Sen Richardville Hates Michigan Constitution, Wants To Be In Senate Forever

t-pain

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2014/09/should_michigan_re-think_term.html

LANSING, MI — Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville wants to rethink term limits in the Michigan Legislature, and he’s planning a late-year push before he is personally forced out after a maximum 14 years in office.

just flower off already richardville.

This is one of those guys collecting a government check who at the same time is trying to limit poor people from getting government money.  I don't know how a person can be supportive of the idea of a career in politics, sucking the government teat, while trying to push the less fortunate aside.  As far as I'm concerned, a career in politics is not all that different from a career collecting welfare.  I guess the main difference is that poor people collecting government checks don't try to F us over - rich people like dickville do.

This is one of those guys collecting a government check who at the same time is trying to limit poor people from getting government money.  I don't know how a person can be supportive of the idea of a career in politics, sucking the government teat, while trying to push the less fortunate aside.  As far as I'm concerned, a career in politics is not all that different from a career collecting welfare.  I guess the main difference is that poor people collecting government checks don't try to F us over - rich people like dickville do.

It means more in his pocket !