Newborn Meconium Drug Test.

The research is not complete on the effects of MJ on a fetus. It may cause problems later in the childs life. Wow. You guys are all smarter than anybody! Yeah,cigs were considered safe during pregnancy at one time too.. Just tell em,"I couldn't stop using  pot while I was carrying you." The ONLY reason to stop was getting in trouble with the LAW? Not the health of a child? OMG. No wonder no one takes medical MJ seriously. And make no mistake, marijuana is STILL considered an illegal drug. Not medicine. If she would have tested positive,CPS would have taken her right then. A stupid plant is more important than your child? And for the record,they DO NOT give you narcotics during labor. You either take the pain or have an epidural. Even a C-section uses NO pain meds. Get your facts straight.   Like you men even know what you're talking about.

I know that I'm not a woman but you should really do some fact checking before posting rubbish like this. CPS wont just outright take a kid away my wife is a social worker and had to take morphine and nubuc (sp?) both are narcotics during labor, she wishes she had a brownie handy instead.

Edited by Broken

I was misled. Nobody ever told me that growing marijuana could be addictive.  I grow other vegetables and herbs in the cannabis garden to help curb the appetite to no avail. I just cannot help myself. soon  be Grow Clinics where we can line up outside shivering in line waiting for the chance of just a glimpse of a cannabis garden at the clinic, walking away with a sterile seed in a cup for two dollars.. :yahoo-wave:

I know a mother with an eating disorder who had extreme nausea during pregnancy.  She could hardly eat and what she did eat was basically non-nutritious.  One day she smoked half a joint and was able to eat a good meal at a restaurant.  Occasional smoking after that helped her to eat well for the rest of the pregnancy.  The pregnancy was problematic for other reasons and it is likely one or both of the twin babies could have died without the Cannabis-induced dietary change.