Mother Of U Of M Student Warns Of 'marijuana Wax' Video

bobandtorey

the "wax" refers to the trichome head structure, not to the contents, necessarily. The trichome heads have no active ingredients, and concentrating them for use later would be futile. I had a jug of that wax, and some separated  hydrosols forever. The wax itself has a faint scent, milky hit, and nothing but oxygen deprivation, residual oils. Most leave the wax in the oil with no fuss. Canned butane will extract more waxes than Nbutane. The commercially available btane has several other gases in it(solvents) that are a polarity match to other constituents in the flowers.

Removing the waxy plant material from initial bho decreases the weight substantially, and changes names of the concentrate from a concrete to an absolute, or shatter, thus further concentrating the active ingredients by weight, making use even more potent, by weight. I agree to leave it alone for best results, the minute you have removed 100% of the chosen solvent. pack it away in the dark for best results, so I hear

When they refer to "wax" they are talking about BHO that has been whipped with something to stir air into it...What you are refering to are "waxes" that are extracted from the plant and can be removed by winterizing your BHO.....Which isn't necessary but makes a more transparent and cleaner product .......HJ

When they refer to "wax" they are talking about BHO that has been whipped with something to stir air into it...What you are refering to are "waxes" that are extracted from the plant and can be removed by winterizing your BHO.....Which isn't necessary but makes a more transparent and cleaner product .......HJ

yep, just exploring the origins of "wax" word in the plant world. earlier post was spot on with yours.

"ya take your finished bho and warm it once again, whip it good , a dremmel works well. place in a handy vacuum chamber for the effect. Oil, wax, and soap are very close chemically with different physical forms. I've dropped a bit of water into the mix for a faster whip. The vacuum will swiss cheese the mix and if stopped soon enough will stay this way.

"Marijuana a person might smoke might have 10 to 15 percent THC concentration," he explained. "This could have 99 percent."

If I remember correctly in order to get anywhere close to 99% purity you need isomerized oil converted to an acetate with heated acetic anhydride in an anhydrous nitrogen environment to prevent combustion.

I don't think your average college freshman could do it in a dorm room with a can of butane and a turkey baster.

That sounds like you took too much.r

i may have found my limit in the basement of a certain detroit law firm when the nail was hot for a solid hour and we didn't run out of supply.  my thots were inchoate, my limbs not controllable.   i had to sit for an hour in clear air, and rest.

Edited by pic book

If I remember correctly in order to get anywhere close to 99% purity you need isomerized oil converted to an acetate with heated acetic anhydride in an anhydrous nitrogen environment to prevent combustion.

I don't think your average college freshman could do it in a dorm room with a can of butane and a turkey baster.

um, that's what I heard too!.

I can tell you that a 90% is possible with great efforts, and no acetate conversion. But I thought every college freshman knew a photo booth operator....oh well.....

Warning label from Marinol, which is pure THC: 

Emphasis added by me.

Sorry Zap, nothing natural in Marinol aka Dronabinol.  Wouldn't this then put it in the neighborhood of Spice, K2, ...   

... just had surgery TACE/Angiogram Teu. got out Wed. Didn't get the A team this time, so a bit traumatic. Only relief 'till today was oxycodone and nausea meds. Finally vaped some Skunk with a little Train WreckII(appropriatley named for the occasion). f amazing healing properties in the real stuff, works on nausea, effects of Chemo, ... Only took one of my oxys so far. I tried to trade them in before for Marinol previously with no success, only to check it off the list, basically.  Today Im convinced Marinol is far inferior and am not interested, ty. Working up to some Shattered! in a min...                                                                                                                                                            peace

gallery_2767_472_11591.png

Don't know if we're on the same pg here Zap.  just to clarify my point first... I said I would not be interested in Marinol because I dont think it would be as effective since it does not provide the other Cannibinoiods. And I agree with your statement above. 

pure synthetic?   not the other 85+ Cannibinoids that are availabible in Cannabis and also provide much therapeutic value.

However I also will concur that the wax has a learning curve attached. Was the same with Alcohol, Booze, Tobacco ie small dabs   

Cannibinoids

gallery_2767_472_614852.png

hey me and the ole lady go out of our way once a yr to go to a photo booth, the one you sit in and get your pic taken, we have done this since we first consumated our relationship, we still consumate our relation ship on any day but we only do the  photo both on black friday! all the away across the state in traverse city! and we dont do any shopping lol!

and the other photo booths were every where at one time to get your film develped, albums are the best I love em, although I have sold most of my beetles and valuble ones from back in the day, I still have my collection and my mom and pops collection, theirs is pretty kewl, mostly herb albert and the tijuana brass, I love listening to them, I have a few different turn tables and I am still trying to con my brother out of his reel to reel, when I was young we has bass in our music but you didnt here babababoom boom coming down the road, you heard jimmy page guitar coming down the road,

I broke out my albums and found some scrapings and seeds in my led zepplin 2 album, It was my rolling tray when I was a kid and a good place to hide stufff from parents, especialy mine since the pops was a cop lol!  shoot I used to hide pcp in the freezer down stairs lmao!

there are still many people that have black rooms and develop pics, the pro's say you cant beat the personal touch!

When I was on methadone for pain the crapiest mj would get me buzzed and most peeps wondered or thought I was a light weight!

I use to like morphine patches back in my drug addiction active days, I ate 100 mil patches with or with out the goo in it, if it had the goo you could cut it open and lick it up, if there was no glue you cut it into lil  peices that fit between your cheak and gum and it didnt take long to get the nods big time!

I am the type of driver who gets road hypnotized within the first half hr of a long trip, once I make it passed that time I can use mm and it most def makes me a more mellow driver, I would not get road rage where I normaly would plus I get very into my surroundings mostly ahead of me looking for deer or bears or turkeys, I drive an hr to my parents every day for 2 months this time of yr, I cant take any meds including mm untill im at least half way there, or I would get the nods!

I take my bho and heat it a lil bit and add just a lil bit of ground bud and keefe to it, than I can roll it into lil logs that are edible, smokeable and holdable as long as you dont carry it in your pocket on a hot sunny day lol!

when I moved up to houghton lake in 1980 we used to get friends together and smoke so many joints and bowls, gas masks, the power hitters you put a joint in and squezz it come out like getting a shot gun from a friend, there were times you would have 3 joints in your hand and no where to pass it, we had so many lit, we realy got buzzed big time, the last get together I went to for pts was awsome, we all had our own meds and it got passed around like the old daze, I felt way more buzzed than the old days lol and so did all of the others their, it most def was a good time, no one drinking alcohol and my face hurt for a week for smiling all day!

I dont know where I was going with this, but I would much rather be on the road with and mm driver than a drunk driver!

Peace

I would never condone driving "on the record". But let's look at what our Cannabis Schedule 1 Fear Mongering Government has to say about it, by once again quoting the NIH, "the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and health-related research."

Surprisingly, given the alarming results of cognitive studies, most marijuana-intoxicated drivers show only modest impairments on actual road tests. Experienced smokers who drive on a set course show almost no functional impairment under the influence of marijuana, except when it is combined with alcohol.

Warning label from Marinol, which is pure THC: 

Emphasis added by me.

Back to this claim Zap

Absolutely understood, it is synthetic THC, which is 100% pure without other cannabinoids, mixed with sesame oil.

This effectively makes this a pharmaceutical, v an herb. An isomer of Delta9-THC... Which means?

• Very Costly! avg $/pill  $26.99  Order some?   ... $809.70 / 30
  • It is a copy of an isomer of Delta9-THC  and as such is not an exact copy.  ie "pure synthetic"
  • "Pure Synthetic" but only available in 2.5, 5, 10 mg. So you couldn't possibly OD on this due to its cost.
  • It was recently promoted to a Schedule 3 rating (from schedule 2), so rich peeps can get their scripts punched.

Here's an interesting history gem:

Herbal and Synthetic Drugs: A Comparison

".... Prior to the U.S. Civil War, native healers, midwives, herbalists and witches - mostly women - were the primary caregivers. By 1865, the discipline of scientific medicine was imported from Europe, particularly from Germany. The germ theory of disease, specific disease etiology (cause), and the discovery of the tubercle bacillus by Koch, Virchow and Pasteur lent credence to the notion of a specific cure for a specific ailment. Otherwise known as the biomedical model, it became the basis for the production of synthetic drugs, with less emphasis on the whole person or the environment.

....Beginning in the 1930s, synthetic drugs gradually replaced the herbals that previously lined the shelves of drugstores throughout the U.S. Synthetic penicillin ushered in the synthetic drug revolution. Synthesized drugs were then given a boost by the Durham-Humphrey Act of 1954, legally designating drugs as 'prescribed' by a physician, or 'over-the-counter' for self-selection. Herb medicines made their way to food supplement stores.

..."

- See more at: http://www.doitgreen.org/green-living/herbal-and-synthetic-drugs-comparison#sthash.J6o4bugX.dpuf

Edited by solabeirtan

I've noticed similar comments, from elders with diminished hearing. :yahoo-wave:

trippin out on your Grammaphone... which oc evolved from Edisons' far inferior version of the 'phonograph' the wax/vine ell was the key. Musicians esp were affflicted with this damage. Now the military boys  actually use them as weapons of torture... which manifests much later in the form of tinitus / deafness that a lot of us afficiandos suffer. 

...Thermin

the instrument Lydia is playing was called the Thermin. next progression on this instrument was the Moog ' synthesizor ' greatly popularized here by another fabulouis artist...

...'mini' Moog

course it was effective, the excessive power levels took  a toll 

good oll stuff   ....... peace Edited by solabeirtan