Detroit Cops Bust Rippers And Their Weed House, Return Marijuana

pic book

My outdoor grow was decapitated of top colas at about 3 am on Friday, September 26.   I was shocked when I discovered my plants were shorter than the day before when i looked out the bedroom window.  I was thankful my security measures had prevented everything from being gone, and chalked the loss up to the cost of doing business.  Thursday night, midnight october 2, a city of detroit patrol car with a blue picture of detroit on the door parked in front of my house.  I was alerted to its presence by the single yellow flasher showing in my living room.  I turned out the house lights and got down by a window, and became concerned when i saw a bright flashlight beam come alongside the house heading toward the back garden fence.

The motion sensor beam flipped on, and i saw a bag, like a laundry bag, flying over the fence and land among the plants.

The next morning neighbors told me that last night cops had raided the weed house on the next block cause the rippers who hit me had hit other grows as well and were selling the stolen stuff out of their weed house, which the cops had left alone for years cause they bought their own weed there.

Only in Detroit?  In May i was raided by detroit cops who robbed me, and in october aided by cops who returned my stolen colas. 

gm: i am legal as to number of plants but that car on my curb still excited me.  I was imagining oh no, here goes the rest of the crop.  I suppose i could have gone out to them and asked the questions you pose, but frankly, i was just happy to see the flashing light turned off and the patrol car drive away.  actually i wanted to run out the back door and disappear, but i feared i might get shot so the safest thing was 'sit still' (and shake).  i didn't fear arrest, but another robbery.   back-to-back would really have sucked.

they returned the marijuana. hah! wish you caught that on camera!!! i wonder if the rippers wrote down your addy, and thats how the cops were able to match weed to you? but seriously thats a crazy story.

i mean.... you know why thats so crazy right?

because that weed would be evidence against the rippers. so it would be held in evidence locker for 1 year while rippers go thru court. then it would be yours to claim, or else they would destroy it if no one picked it up.

justice in detroit is really weird.

Edited by t-pain

grassmatch, if you've never dealt with detroit courts/police, its hard to explain.

its kind of a 3rd world country police force.

so sometimes you can get off with a bribe. sometimes police write tickets but they dont do any paperwork so you go to court and they have no record of anything.

and then randomly, you'll get the most efficient and by-the-book cop who calls you back on a regular schedule.

at least thats how i've heard/seen it happen.

Edited by t-pain

I get it. I only wish explanation for the identity of the owner of the colas? how in the world would they know that mj found at a crime house belonged to certain people?  maybe they smelled some of picbooks awesome famous genetics and just knew right away who owned the stellar colas?   maybe they(cops) felt guilty for stealing his plants a few months ago?

so they knocked on your door and said, "here is some colas man, saw you hiding in the curtains and thought your plants out back looked a little light this morning, wanted to help a brother out" ? c'mon, more info please

there was no knock.  no contact.

at 1030 pm, a half hour before shift change, on thurs night, oct. 2, a patrol car parked out front on the curb with yellow flasher.  after ten minutes a brilliant white beam of a flashlight came toward the house and veered over to the backyard fence.  i ran to the back bedroom and looked out.  the motion sensor lit.  a bag came flying over the fence and landed among the plants.   the flashlight, bright blue-white, like a headlamp, retreated back to the car.  after ten minutes the yellow flasher on the patrol car went off and the car drove away.  

i didn't go out and ask them anything cause i aim to always keep silent, so why go make trouble for myself?  If i'd gone out i'd have had to talk to a cop or cops.

as an after thot after the car had left,  i flipped on the police scanner to the proper precinct , something i wish i had done when i first saw the yellow flasher light up my living room.  there was no chatter about my address.

Edited by pic book

I have heard stories (multiple) about people hearing scuffling outside of their door, and they open it to find Detroit cops trying to get in. Then the cops leave without coming in because they don't have a search warrant.

They don't have a search warrant ? 

They need a search warrant in the D but not in Oakland County ?

the new detroit cop cars sure are pretty with the blue city scape splashed across the doors.  i couldn't tell if the car had the light bar shown above and there is a yellow flasher as well, but a bro to the car shown above was what was flashing yellow at my curb.   like above, the car said 'Detroit Police.'

I was curious about the yellow light also.

Are they YOUR colas pic?

I know they are NOW lol, but did they actually return your buds to you?

not all of the colas taken were returned, but most of them were and had undergone a crude trimming.  what's disappointing was i was tracking relative yield weights developed by 4 diff methods of training, and it cannot be completed.

Nonetheless, this much is evident.   just to the eye, defoliation was the least productive, by far, whereas main-lining clones into 32 colas of the same position on the stem and same tallness, was the most productive, by at least a factor of 2.     

the new detroit cop cars sure are pretty with the blue city scape splashed across the doors.  i couldn't tell if the car had the light bar shown above and there is a yellow flasher as well, but a bro to the car shown above was what was flashing yellow at my curb.   like above, the car said 'Detroit Police.'

I read that yellow lights are a way for cops to show they are helping you and not arresting you. 

not all of the colas taken were returned, but most of them were and had undergone a crude trimming.  what's disappointing was i was tracking relative yield weights developed by 4 diff methods of training, and it cannot be completed.

Nonetheless, this much is evident.   just to the eye, defoliation was the least productive, by far, whereas main-lining clones into 32 colas of the same position on the stem and same tallness, was the most productive, by at least a factor of 2.

dang!!! i was going to change my vote in that thread since i finally read the complete mainlining guide.

its basically is LST + topping + removing lower growth.

which is exactly how i did my grow, although i didnt get it perfectly even on both sides. doh!