Detroit Cops Bust Rippers And Their Weed House, Return Marijuana

pic book

sometimes police write tickets but they dont do any paperwork so you go to court and they have no record of anything.

I've had that happen and also have gotten a parking ticket for parking on a street I had never heard of. When I went to court they asked, "Did this plate used to be on a Mazda van?" It hadn't so they said they would dismiss the ticket.

They instead stamped, "Return to Court" on it. Fortunately I noticed the error before I left the courtroom.

Court in Detroit is a very strange place indeed.

cartoon5837.png

you dont have a top on your garden picbook? :P

i know of many detroit backyard outdoor grows, and bellville outdoor grows, none of which have a top.  That doesn't make it right or legal, of course, but the cops know of them as well and i have not heard of anyone in detroit or belleville catching a case for 'no top.'

Do any of you?

It's similar to concentrates, which are rife, tho not legal.

i'd summarize by saying that government over-regulation, whether in the trucking industry or in the weed industry, leads to (encourages) scofflaws, catalyzed by there being no reasonable way to bust all non-compliants.  and by the attitude 'I'll do it if i please and my husband had better do it if he wants me for wife.'  southern states still have laws on their books making  illegal the very sex acts that married couples do.  over-reaching gov regs are simply ignored...and common folks (read wives) are efffing amazed to discover 'that's illegal?'

Edited by pic book

Some "sex acts" are illegal in Michigan whether ur married or not.

But I'd worry about federal charges if I didn't hava top. Easy to stretch some chain link or even wire fence over the top. For 30 bucks worth of wire fence and wire ties and some elbow grease you gotta top. Do it and rest easy is what I say.

Edited by Habenero

there is a grower in belleville (a master electrician) whose 6' wood fence has electric wire strung across inside every foot up to 10'  (to 4' above the wood).  he has it cranked to where it puts burn marks on skin. for next season i hope to squeeze it into my grow budget (really?  what am i smoking?) and have him string electric fence; both walls and top.   then i'll add signs showing a person touching something and becoming a smoking crisp.  i want to stop short of causing cardiac arrest, but i heartily approve causing burn marks.

in china they formerly chopped off hands.  in myanmar they still do.   all i want to do is singe hands.

Edited by pic book

They were most likely investigating you or the rippers, and watched the whole thing. I saw cops take down a crack dealer at a gas station, by 6 mile. They pulled guns, he put up his hands and his pants dropped to the ground, I thought I was witnessing a robbery. They pulled out a sack full of glass vials, after searching him, and had him step them into the ground. 10 min later they let him go with a warning. "Tell your friends the jump off boys are in town. Probobally the weirdest police encounter I've seen in Michigan. Point is most days they have more pressing issues to deal with than a legal medical patient. Also, UC's don't use radio frequencies, they're on that burner phone tip.