I Would Just Like To Share!

Given that CBD was all that was mentioned, one might assume he meant Hi CBD Strains? Charlottes Web is the only one that comes to mind. Though I saw some Hi CBD wax the other day, it was a bit costly for my taste. Bud was available too, though I can't remember it was some kinda Kush, I believe...

who has pure cbd?  never heard of it,

This thing wont let me quote!  I thought the same thing first time I did the amount im on now!  woo hoo!  I said not again!

That was a while back, but made me aware of a way to "check out"  Mostly I beleive it is because im not getting a place to vent frusration,,,,,,,,frustrasion,,,,,oh phaq it you know waht i mean!

My release used to be liquir,,,,Hi my name is Phaq!  I am cross Adicted!  :yahoo-wave:

Welp im totaly pain free at this time, I pretty much dont have a care in the world!

I cant even explain the awsome feeling in my mind right now,  I totaly have a locked smile going one lol,  bawahahahaha!

I got go check out other cool things I never see in a normal day in my life,,,,I mean that in a very good way! 

Peace

Wow man I am happy for you!  Sounds like you are doing GREAT!!!

Cannatonic #4.  I'll try and find the double blind study that showed CBD to be the most effective drug for taking away the anxiety in public speaking simulations.

Of course I meant hi CBD lo THC strains.  I'll also dig up the description of Autism Spectrum Disorders where it speaks of Endocannabinoid Deficiency syndrome and the role of CBD in , screw it, look it up yourself.  CBD has long been known as an antipsychotic, it's been listed as a euphorant and while reading numerous scientific papers on the subject have learned a bit more.  There is a lot on CBD just from other countries and you obviously haven't researched it.

The only time I'm listening to a post from you with the word science in it is if it has the words "I don;t understand the" in front of it.

I'm sure I try CBD every time I ingest cannabis. There's a lot of other parts of the plant I'm trying at the same time. Isolation of CBD is impossible, so the exact effects of CBD are in question. I believe that different parts of the plant work together to cause effects. Like a team. A team working together. There's no one superstar on the team.

The difference between .01% and 14% is quite substantial.  For as much as you report to know you are definitely lacking.

I apologize, had to run out to walk teh dog.  Sorry Phaq for derailing your thread.  You can break it off if it's interrupting, which it seems to be.

CBD can be seperated in a lab, as it is for these clinical trials and studies and there is a LOT of info out there about CBD.  I could go on about what I've experienced from it as I have in another thread or 2.

I apologize, had to run out to walk teh dog.  Sorry Phaq for derailing your thread.  You can break it off if it's interrupting, which it seems to be.

CBD can be seperated in a lab*, as it is for these clinical trials and studies and there is a LOT of info out there about CBD.  I could go on about what I've experienced from it as I have in another thread or 2.

I dont believe this is currently possible.  Perhaps you have some reference materials.

Sativex contains CBD however it also includes THC and is not approved here in the USA.

We have Marinol here which has no CBDs.

Here's a fairly comprehensive (and free) summary of the state of the 'Art' in Cannabis Research. It's long and is broken down into at least 5 segments. With a nice animation of your brain on drugs and some of the various intereactions. Check it out Phaq!  starts around 44:14 , migrains around 40:00...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBeTYaxxxxs

of course CBD can be isolated, geesh.

The isolation of CBD was recorded back on 1940 by two independent investigation groups. The group of Adams and colleges successfully isolated it from marihuana 1. At the same time Jacob and Todd successfully isolated the cannabidiol from indian hemp resin But was not until 1963 that Mechoulam and Shyo discovered the chemical structure of the CBD and enlightening the comprehension of the nature of the cannabinoids . At the next year 1964 Gaoni and Mechoulam finally elucidated the chemical structure of the main psychoactive compound of cannabis the THC matching the starting point of the modern pharmacology of cannabis.

if it can be spectro'd it can be isolated.

interesting read http://pureanalytics.net/blog/2012/03/12/what-you-need-to-know-about-growing-cbd-rich-cannabis-from-seed/

Couldn't find anything off the bat.  I just assumed a lot of the clinical trials were CBD only as per legality.  I also thought there was CBD found in other plants.  All I could find is CBD like compounds are found in other plants.  Also the CBD oil I saw was all "CBD rich hemp oil" not CBD oil.  So I imagine those were all the things that led me to believe it was available pure.

and while we all discuss,argure over the value of high CBD strains vs high THC strains,,,Phaq's brains are leaking all over his favorite chair....lol...phaq thanks for sharing your pain cure,if given the chance i'll give it a try,,,i'd love to be pain free for a day or two or three..lol,,,enjoy the relief and the ride.....bp

did someone say brains?

lol

glad to hear your feeling nothing for a while you silly phaqeu :)

i for sure have noticed your change in personality over the past couple years.. it's amazing to see how we all grow :)

as far as the argument over CBD.. who cares if it's "backed by science" or any other thing....

Norby said "it works for me"

isn't that enough proof?

cannabis science is just like all science... mostly speculation backed by testing of hypothesis. 

"proof"  ??  theres no such thing.

what is real?

real is what works for you at any given time.

keep it real and believe what works... not what someone tells you is "right" or "better"

Edited by mibrains

ok first off!  Every one is entitled to their opinion and I apreciate all, the great, good, bad and ugly!

Yes cannatonic is high in cbd it is mostly used to make oil for cancer pt's!  (from what im told)

bp thanks for your condsideration, I do appreciate it!  it is no one here who is messing with my brain or causing me pain, in fact you all make my life a lil better!

I have no problem being in crowds, I was a dj and karaoke host and love attn: or control, my problem is I think im losing control in alot of my life just to keep others happy in my personal life!

in the past when I was over whelmed like this I hit the booze hard and as long as it took!  I am so happy that , that realy wasnt even one of my options on my mind when I felt like that this time!

This basicaly was a fake way of proving mj cant kill you or make you o.d, while I may have in a sense o.d'd I did not need i.c.u to pull me back to life!  like I said I have been going over to my parents for 6 days straight and they were acting like I have no injury's or disability's I had to set them straight!  Trust me when I set some one straight they get the point in person!  Lifes pressures got to me, my bad!

Yes I am on medication for what I would have to say is bi-polar, the meds im on make things roll off of me, but if to much is coming at once nothing can stop that, other than running away, checking into a mental ward or jail, yes I said jail, county jail to me if treated right is a vacation to me, I get to read and tune every one of them idiots out that get stuck with me or me with them!  I have read large novels in less than 24 hrs laying on a rack in the county hilton and the only thing that bugged me was not getting fresh air when I wanted it lol!

Jail and a mental ward is not an option for me no longer! ( i have never been in a mental ward lol)

I do beleive I am onto something though, If I can become pain free and totaly giddy with that amount, I am sure I can feel that way with a smaller amount and function in society!  I am experimenting on me, I go around telling people mj cant kill you or is not addictive, so I thought I would see how much I could do, I dont think I have done the max amount yet, but I dont see the need to be cannatonic if I can accomplish this with a lesser dose! pun intended!

I honestly did not expect the response I have gotten so far, had I gotten drunk for several days I would not be getting a data boy! and we all know that!

I have absolutly no regrets well just one, I wish I still felt like that lol!

Peace

Here is the first purified CBD, Cannabidiol, that I am aware of.  It is available here as an 'orphan drug' called Epidiolex. It is a pure synthetic. Total organic synthesis.  

Here's a list of recent Clinical Trials for various other Cannabinoids.

Another Synthetic Drug available too is Nabilone, though it's just another THC variation...

I totally agree with your philosophy there Resto2. I was on another tangent there mostly about the Pharmies side of the action, clinical trials, etc.

We are more into the Phsychopharmacological aspects of the various strains etc. that we are producing mostly through 'selective breeding' as grassmatch was alluding(?) to.

ie:  Drugs v Herbs   .  I would have to surmise at this point: It's all good!     peace

phaq, ain't it a great feeling when your 1st. response to stress is to NOT go for the booze?

I am soooo happy for you!  Actually, it is proven a good thing to take little mini vacations

from life stresses... IF they are planned and planning is the key.

I am hoping one day to harvest enough of my own meds to experiment w/ my dosage.

Should be a lot of fun indeed.  Hey, do you get cotton mouth when ingested like that?

Does the peanut butter stick to the roof of your mouth? LOL

You have become a kinder, gentler you over the last couple years for sure Jim :bighug::blow-a-heart:

Some great links posted, thanks fellas!

epidiolex =

A liquid formulation of highly purified Cannabidiol (CBD) extract, as a treatment for various orphan pediatric epilepsy syndromes, for which Orphan Drug Designation has been granted by the FDA in the treatment of Dravet syndrome.

I see nothing saying it is synthetic, but instead know that GW grows cannabis and extracts active compounds and even is able to isolate them for production of retail medicine. http://www.gwpharm.com/therapeutic-areas.aspx http://www.gwpharm.com/search.aspx?kw=cbd&x=0&y=0

synthetic cbd's are in Spice and other incense bath salts products, at least that's what the creators say.

I thought I read that it was synthetic somewhere. You may be  correct. Cant say for sure now if Epidiolex is a true synthetic. Or almost pure per the GW Patent process, that you have alluded to.

Being mindful that "Synthetic forms of certain of the cannabinoids, particularly ΔTHC, CBD and CBN, are commercially available. However, synthetic cannabinoids are extremely expensive. Attention has therefore focussed on the purification of cannabinoids from plant material." as stated in the Patent Description above. 

phaq, ain't it a great feeling when your 1st. response to stress is to NOT go for the booze?

I am soooo happy for you!  Actually, it is proven a good thing to take little mini vacations

from life stresses... IF they are planned and planning is the key.

I am hoping one day to harvest enough of my own meds to experiment w/ my dosage.

Should be a lot of fun indeed.  Hey, do you get cotton mouth when ingested like that?

Does the peanut butter stick to the roof of your mouth? LOL

You have become a kinder, gentler you over the last couple years for sure Jim :bighug::blow-a-heart:

Some great links posted, thanks fellas!

Yes It is a great feeling to not run to the bottle, it never even crossed my mind when I decided to check out for a few days, and beleive me it was planned, maybe not long in advance but I planned it,

I sent my family a text sat morning, no one was home but me and denise, I sent her one also lol, and the 2 kids, oh yea did I tell you my daughter is back minus phaq head boyfriend,,,,,any how I told them all if they need me to get them home make sure you  call me before 6pm on sat, after that you are all on your own, I will not be available to do anything for any one, than when I got to my parents we kind of had a to do, but as always I win, my pops cant do some things w/o me, it just isnt worth it lol!  so all who needed to know knew lol!

and I most def checked out! no the p.b didnt stick to the roof of my mouht lol but it didnt taiste all that great either, It dont take much p.b to cover 2 halves of an english muffin so yea it leaves a lil taiste in your throat or at least it did mine,,,,as far as cotton mouth I have no clue lol I probably drank the same 12 oz diet pepsi the whole day, munchies oh yea, so prepare for your sweet tooth attack lol!

Im tired of being nice between the head meds and not drinking a 1/5 of vodka a day, my eyes are so wide open im seeing things Im not liking im feeling more pressure than I have felt the whole time ive been with denise as far as bills and just stupid schit!  I came here with no bills or like said earlier I have 210 bucks in bills I have to pay right now that are mine and in my name. My credit is getting better and better, but that wont do her any good when it comes time to remortgage, I put phones, electric, direct t.v and internet all in my name because she wore out her welcome with all of them, and beleive me Im on them bills like fly's on schit lol, no one is gonna ruin my credit, im to old for that stuff!

any how thanks every one, oh and I dont want anything to do with synthetic's,,,,,,p.b once shared the ingredient to his topical, I thought one of the harder ingredients in that had cbd's in it, but I could be wrong!

Peace

Im tired of being nice between the head meds and not drinking a 1/5 of vodka a day, my eyes are so wide open im seeing things Im not liking im feeling more pressure than I have felt the whole time ive been with denise as far as bills and just stupid schit!  I came here with no bills or like said earlier I have 210 bucks in bills I have to pay right now that are mine and in my name. My credit is getting better and better, but that wont do her any good when it comes time to remortgage, I put phones, electric, direct t.v and internet all in my name because she wore out her welcome with all of them, and beleive me Im on them bills like fly's on schit lol, no one is gonna ruin my credit, im to old for that stuff!

i hear you...

self sacrifice is way to often one of those "unseen" benefits.

your a better man Jim for taking care of you and your loved ones. 

refinancing a house is a pain in the buttocks...

i am well versed in the process...maybe i can help..

stay strong and you will persevere..

i hear you...

self sacrifice is way to often one of those "unseen" benefits.

your a better man Jim for taking care of you and your loved ones. 

refinancing a house is a pain in the buttocks...

i am well versed in the process...maybe i can help..

stay strong and you will persevere..

Thanks John I appreciate it very much!

Peace

• 1 month later...

well I got my camper winterized, I have everything outside done for the winter and Im thinking of a vaca in my head again,,,,watchya think?

I have no responsibiltiys for a few days, I dont have enough to do 3 grms but I have enough to turn on the cartoon channel and relax lol,,,no I lke to watch the national geographic channel, pretty kewl shows on there!

any one else want to chill for a day? break out your goodies and join me lol!

Peace