Governor Snyder Close To Supporting Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Edibles

bobandtorey

I thought you voted for Schuette in 2010 jointedone?  Need I say more?

Heh.

Holder is not a criminal. Obama is not a muslim. Ebola has been around for decades now. I do not fear allowing the world to see us.  I will never stop blaming Bush, one must be responsible for what one did.

If you actually came up with truthful reasons to dislike Obama, I would discuss it with you. Have you read his proposals? Did you read his budget recommendations?  Do you appreciate his generally hands off view towards medical marijuana?  Did you not say many months ago we should be bombing Syria? Now you hate him for it?

I find you so disingenuous jointedone I can only assume you merely do not like the 'black' and you will find any reason, true or not, to make the excuse for hate for what he does when it is simply hate for who he is.

Mal,no matter WHAT Snyder does,you will hate him. How I vote is none of your business. You just want to try and make me look bad because that is your thing. Putting people down gets you up. I told you before,lets go to a political site and debate. You won't do that. So how many more people do muslim terrorists have to behead before you accept the responsibility of putting this MUSLIM in office,TWICE?  Even the turds are jumping ship,his own party members that are running for re-election are running from HIM. I thought you said you were so smart? Yeah a real brainiac. Talk your way out of this one. No,wait......DON'T.And next time you try to call me a racist in your round about libturd way,look in the mirror. Good God you know dang well that race is not an issue,even though you and your party of turds have been using it for 8 years now. You just cannot admit you are wrong,just like EL PRESIDENTE. In your case,nobody cares. In his,he is a joke to the US and the rest of the world. Did you listen to his little "lets go getem" speech? Compare that to what Bush said after 911. It's almost identical.Wow. How strange.Splain that one and the 60% of Americans that want him gone. Even sissy Holder is quitting. Then he will be arrested for HIS crimes and barry will pardon him,just like stupid Gerald Ford pardoned that scum Nixon. I don't have to make anything up, he does it all on his own. Now leave me alone,person who cannot admit their bad judgement so they call everybody else names. It's old and laughable. So are you.

Still zero substance.

Keep dodging.

I do not consider women to be lesser beings or mentally weaker than men.  No need to hide. 

I can sit here and point out a ton of things that are disagreeable with Obama.

But it isn't because of who you think he is, but what he actually does.

Liberals are mad because he hasn't gone far enough. Single payer healthcare.  Torture convictions. Corporate accountability. Banks, hedge fund managers and general wall street corruption convictions post financial crisis. Declassifications of marijuana. Environmental restrictions. Infrastructure funding. Reduction in Military spending. etc etc.

He isn't a muslim.  He is FAR from radical by any measure.

He was easily elected twice.  He would probably win again against any given republican.  *shrug*  I know it drives ya crazy. ;-)

But yea... Enjoy your day.

Would it have been better to put this guy in the White House?

(From the Tea Party News Network so it must be true)

ISIS-McCain-ad.jpg

ISIS Terrorists Post a Selfie with John McCain  

On Memorial Day in 2013, John McCain went on a secret trip to Syria to meet with the rebels who were fighting against Bassar Assad. At the time, McCain described his visit as ‘moving.’ During an appearance on CNN, McCain elaborated on his experience.

“It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years. And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”McCain posed for pictures with these rebels, smiling as the camera snapped. Now, ISIS, Islamic State of Iraq and Syria formerly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq, is using those pictures as a campaign ad.

If you really knew ANYTHING about the tea party is that MCLAME is a RINO fake conservative,and no tea party member will  EVER support him,or any GOPer.. You just don't get it,the GOP is as asinine as the KKK slavery supporting Dem party is. I'd like the link to where you got this,and noticed it is over a year old. Tut,tut,Bill. Here,let me look for some old stuff on barry,like the birth certificate. I can look up old stuff too.

YAWN..................................stop using up oxygen and go read your heros first book. Go fight with someone that gives a sheit what you think. Or is a MALE.....,you know,one with a spine. You like to fight with women don't you? And you WON'T take it to the PMs because you are a coward. Be gone,useless one. :P

You bring up your gender pretty frequently in these on-line discussions.  Do you really believe  that the people you are talking to are too afraid to debate a man ON-LINE but are not afraid to debate a woman ON-LINE? 

I just don't understand why you feel that your gender is relevant to such discussions or that it makes any impact to anyone except yourself.  It kinda almost seems like you hate yourself for being a woman.

YAWN..................................stop using up oxygen and go read your heros first book. Go fight with someone that gives a sheit what you think. Or is a MALE.....,you know,one with a spine. You like to fight with women don't you? And you WON'T take it to the PMs because you are a coward. Be gone,useless one. :P

If you really knew ANYTHING about the tea party is that MCLAME is a RINO fake conservative,and no tea party member will  EVER support him,or any GOPer.. You just don't get it,the GOP is as asinine as the KKK slavery supporting Dem party is. I'd like the link to where you got this,and noticed it is over a year old. Tut,tut,Bill. Here,let me look for some old stuff on barry,like the birth certificate. I can look up old stuff too.

How many times did I have my posting privileges suspended for suggesting that an unregistered caregiver can transfer to a patient and it's covered by section 8, yet this crazy woman is allowed derail important conversations without end? I thought this thread was about Gov. Snyder being close to supporting the bills? My goodness is that what this forum has come to? Moderation?

My Goodness.

On another note, has it been found to be true? that an unregistered caregiver can actually transfer to a patient? if not, what makes you believe so, and who banned your posts for expressing your opinions here ? I never considered that before, but now.....let me read that law again.....brb

please

My Goodness.

On another note, has it been found to be true? that an unregistered caregiver can actually transfer to a patient? if not, what makes you believe so, and who banned your posts for expressing your opinions here ? I never considered that before, but now.....let me read that law again.....brb

please

Don't bother- we already know the community consensus

some folks are wack job types from the git go....

they never stay on topic...

they have complexes...

they lash out in inappropriate ways...

they get the noses out of joint for no freakin reason except for their narrow tea bagging agenda....

if you can't lead or follow, get out of the way...

what more can I say....

mr nate?  You actually posted ILLEGAL information on this site? DANG! Sounds cop-ish.................. Hayduke,don't you all have a KKK meeting tonight? I'm narrow but you aren't,is that correct? Wow you sure told me,huh. Man I wish I knew it all like you do. Typical lib policy,attack and destroy any opinion that doesn't agree with yours.  Pathetic.You go right by Saul Alinskys rule book. Well ain't you the pithy one!

Wow! This thread has completely derailed. I have an idea. Lets pretend like were people who can disagree and still be decent to each other. One of the reasons I like this site is because it seemed to be somewhat positive. I'm not targeting any one. Im just sayin lets stay on topic and try to keep it a bit more friendly. Thanks. Go tigers!

mr nate? You actually posted ILLEGAL information on this site? DANG! Sounds cop-ish.................. Hayduke,don't you all have a KKK meeting tonight? I'm narrow but you aren't,is that correct? Wow you sure told me,huh. Man I wish I knew it all like you do. Typical lib policy,attack and destroy any opinion that doesn't agree with yours. Pathetic.You go right by Saul Alinskys rule book. Well ain't you the pithy one!

You just went all the way from accusing members of clan affiliation, and calling people cops, to complaining about how liberals attack people, in one breath. Ouroboros in action, outstanding!!!