Three Arrested In U.p.s.e.t. Marijuana Bust

bobandtorey

That many cops don't show up to bust up a party.

I had a team of eight show up to my house for a net haul of 1/2 ounce of old fan leaves and a gram of bud.

My friend in California was growing six, three foot tall plants in a courtyard of his house. They spotted it with a helicopter and came back with the helicopter, twelve gun thugs and two guys in hazmat suits who placed road cones around the grow before they pulled it up.

Money is no object to these a**holes. It's not their money they're spending.

I'm in complete agreement we should have the freedom to do what we want with our bodies and grow our own medicine, that's my heritage. It's when you go from helping yourself to providing a service for others. We don't necessarily need gov watching over us, but how do you punish someone for making others sick, from pesticides, and mold spores, if there's no clear sign of where it came from. Sick people already have weakened immune system, if they get a respiratory infection from smoking tainted weed, than they could face death as a consequence. Why should someone making profits from sickness not have to play the same game as every other pharm company. This is medical, not recreational.

The idea that med cannabis should be regulated and rec cannabis shouldn't is dumb. Why shouldn't rec users be afforded the same protections as med users?  If I'm not hungry but I eat a big mac for rec purposes I still want to know it is of the same quality as the big mac I eat for the protein and sustenance. But I don't like the idea of government regs. I rather be able to kick someone's donkey if they sell me bad cannabis than have the gooberment slap their wrist.

Because recreational users aren't in any imminent danger from their bodies. If your worried about your health stick to medical cannabis, and pay the fees, if your not worried stick to the commercial. Sativex is produced directly from the plants, the people growing and processing it are covered from head to toe, to keep the plant contaminate free. Now look at the rare dankness grows in Colorado. Rec v medical.

I'm in complete agreement we should have the freedom to do what we want with our bodies and grow our own medicine, that's my heritage. It's when you go from helping yourself to providing a service for others. We don't necessarily need gov watching over us, but how do you punish someone for making others sick, from pesticides, and mold spores, if there's no clear sign of where it came from. Sick people already have weakened immune system, if they get a respiratory infection from smoking tainted weed, than they could face death as a consequence. Why should someone making profits from sickness not have to play the same game as every other pharm company. This is medical, not recreational.

No matter what the gov't promises it can't protect you.  Anyone can test the medicine they get themselves.  The only way to protect yourself is to educate yourself and watch/test it yourself, No one else is going to do it for you no matter what they promise except save relatives and friends.  They just want the regulatory power. 

I had a team of eight show up to my house for a net haul of 1/2 ounce of old fan leaves and a gram of bud.

My friend in California was growing six, three foot tall plants in a courtyard of his house. They spotted it with a helicopter and came back with the helicopter, twelve gun thugs and two guys in hazmat suits who placed road cones around the grow before they pulled it up.

Money is no object to these a**holes. It's not their money they're spending.

And all this over something that is safer than aspirin. They aren't just a-holes, they are IGNORANT a-holes.

BUT, the times they are a changin'. Kinda slow, but they are changing.

The idea that med cannabis should be regulated and rec cannabis shouldn't is dumb. Why shouldn't rec users be afforded the same protections as med users?  If I'm not hungry but I eat a big mac for rec purposes I still want to know it is of the same quality as the big mac I eat for the protein and sustenance. But I don't like the idea of government regs. I rather be able to kick someone's donkey if they sell me bad cannabis than have the gooberment slap their wrist.

There is no protein and sustenance in a Big Mac. :)

The idea is that people should have the choice.  My patients trust me and even though I test, they shouldn't have to pay extra if they are not compromised and trust I'm doing a good job.  If your immunocompromised then you should seek out a particular type of caregiver and pay the fees associated with your needs.  Have it graded in the dispensaries and give people the choice, tested or untested. Not everyone's needs are the same and I don't think it's right to force anyone to do anything they don't want to when it concerns their own bodies.

No matter what the gov't promises it can't protect you.  Anyone can test the medicine they get themselves.  The only way to protect yourself is to educate yourself and watch/test it yourself, No one else is going to do it for you no matter what they promise except save relatives and friends.  They just want the regulatory power. 

Apparently, the government has created the illusion that it can protect people from all the threats that they face in their daily existence. Anyone with a smidgen of common sense can see that this is a fallacy. The government can't protect people from BIG threats - climate change, wayward terrorists, atom bombs from Russia, credit card identity theft, polluted water, banks that run the economy into the ground, etc. - so how can they protect us from small things? The potential of ingesting contaminated weed is high if the user isn't careful about where they purchase it and low if the user is educated and aware of the pitfalls of purchasing marijuana from unknown sources. The government wants to protect us from doing what stupid people do, so in this respect the government treats us all as if we are stupid. I take offense at that and I think everyone else should too.

You are right. They want regulatory power. And what better way to do this than by making everyone feel like a child that needs Father Government to step in and take control. Time to nip Father's gonads.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

if you want something done right, do it yourself. That's ultimately the reason I planted my garden.

Rare Dankness has produced two of the hands down strongest most potent, uncomfortably so, (to me) strains of medical marijuana. I didn't know that cannabis could be as potent as their Ghost Train Haze. I avoid her now, but would gladly trade some beans for verified Querkle beans....

Breaking News!

It seems the one with the shrooms was totaly legal, had cards for the 40 plants and the oil was pre rso p.b oil which means when it comes back from the lab it wont have thc in it, and the shrooms were morals!

Ive been told this c.g didnt let leo do a knock and search 4 days earlier, it p p'd them off and they came back with a vengence!  I hope the news reports the screw ups!

Peace

Breaking News!

It seems the one with the shrooms was totaly legal, had cards for the 40 plants and the oil was pre rso p.b oil which means when it comes back from the lab it wont have thc in it, and the shrooms were morals!

Ive been told this c.g didnt let leo do a knock and search 4 days earlier, it p p'd them off and they came back with a vengence!  I hope the news reports the screw ups!

Peace

That sounds typical. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the news reports to clear their name.

Same people here were skewering Overholt for his oil charge, yet these guys are caught way over limit, and with psychedelics, and y'all want to give them a pass because of heavy handed enforcement. That many cops don't show up to bust up a party. Those people obviously got caught up moving stuff, and they should pay the price.

you're obviously a douche aka cop.

Breaking News!

Peace

This is how I heard it also , except for counting a bunch of branches as plants to come up with 130 . 

Edited by knucklehead bob

But the real evil takes place when in court, the only victims are the defendants. I'll say it again NOBODY should be in prison for a nonviolent drug infraction. I am sick of paying the police to act this way, sick of lawyers prosecuting and defending the issues, sick of paying prisons to house these types, and sick of our own brothers and sisters supporting the attacks on our society.

But the real evil takes place when in court, the only victims are the defendants. I'll say it again NOBODY should be in prison for a nonviolent drug infraction. I am sick of paying the police to act this way, sick of lawyers prosecuting and defending the issues, sick of paying prisons to house these types, and sick of our own brothers and sisters supporting the attacks on our society.

Thank you

It's good to see you defending 

By the way why or what brought them their in the first place ?

A vague four sentence news report with no images of the alleged crime is obviously enough burden of proof for slipstar to pass a guilty judgement.  Wishing prison upon non violent offenders obviously comes from sick minded people involved in the criminal justice system. No?