Michigan Medical Marajuan Academy

muchmorethenahigh420

Has anyone here go or know anything about this academy??

Michigan Medical Marijuana Academy in Southfield?  I couldn't give it a higher recommendation. Pappa Ed,

the school operator/teacher, has quite a tech background in the auto industry as an engineer.  the school came out of his contract teaching stints over parts of 15 years in mexico november thru january where he taught open field cannabis propagation and yield enhancement, and drying /curing techniques in the bake-oven environment of mexico. he does the best job of training bushes from clones to develop 'full-coverage' canopies that i have ever seen.  he's an hydraulics enginner and a pipe-cleaner-using-weed-training guru.  you will learn indoor weed, soil, coir and rockwool propagation from a MASTER gardener, and he will visit your garden with a light meter, and recommend changes:  he considers wiring, lighting, best medium for your enviro and yield enhancement.  you will not learn anything hydro or hear praises for hydro.  and a straight-shooting techie, pappa ed's word is his bond, bond, bond.  we do disagree on what constitutes a complete flush, but i give him my highest respect.

don't know if he still does, but he was conducting his classes in his home with its huge living room, his grow rooms in the basement where he had students apply pipe-cleaners to clones.  he would make take his flowering room and make it all wrong, and the class had to put the room right, adjusting rh, adding light, ventilation, and ac to hit his flowering-room standards. i went as a 20+ year grower and i got better.

Michigan Medical Marijuana Academy in Southfield?  I couldn't give it a higher recommendation. Pappa Ed,

the school operator/teacher, has quite a tech background in the auto industry as an engineer.  the school came out of his contract teaching stints over parts of 15 years in mexico november thru january where he taught open field cannabis propagation and yield enhancement, and drying /curing techniques in the bake-oven environment of mexico. he does the best job of training bushes from clones to develop 'full-coverage' canopies that i have ever seen.  he's an hydraulics enginner and a pipe-cleaner-using-weed-training guru.  you will learn indoor weed, soil, coir and rockwool propagation from a MASTER gardener, and he will visit your garden with a light meter, and recommend changes:  he considers wiring, lighting, best medium for your enviro and yield enhancement.  you will not learn anything hydro or hear praises for hydro.  and a straight-shooting techie, pappa ed's word is his bond, bond, bond.  we do disagree on what constitutes a complete flush, but i give him my highest respect.

thank u and is it exspensive cuz from what i hear the price is pretty good

the hands-on was ideal for me; i learned by trying to do a thing with the coach coaching--can you learn r it online? yes--you may be able to, i can't get the same advancement that way.

because i am moveing there soon to try and start up a life as a caregiver and i have the knowleadge to grow but no means great at it onestly only good enough. And thats why i was going to go i heard its a 6 week course some of it hands on growing. If so i would love to go im just not to sure about wat it has to offer or cost. I figured id bring my questions here befor call because this forum has helped me sooooo much on makeing my decisions about being a care giver befor moveing to MI

You are aware that you can only be a caregiver for a maximum of five patients and won't make enough money to support yourself without a real job?

completely aware of that i am not in it for money at all i just got lots of love for the plant and all the great things it can do and know some people i can help with some of its amazeing qualities instead of them being addicted to pain killers. And i feel like its something i wana say i did befor for i leav this world.. this wonderful plant has kept me feeling good for years and i wana give back.. Cannbis is literally a miracle plant and the fed gove chooses to ecnore that becuz there makeing to much money of it being illegal and the drugs they supply. Its a sad fact and it make me sick.