Three Arrested In U.p.s.e.t. Marijuana Bust

bobandtorey

The guy was growing cannatonic #4 you dont grow that for profit, You grow that to help cancer pt's which he has helped many!

Alot of cancer pt's were receiving rso because of this person! notice how he was charged for 45 plants ( 1 plant = an lb)?

This has nothing to do with heroin, when we say no one should go to jail for a plant we mean mj not poppie plants, I hope I am speaking for all when I write that!

So no one should go to jail for a cannibiss plant! :bong2:  :drinking-coffee:

Peace

Noone should be arrested for drug use/possession/etc. phaq.  That includes opium, opiates and poppy plants.

It isn't the answer. It just simply isn't.  I'm not even saying I have all the answers,... but arresting people for drugs is wrong and doesn't work to do anything but cripple society, destroy families, take money from the middle and lower classes to feed fatcat prison owners and bloated police forces, pay for judges we don't need, support drug programs that are a waste of money, pay for counseling that is useless to over 90% forced into it, fill the pockets of the heathens known as drug testing companies,  strip children from parents, strip parents from children, create perpetual criminals by enlisting drug users into a prison system made to educate and encourage criminal behavior.

I could go on and on and on.

Noone should be arrested for using, possessing, or growing drugs.

The drug isn't the crime,... a crime is a crime and should be punished as so.  If  a drug addict steals money for drugs, convict them for theft/B&E as they should be,.... but not for having drugs. 

mal that reminds me of a drunk driving charge I got around 5 yrs ago, they made me go to impact weekend and after the 2 days there, the 2 conselors had me convinced to get my mm card!  one of them actualy gave me this sites addy lol!

Im not complaining about my drunk driving charge, I totaly had no biz on the road, I did my time and paid my fines and I no longer drink and drive anything, in fact I have since gave up my daily cocktails but not my daily mj!

As far as jury trials and none going thru for mm pt's It is because around 90% of requested jury trials end in the defendent coping a plea, most are indegent and cant afford a jury trial!  They will accept a lesser charge to get it over with, that pretty much goes for alot of crimes,

I dont think all drugs should be legal, we have population centers that have not dads at home and moms with screwed up boy friends who teach these kids how not to work, they dont have enough jobs for every one, yes if you have it in you , you will find a job!

They say as many or more white folks use and sell drugs as black and latino's, than why are our prisons full of black and latino's and less white folks?  The family break down is more than likely the same amount as all other creeds, yet our prisons are full of young blacks and latino's trying to make it hustling what ever they can to live, I guess they dont know everyone who is a citizen can get loans and go to school to better them selves, but you cant do that if you dont have a high school diploma!  I was self employed most of my life, alot of  people in my business made it big, I didnt have the drive they did or the want they had, I was happy providing for my family and having time to spend with them and not have shut off notices, if all people were self employed their wouldnt be enough work for us all and nothing huge would get done!

I dont know where that came from, maybe i need an adjustment in my head meds!

Peace

Police do not have the responsibility to protect and serve citizens(supreme court), don't fool yourself. Their job is to protect  and serve laws, and the politicians who make them.

While coast guard cutter size ships are non stop bringing heroin into the states, all from the  field(s) surrounded by our military it seems silly to blame the skinny guy at the end of the block for supplying the needs of others ?  IN fact, since the gubment cannot stop this(never has) just imagine the nastier things being smuggled.

Hell, if its wrapped in heroin, they'll never find it  !!

The history of heroin is along one, nothing has changed in hundreds of years.

The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade --http://www.amazon.com/The-Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global/dp/1556524838 leaves nothing to the imagination. For the truth, read it.

Who forced these people to abuse heroin? Did the dealers put a gun to their heads and make them buy it?

If not then it is not the dealers fault, it is the fault of the user.

Using your logic pharmacists and doctors  should be jailed when they give people Dilaudid and they go home and take the whole bottle.

or share it or sell it. RX abuse is a larger issue than heroin in our country. We know exactly where the pharmaceuticals come from, ahem.

Parke Davis first two drug ads in Detroit were for Heroin(to help you sleep) and Cocaine(to help you get up), the newsprint isonline for the reading.

Noone should be arrested for drug use/possession/etc. phaq.  That includes opium, opiates and poppy plants.

It isn't the answer. It just simply isn't.  I'm not even saying I have all the answers,... but arresting people for drugs is wrong and doesn't work to do anything but cripple society, destroy families, take money from the middle and lower classes to feed fatcat prison owners and bloated police forces, pay for judges we don't need, support drug programs that are a waste of money, pay for counseling that is useless to over 90% forced into it, fill the pockets of the heathens known as drug testing companies,  strip children from parents, strip parents from children, create perpetual criminals by enlisting drug users into a prison system made to educate and encourage criminal behavior.

I could go on and on and on.

Noone should be arrested for using, possessing, or growing drugs.

The drug isn't the crime,... a crime is a crime and should be punished as so.  If  a drug addict steals money for drugs, convict them for theft/B&E as they should be,.... but not for having drugs. 

Filled my likes for the day.  This, Cristenew, wild bill, I all agree with wholeheartedly!  Oops, almost forgot GM and cap'n kush. :)

Edited by Norby

• 2 weeks later...

Watch the vid, It gave me a little bit of hope to see this, it also made the drug policy maker look pretty stupid, he couldnt answer the simplest of questions regarding opinion only and nothing to do with law!  why is this guy even in the position he is in?

I would have to now think that mj will be legal for adults before I die, as long as I die of natural causes and dont get blasted by a vehicle or something else that will end my life earlier than it is supposed to!

I see a very small pin hole of lite at he end of the legalize mj tunnel, and From what im reading and hearing on the news im thinking the pin hole is gonna start to grow at an amazing pace!  at least I am hoping so!

Thanks for sharing the video!

Peace

So this pud Botticelli says at 7:12 that he doesn't know the background of the law that prevents his agency from studying marijuana for medicinal purposes and to support rescheduling. Then 40 seconds later at 7:52 he says that the genesis of that law is such and such. So within less than a minute he lies and then contradicts his lie.

Check out the young fella on the right side of the frame over Botticelli's left shoulder. He's maybe a reporter. Look at 7:45 while Botticelli talks and this fella starts to smirk at what he's sayin and then starts shaking his head in disbelief.

• 4 weeks later...

ONTONAGON -- The cases of two suspects who were facing charges of manufacturing marijuana have been dismissed.

According to the Ontonagon Prosecutor's Office, the cases of Michael L and Shaun C were dismissed in order to reevaluate the case. They are expected to be brought up on other charges sometime later this month.

The suspects were arrested in September after state and federal agents executed a search warrant at an old motel three miles east of Bruce Crossing. According to UPSET officials, they seized 131 marijuana plants and over $6,00 in proceeds from the location, along with $5,000 worth of illegal marijuana growing equipment, five pounds of processed marijuana, a gallon of hemp oil, psychedelic mushrooms and a shotgun.

Edited by SimplyLost8

• 2 months later...

Newest update

ONTONAGON -- A man accused of manufacturing marijuana has asked for a motion to declare the search warrant, which led to his arrest, unlawful.

The Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team found more than 130 marijuana plants, five pounds of processed marijuana, a gallon of hemp oil, psychedelic mushrooms, and a firearm after searching Robert Johnson, Sr.'s residence in Bruce Crossing.

Johnson's motion was denied, which means all substances that were found in the home will be used as evidence if the case goes to trial.

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=1144795#.VKtEnIE8KrU

Edited by SimplyLost8

ONTONAGON -- The cases of two suspects who were facing charges of manufacturing marijuana have been dismissed.

According to the Ontonagon Prosecutor's Office, the cases of Michael Lehto and Shaun Comes were dismissed in order to reevaluate the case. They are expected to be brought up on other

charges sometime later this month.

The suspects were arrested in September after state and federal agents executed a search warrant at an old motel three miles east of Bruce Crossing. According to UPSET officials, they seized

131 marijuana plants and over $6,00 in proceeds from the location, along with $5,000 worth of illegal marijuana growing equipment, five pounds of processed marijuana, a gallon of hemp oil,

psychedelic mushrooms and a shotgun.

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=1113093

Uhh, what is illegal growing equipment?

anything used to manufacture marijuana (a schedule 1 substance) is illegal.

so grow lights, when used to grow tomatoes are legal

but grow lights when used to grow marijuana are illegal and can be seized.

if you are wondering what $5k looks like, just think about 10+ lights, ballasts, fans, a/c unit, dehumidifyer, light movers, trays, tents, hoods, hoodfans. adds up pretty quickly.

Edited by t-pain

I used to love going to Bruce Crossing. There was a place called "Grandma Gruder's" that was there for a long time. Best breakfast skillet in the state and the pies. Nothing like a slice of pie after breakfast. It burned down early 2000's. They didn't rebuild and the Crossing is pretty much middle of nowhere last time I was there.

if you are wondering what $5k looks like, just think about 10+ lights, ballasts, fans, a/c unit, dehumidifyer, light movers, trays, tents, hoods, hoodfans. adds up pretty quickly.

And they re=sell them once a year if it's some first time being raided Leo will ask them how much things are worth so they can place a $$$ to add for the Bond 

I used to love going to Bruce Crossing. There was a place called "Grandma Gruder's" that was there for a long time. Best breakfast skillet in the state and the pies. Nothing like a slice of pie after breakfast. It burned down early 2000's. They didn't rebuild and the Crossing is pretty much middle of nowhere last time I was there.

Funny stuff their 

Thanks

Also some ( Gas ) B B Guns are same as any other gun i didn't know that until today