Dispensary

give it up man, there is no money to be made in MI selling marijuana legally. We'd all give our patients free supply if

we were able to legally sell to a dispensary. Your friend does no hold the legal caregiver status in MI if he is breaking the law in the program. tell him to stay safe. people on craigslist are getting busted. There will always be knuckleheads looking for the greedy dollar, we all had a friend like that.

Once upon a time, we had farm markets, and dispensaries, but the Supreme Court decided it was illegal.. Now there are a few open under the wire, or at the least being selectively left to operate (my personal opinion)  at the moment we are waiting on a couple bills to be voted on, that might fix that situation..as of now, a CG can only give/sell/ hand over , to his patient that he is directly connected to by the michigan medical mj registry . .. 

However anyone can be a drug dealer here, you just run the risk of going to jail for a few years..  :)   some obviously feel its worth it... due to the frequent arrests in the state...

Edited by Willy

Once upon a time, we had farm markets, and dispensaries, but the Supreme Court decided it was illegal.. Now there are a few open under the wire, or at the least being selectively left to operate (my personal opinion)  at the moment we are waiting on a couple bills to be voted on, that might fix that situation..as of now, a CG can only give/sell/ hand over , to his patient that he is directly connected to by the michigan medical mj registry . .. 

However anyone can be a drug dealer here, you just run the risk of going to jail for a few years..   :)   some obviously feel its worth it... due to the frequent arrests in the state...

Very well put ! 

I'm not looking to move or anything just wondering how the rest of the country is doing what we did. If anyone has any questions about CO. I would be intrested in helping people understand how it is here. First and foremost you can not sell to stores there is a 70/30 law that says a disp. has to grow 70% of there own product and can only by 30% from other dispensarys.

I'm not looking to move or anything just wondering how the rest of the country is doing what we did. If anyone has any questions about CO. I would be intrested in helping people understand how it is here. First and foremost you can not sell to stores there is a 70/30 law that says a disp. has to grow 70% of there own product and can only by 30% from other dispensarys.

i have a friend growing 200 trees in an underground bunker in CO.  always wondered how he sold his harvests.  so he can sell to disps there, just not his whole crop?

No you can not sell to disp.they can only do sales with each other. I am a head gardener for a disp. And the plants are tracked from seed/sale alot of paper/computer work def no sale outside of disp. Or anyone selling to us. VERY regulated. They have a marijuana enforcement division that come to do inspections and make sure every plant is tracked. Really crazy!!!

No you can not sell to disp.they can only do sales with each other. I am a head gardener for a disp. And the plants are tracked from seed/sale alot of paper/computer work def no sale outside of disp. Or anyone selling to us. VERY regulated. They have a marijuana enforcement division that come to do inspections and make sure every plant is tracked. Really crazy!!!

head gardener yearns to garden his own operation? here, if you have 2 caregivers, under mi law you can have 144 plants (with a full slate of patients).  but over 99 you don't want any inspection...you will likely land a fed case whether state or feds find it...so that means 2 cgs need to have separate operations.  then those patients have to really use a lot of meds, as turning cannabis into oil here is illegal.

of course, on a net search you find everything illegal that's going on anywhere in any state, and we make oil and we sell to disps who aren't supposed to be here----so likie somebody said, it is just the risk you take; you find out it is no longer tolerated when you are raided and charged.  it is always illegal, sometimes not enforced. a buddy ran with 100% tinted windows all-around for 4 years in detroit.  during that time he was ticketed for speeding 3 times.  then in a gas station, cops mistook him for someone else, arrested him, car impounded.   car never returned cause they said it had improper equipment and was crushed.

Not really intrested in relocating happy where I'm at just wondered how things worked there. Seems like you guys are 5 years behind is. Which is odd. As far as driving I don't believe the arrest rate is up but I could be wrong.

forecasting is total totally bs.  Consider:  Colorado for a long time was behind California but the CA lost its momentum.

And in the 1980's michigan led everyone with our first medical marijuana patient program.  the flame went out and it went away until the new prog in 2008.

Not really intrested in relocating happy where I'm at

relocating would depend upon what best serves your personal goals.  if to have nothing to worry about than growing, stay there.  if to own a CO disp, stay there.  If to breed cannabis seeds, go ann arbor or better, with city grow permit, to an Ypsi warehouse.  If to serve a tiny number of patients far more challenging than the plants, and prolly subsidize your grow from time to time, come on over.

but what would you do for income?  work in a grow store?

LOL ya everyone i run into these days is going for  a grow store, hopeful that as soon as the bills pass, dispensary  city  and they can make a goood living.. lots of dreams of wealth and happiness.. 

Edited by Willy

I looked on cragslist and here there is tons of people selling there extra on there there isn't very many in MI. Is that because of the cops busting people or because there is a big demand? He also mentioned selling at the farmers market is that real? If so how awesome.

yah, awesome, dude...wouldn't that be simply hootle doodle awesome?