Best Place To Live And Grow In Mi

muchmorethenahigh420

Im trying to find the best place slash county to be a caregiver just incase the worst dose happen and local law inforcement decides to harass me and some how raid my house i wana make sure im in a cannabis activest community and to have the courts and judicial system in my favor. Ive heard from many people "as long as u follow the law and acts of being a caregiver yull be okay and i do agree but i wana be ready and know im in a place that is with the state and there decision to make cannabis legal for medical use.. cuz i know there is countys with law inforcement that is quicker to try and bust u and take things into there own hands then others...

If the only people that know you are a patient is LARA you'll have no worries. If you're considering growing for others you'll increase your chances of trouble exponentially with each patient, and each person they know, and anyone who sees their card with your info on it. With the justifiable fears you harbor I would suggest

following your instincts of impending troubles and only be a patient to avoid them. Nobody will even know if you are growing your own or buying it for yourself.

If you choose to grow for others consider this; Your total incoming monies will be dependent on five(max) patients and their cannabis usage. Most I know take an ounce per month. If 5 x one ounce per month is enough income for you to consider going to jail for, and you believe you may actually be raided anywhere for providing the service, I'd like to know why you are considering growing for others ?

Every city in the state is an activist city. More than 60 percent of us voted with a positive message. Courts are pitbulls and can turn and flip at will in any city. Genesee County, Ann Arbor come to mind as forward thinking places.

Interview your patients like your life(and azz) depends on it, because it may.

good luck

Newago county seems to be a pretty good area. Half the people on my street grow. We had the helicopter a few weeks back and my neighbor has a few plants outside with no fence or cover, :butt2:  they saw them as the coptor buzzed him a couple of times but no visit from LEO. That was a couple of weeks ago. Last year another neighbor was growing outside and uncovered and all he got was a knock and visit. LEO told him just to cover the plants as they were visible from the road [dumb] They were concerned that kids would see them and steal them that was all.

Now the same weekend Lake county got buzzed too, there at least three people got arrested

I am a pt with a c.g, I am also a c.g with 1 pt, my one pt is my lady, I have a great c.g but he tends to stay on the same strain longer than I would like, he would grow what ever I supplied him with but if im going to do that I may as well just grow what I want myself and let my c.g do his thing, dont get me wrong, I think my c.g in one of the best around, I have never been out of meds but I have had my grow get screwed up, and with out my c.g I would have to go underground to get the quality of meds he supply's me,,,,I know I as a pt can purchase it any where, but if IM also supplying my pt it becomes a lil sticky IF people were to find out!

The best advise I can give you is LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

dont ever take on a pt under 40 and than you still may have to worry, If you used mj before becoming legal, just think back, how many times did you partake with a few people and get asked or ask wow that is good sheat where did that come from, 9 times out of 10 the person it came from name has been told!

Now put that same mm in the hands of some one 18 to 30 and just about everyone in the area will know it came from you!

If you dont beleive that well just do your own thing,  I moved to the town I live in almost 7 yrs ago, within the 1st few months I has several places I could get mj from.  and every one told me their biz and everyone elses biz, it didnt take me a yr and all of the peeps I was getting from were getting it from me, and I knew every single person that grew ilegal or legal and anyone I could get waht ever I wanted from!

Now where I come from people dont know your biz, we did biz in rock solid circles of people we knew for yrs and yrs, I never brought anyone new to my circle, but the others in the circle did so they could make more money, the main thing was my name was never mentioned,,,,,,,and If I heard rumors that some one in my chain was dealing with younger people including high school kids, they got a stern warning and were cut off imediatly from any one I knew in the biz, and there were many times I just totaly stopped, sometimes I would stop for a few yrs (not smoking) and I would watch as those people I warned or cut off go to others for their wares and it wasnt long they were in prison!  Beleive me the things I have done with mj before it was legal could have put me in prison also, I beleive in paranoia and I listen to it, I totaly beleive it has made it so I am not a fellon today!

Dont be fooled by anyone, you have to be smart whether you are legal or not, remember as a pt you can get it any where and the person selling it to you who is not registered to you is gonna get popped not the pt (unless you have more than you are allowed)

as a c.g you can only have the amount of plants allowed by law per pt and you can only have finished product according to the mm law and rules, and even than if you are not zipped lips you may have probs with leo!

Peace

I know all the laws and rules of being a .c.g most of the info from u guys ..thank u by the way..but onestly i just wana come home from work and tend to my plant and supply my brother and dad with meds i would just have a small closet grow or room depending on space when i move.. i just wana take as many purcations as possible befor i move to MI.. i know my rights and wat im aloud by law when being a caregiver but its just the truth that theres cops that dont care bought any of that.. I JUst wanted to see wat u guys can open me up to with this topic ..

cops have an uncanny way of locating marijuana users ? I don't think so. Users let them know, by letting others know. I've noticed the most paranoid registrants are the ones likely to get hassled often. They usually know exactly which grey are they wish to participate in.  It just may be the reason they're paranoid in the first place.

Easily recognized by their jargon, I suggest avoidance of these types especially in or around your garden, home, or family for best marijuana results. Often heard statements by those about to be raided ?

"everytime I drive my car I'm pulled over"

"man, I hardly smelled of pot at all when I left the house"

"It's B.S. man, how would he ever know I was tending a garden"

"what, those other 50 are just clones, they don't count"

"I got a lock on my front door, I don't need one on my garden too"

"I wear my marijuana leaf tshirt to every event I go to, for show of support"

"here, watch this, I'll blow smoke right at him, nothing he can do"

"I carry my stash in the glove box, they can go to hell"

"I carry my scales and packaging with me at all times, just in case someone needs something"

"I use my real name and phone number all over online, especially at the marijuana forums and facebook"

"Posting vids of my garden and stoner self is cool, might make me famous too, phwwtt"

"this pot leaf sticker is so cool in my window"

"I think I want one of those Boris zig zag tats, on my forehead, huh, huh, so cool"

"I loiter most days at the local grow store, its a great place to meet others just like myself!"

....after Phaq told me to stop talking like that, I haven't been hassled once !   :yahoo-wave:  LLSS!   Phaq is correct.

you are too funny g.m.....but the best way to stay protected is to keep thy lips zipped, o.p since it is just your bro and dad you want to grow for, they should be the only people that know, I would think as long as you follow the law and dont do anything stupid you should be ok, Im good, they can knock down my door anytime, they will realy be suprised at what they find here, and I totaly double dare them to take me to court, I wont need an attny I will kick their butts in court, because I have nothing over my limits, nothing!

Peace

cops have an uncanny way of locating marijuana users ? I don't think so. Users let them know, by letting others know. I've noticed the most paranoid registrants are the ones likely to get hassled often. They usually know exactly which grey are they wish to participate in. It just may be the reason they're paranoid in the first place.

Easily recognized by their jargon, I suggest avoidance of these types especially in or around your garden, home, or family for best marijuana results. Often heard statements by those about to be raided ?

"everytime I drive my car I'm pulled over"

"man, I hardly smelled of pot at all when I left the house"

"It's B.S. man, how would he ever know I was tending a garden"

"what, those other 50 are just clones, they don't count"

"I got a lock on my front door, I don't need one on my garden too"

"I wear my marijuana leaf tshirt to every event I go to, for show of support"

"here, watch this, I'll blow smoke right at him, nothing he can do"

"I carry my stash in the glove box, they can go to hell"

"I carry my scales and packaging with me at all times, just in case someone needs something"

"I use my real name and phone number all over online, especially at the marijuana forums and facebook"

"Posting vids of my garden and stoner self is cool, might make me famous too, phwwtt"

"this pot leaf sticker is so cool in my window"

"I think I want one of those Boris zig zag tats, on my forehead, huh, huh, so cool"

"I loiter most days at the local grow store, its a great place to meet others just like myself!"

....after Phaq told me to stop talking like that, I haven't been hassled once ! :yahoo-wave: LLSS! Phaq is correct.

lol

OAKLAND COUNTY IS THE BEST TO COUNTY TO GROW IN..!!!!!!!!! :lolu:

Good one, I was going to post that but was sure there would be a whiny response. Kudos to you and your bigger balls.

Growing in Oakland county is exciting and demands that you are on top of all aspects of the game.

Edited by I wood

I would say just about any where in MI but oakland county, but If I lived in oakland county I would have a legal grow room and only despense to my pt's and me.  If you dont break the rules and have a big pie hole you wont have any issues!  po po dont just know who is growinig or doing things against the law, some one brings it to their attn:

I have a feeling a few will disagree with me, but if they were busted ask them how leo came to be in there home or life in the first place?  some may tell you the truth but others will most def lie and say they did nothing wrong they just had to many plants duh!!

to many plants in my  opinion means you are selling to more than your pt's other wise why would you have to many plants going, if you can only grow 12 for your self you realy should have no prob with like 9 rooted plants, and you have 3 spots open in case clones fail, people realy need to read the law and follow it, we didnt have a law before and it was a free for all, all people growing were ilegal, now that we have a law why woulldnt you follow it to the T?

I just dont get it, and this is coming from  a retired mj sales man lol!

Peace

I would say just about any where in MI but oakland county, but If I lived in oakland county I would have a legal grow room and only despense to my pt's and me. If you dont break the rules and have a big pie hole you wont have any issues! po po dont just know who is growinig or doing things against the law, some one brings it to their attn:

I have a feeling a few will disagree with me, but if they were busted ask them how leo came to be in there home or life in the first place? some may tell you the truth but others will most def lie and say they did nothing wrong they just had to many plants duh!!

to many plants in my opinion means you are selling to more than your pt's other wise why would you have to many plants going, if you can only grow 12 for your self you realy should have no prob with like 9 rooted plants, and you have 3 spots open in case clones fail, people realy need to read the law and follow it, we didnt have a law before and it was a free for all, all people growing were ilegal, now that we have a law why woulldnt you follow it to the T?

I just dont get it, and this is coming from a retired mj sales man lol!

Peace

i agree 100 percent

I think there needs to be more to the discussion.  We can look at overall general experience in a certain area, but that doesn't take into account the more important aspect of how the grower intends to operate.  If the grower wants to grow 72 plants and sell overages to any patient, dispensaries, or farmer's markets, then there are certainly some locales that are far better than others.  On the other hand, if the grower intends to grow only what is needed by his registered patients, is discreet and private with his affairs (air filters, no extra traffic with 2-minute visitors in tie-dyed shirts, not flaying a pot leaf flag, etc.) then it is better to look at the neighbor as opposed to the overall attitude of the county. 

If you live in the City of Flint and don't filter your air, etc., you might not run into trouble.  If you have a similar grow in a wealthy area of Genesee County such as Warwick Hills (rich and republican mostly) you are far more likely to attract unwanted attention.

Despite how rotten Oakland County seems to be towards MMJ, I'd far rather grow under the radar in Oakland County and service five patients than grow openly in Genesee County and have a weekly table at the farmers' market.

I think there needs to be more to the discussion. We can look at overall general experience in a certain area, but that doesn't take into account the more important aspect of how the grower intends to operate. If the grower wants to grow 72 plants and sell overages to any patient, dispensaries, or farmer's markets, then there are certainly some locales that are far better than others. On the other hand, if the grower intends to grow only what is needed by his registered patients, is discreet and private with his affairs (air filters, no extra traffic with 2-minute visitors in tie-dyed shirts, not flaying a pot leaf flag, etc.) then it is better to look at the neighbor as opposed to the overall attitude of the county.

If you live in the City of Flint and don't filter your air, etc., you might not run into trouble. If you have a similar grow in a wealthy area of Genesee County such as Warwick Hills (rich and republican mostly) you are far more likely to attract unwanted attention.

Despite how rotten Oakland County seems to be towards MMJ, I'd far rather grow under the radar in Oakland County and service five patients than grow openly in Genesee County and have a weekly table at the farmers' market.

i was plaining on moveing to flint and have a small grow 5 to 6 plant to prvide my meds and maybe have one patient. If i wur to use carbon filters and keep wat i do to my self and have NO traffic and live in flint. Would the be the safest

I hear that g.m  make sure your chit is in order, I feel you can be safe any where in mich if you do what your allowed not what you want to do, and most def no kids, kids are awsome but no matter what you tell them they get to a certain age, they try mj and they tell their friends that dad is growing!  Trust me on that one!

I educated my kids about mm not mj, it doesnt matter they have friends and their friends will find out from your own blood!

I like to use the example of smoking with friends, when an unusualy great joint gets passed thru the group people ask who's is this? do they not?

as a rule I never share what im using, my pt/lady/commom law wife is my pt, we smoke our own vape or our own joint, I dont share a joint with too many people, if I had a friend over and we wanted to try some of mine out, I would roll them their own and me my own, and Im not a freek and afraid of cooties, but I dont want others germs, it is just the way I have become as a 51 yr old man, my almost 19 yr old daughter has a constant cough, she lives to get buzzed and find money for cigs, Im about to put her to work, (oh yea she came back from the carnival in cali)  they all share. they are all always sick and its gross as all hell!

It is realy hard to have a secret grow, are home is for sale and im hoping we dont sell untill our last kid is graduated, than I can build an awsome room in my new place that no one in the world would no of accept my equal half, id like to say better half but sorry she isnt better than me, maybe equal but not better and I def pay my bills on time all of the time, Ive already played rob peter to pay paul and im done with that sheit.  If I was to go off on my own, I dont owe any one anything, my bills are all bills from this house, her house, if I leave I have taxes for my vacant lot and one credit card, I could be on easy street, and IM not real sure I want to move into another home and get my name put on it with some one who is constantly late on her share of bills!

Dont get me wrong our money is our money, I just get mine on the 3rd and by the 4th it is all gone and all on bills that dont have my name on it!

Peace

i was plaining on moveing to flint and have a small grow 5 to 6 plant to prvide my meds and maybe have one patient. If i wur to use carbon filters and keep wat i do to my self and have NO traffic and live in flint. Would the be the safest

Sounds like Flint will be a good place for you.  Flint has multiple dispensaries that do not get hassled.  I was told by a guy who was told by the Flint police that they actually like dispensaries because they can pretty much ignore them and focus more attention on suspicious people, weirdos and thugs.  This is second hand information and may not be true but it sure seems to fit with my daily observations in this town.   

There are a lot of bad neighborhoods in Flint and the surrounding area.  There are also a lot of fairly peaceful areas in old blue-collar type neighborhoods that are somewhat poor and downtrodden but still pretty safe.  It is sometimes hard to tell during the day which areas are which.  There are some neighborhoods that are very dangerous but there is a small but growing trend of entire extended families buying several houses next to each other for safety reasons.  This way they can get a house for a few $thousand and till feel pretty safe.  If you want some specific information on certain areas/neighborhoods to help in your home search/planning, feel free to shoot me a PM.