Country Music In Michigan

kindfolk

a good friend of mine and fine singer/songwriter recorded a CD in Nashville

it's REALLY good and well put together

90 Proof Twang is the name of his band they play all around the Cincinnati and are starting to get a van and embark on some adventures at least in the heartland region

so I'm helping the manager of the band put together a weekend Southern Michigan run

if there are any of you that are country music fans that know of venues that have country bands play in your area

please let me know

any contact information would be great

and if there are any "what's going on" magazines in your town I would appreciate any links to them

thanks guys

KF

hey evad905 I got a tat from a friend who had a tat shop on budd lake, we also got him to come to a few partys and tat peeps, one of my mahamad tats are from him, not the one showing, have to give credit where credit is due on that one, I got the one in my pic from back woods in iosco county,

im sure the farther you go up north in mi the bigger the crowd for country music,,and when they have a band in a bar up this way they realy pack em in!

My nephew is bud bash on myspace I bet if you get a hold of him we could get the band on a barge at like jobbie nooner or a few other big big bashes in MI.

Peace

Okay it's been a while. -_- It was always on our Saturday drunk driving night,then onto the Paradise,we called it the "parasite". Then on to Berville  Hotel. Bet you know where Belle River Bar is.............I'm surprised we never got caught or killed anybody.Drinking does kill you. I don't do that stuff anymore,just set on the porch and get sheitfaced,I'm happy!

Okay it's been a while. -_- It was always on our Saturday drunk driving night,then onto the Paradise,we called it the "parasite". Then on to Berville  Hotel. Bet you know where Belle River Bar is.............I'm surprised we never got caught or killed anybody.Drinking does kill you. I don't do that stuff anymore,just set on the porch and get sheitfaced,I'm happy!

Then you also have to know the Cook Hotel , Emils' Buffalo Tavern , JJ Knaps , the Pink Elephant , Yale Hotel and that place in Melvin and a couple others ? Then we probably know each other  :))  

OOH,Bob were you a country long neck drinking and driving fool too? If you know Emils then you know where Belle River Bar is...............Loved those crappy bars where you don't even get a glass with yer brewski. Now as karma,we find booze and longnecks in our ditch and sometimes a truck. Ever notice how many bars there are on North Avenue on the way to Berville hotel? Them days is over,I don't even like booze anymore. But sometimes I do want  a drink,even after all this time. I don't think alcohol addiction ever goes away. You just control it. I know if I have one drink,I will want another one.....even though I KNOW it will physically hurt my guts. It is a strong addiction,like cigs.