Guinea Pigs

trichcycler

By the way, it’s not legal for the government to experiment on us without our permission, “UNLESS it’s for medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial purposes, or for research in general, or for protection against, or for law enforcement purposes, including riot control”. (Section 1520a Chapter 32 of U.S. Code Title

Flouride, the active ingredient in Prozac, Zoloft, etc antidepressants is routinely forced on citizens via drinking water. Regardless of weight, or age, everyone is to receive the same dose. Illegal and immoral in many countries, practiced and defended only by those who are drugged with it typically, go figure. I wonder where they got he idea to do this ?

Flouride, the active ingredient in Prozac, Zoloft, etc antidepressants is routinely forced on citizens via drinking water. Regardless of weight, or age, everyone is to receive the same dose. Illegal and immoral in many countries, practiced and defended only by those who are drugged with it typically, go figure. I wonder where they got he idea to do this ?

Without doing any research , i call bullsh@t on fluoride being the active ingredient.  fluoride may be present in the molecule and even play an important role in what ever the drug does. That does not make fluoride the active ingredient.

As to the dose being the same, per unit of water maybe, but everyone is drinking different amounts of water.

Grass, did you run out of meds and have to resort to drinking? I have come to expect better than this from you. For the sarcasm impaired, i am joking.

That being said, fluoride  in the water is a despicable thing, and should not be drunk in my opinion.

Edited by I wood

By the way, it’s not legal for the government to experiment on us without our permission, “UNLESS it’s for medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial purposes, or for research in general, or for protection against, or for law enforcement purposes, including riot control”. (Section 1520a Chapter 32 of U.S. Code Title

SB-0991, As Passed Senate, August 13, 2014

http://www.legislatu...4-SEBS-0991.htm

I don't drink often, and have not recently. I've only been out of meds before 2008 and am sorry my posts have not risen to your expectation this time:P

everyone knows that all citizens are suggested to drink eight glasses of water per day.

"Fluoride, when used in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or animal, is a drug that is subject to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulation.”

SOURCE: Food & Drug Administration, December 21, 2000

as I was citing this as a response to the previous post of pic's, don't let your opinion of fluoride's misuse with the fact that it is an experiment of our government to do it. that is on topic.

Charles Elliot Perkins, the research scientist sent by the US government to take charge of I.G. Farben chemical plants in Germany discovered that ” The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination, control and loss of liberty.” In his report to the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research in October of 1954, he said, “Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual’s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.”

“Fluoride causes more human cancer, and causes it faster, than any other chemical.”

- Dean Burk, Chief Chemist Emeritus, US National Cancer Institute

Prozac is a fluorinated drug called "fluoxetine".

Paxil is a fluorinated drug called "paroxetine" (also called Seroxat, Aropax). These drugs are designed to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin (serotonin reuptake inhibitors - SSRIs) and hence interfere with the biological actions of serotonin, a neurotransmitter.

Both drugs contain fluorine and chloride. Fluoride is present as a '4-fluorophenyl' compound, part of the 'active' ingredient.

Fluorophenyl compounds are found as major metabolites in the human organism from Paxil and Prozac, as well as from pesticides as Flusilazole (Anderson et al, 1999), Fluorbenside; FOE 5043 (Christenson et al, 1996), other drugs such as dexfenfluramine ("Redux"; "Fen-Phen" - now withdrawn) (Kalin et al, 2000); Fluvastatin (Top 200 drugs) (Dain et al, 1993); Flutrimazole (skin cream) (Conte et al, 1992); AD-5423 (an anti-psychotic) (Oka et al, 1993), Bay U 3405 (Braun et al, 1990); Cisapride (also now withdrawn from US market), Leflunamide (Arava) etc