-pain

an interesting blog i came across while looking for other things.

http://www.tanyamartin.com/profound-adult-biotinidase-deficiency/

Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Dec 2003 because of joint pain and fatigue. Found out on July 19, 2013 that I really was profoundly low on Vitamin B7 because of a rare disease called Biotinidase Deficiency. When I found out I was very weak, hardly could get out of bed, could not turn my head without getting light headed, dragging my feet when I tried to walk, struggled to breath daily for years and was having many many other issues. From the first 24 hours of taking Biotin my symptoms started to disappear and my body started getting stronger again.

a blood test on a newborn nephew and a $170 blood test for vitamin deficiency saved her life.

her husbands blog mentioned just how bad it had gotten for his wife

http://www.gotbaddog.com/petition-whitehouse-gov-why-you-should-sign-it/#more-19122

13 months ago we were wondering how much time she had left on earth; this past Saturday we celebrated the one year anniversary of her rebirth.

if you go reading into the blogs you can see just how crazy the healthcare she got was. top of the line hospitals, tests, and all these different prescriptions for what? a vitamin deficiency?

a very good read to anyone facing strange diagnosis. always get a second opinion and always do your own research online. the doctors arent magic and cant tell what you have sometimes.