Gov. Snyder Says September Is Pain Awareness Month

cheapshades

LANSING (AP) — Gov. Rick Snyder has proclaimed September as Pain Awareness Month.

"A statement from the state office of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs says the governor

wants residents to be aware of the pain management resources available and bring

attention to the financial and personal costs related to chronic pain.

LARA says chronic pain impacts an estimated 4 million Michigan residents.

According to the statement, LARA encourages health care professionals to learn more

about treatments for pain, which may include both pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches."

good I dont fall into that group t-pain Im older, does that make my pain real? lmao

I dont need nor care what others think of my pain, I smoked mj most of my entire life, but now im not on narco's for my pain medication, that should make a difference, but yet I still like to get high on mj, I wonder why that is, I guess all them yrs of using it I didnt notice the pain that was always there!

so im an mm user for meds and the feeling or what you call high, I also liked the morphine patches too!  but I no longer have to scratch my arse off to relieve my pain, and I wont die or wind up in I.C.U like I already have from being taken off the opoids cold turkey!

Peace

good I dont fall into that group t-pain Im older, does that make my pain real? lmao

I dont need nor care what others think of my pain, I smoked mj most of my entire life, but now im not on narco's for my pain medication, that should make a difference, but yet I still like to get high on mj, I wonder why that is, I guess all them yrs of using it I didnt notice the pain that was always there!

so im an mm user for meds and the feeling or what you call high, I also liked the morphine patches too!  but I no longer have to scratch my arse off to relieve my pain, and I wont die or wind up in I.C.U like I already have from being taken off the opoids cold turkey!

Peace

In the past , I always thought that the purpose of taking any medication is to help make you feel better than you do when you are illin' without killing yourself . Given the lenghty disclaimer of the possible harm a "prescribed" medication may cause or exacerbate , It seems today , quite the opposite .