Pot Seller Posts On Craig's List; Arrested In Dundee Read More At: Http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/oct/12/pot-Seller-Posts-Craigs-List-Arrested-D

A 32-year-old Temperance woman was arrested and charged with prescription fraud while trying to pick up a medication at the Crary Drug Store in Temperance Monday

afternoon, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said. The woman was taken into custody while she was waiting at the pharmacy inside the store, sheriff ’s deputies said. The

pharmacy had been filling prescriptions for the woman for years, but became suspicious when someone claiming to work at a Monroe physician’s office attempted to call in

a prescription for Norco, a pain reliever, for the woman. When the pharmacist called the physician’s office, it was noted that the woman had not been treated there since

2012. She was lodged in the county jail without incident. Deputies confiscated three small straws, a razor blade and a couple of empty pill bottles from the woman’s purse to

keep as evidence.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/oct/10/woman-arrested-prescription-fraud/

Could care less that he his trying to hook up people that have no other hook up available to them other than a stranger off cl... shame.

What gets me is the waste of time &money on such silly crap as a guy slinging weed. There are any number of things i'd rather have tax paid public servants doing rather than. Or to tie up the courts & feed the beast.

That's odd. So was she being arrested for something else and wasn't charged for that? How can you be arrested for resisting arrest if resisting arrest is the only charge?

Easy....she said, "what are you doing wasting our time &tax dollars on such crap? I pay your salary & I expect more from you. Don't you have anything better to do than this? If not, we need to seriously look at your job description & evaluate your effectiveness."

Cop says, "stfu or I'll arrest you."

She says "what for? All I'm doing is expecting some accountability for your behaviors as a public servant." Continues on.

Cop says, "that's it...you smart mouthed bich, put your hands behind your back."

She repeats, "what for? I've done nothing wrong." Failing to out her hands behind her back...

Cop says "resisting!" Lucky he didn't body slam her to the ground & repeatedly punch her in the face.

Who's the judge going to believe anyway?

That's exactly how it works.  I got arrested at a dead show and while being carted around in the back of an unmarked van with dead stickers on it(paddywagon) a undercover in the front seat yelled jailbait to a 15 year old girl.  She flipped him off and his partner said" are you gonna stand for that bunny muffin"(remember there is NO markings at all letting people know they were cops.  They had long hair and tattoos)?  They screeched the tires stopping, throwing us all to the front, and jumped out of the van and arrested the girl and then arrested the friend who was yelling at them for arresting her friend.  I then spent the next 3 days in a drunk tank with the toilet overflowed that was at double capacity, sleeping sitting up on a concrete curb along the side of the drunk tank with no phone call.  Luckily the court stenographer went to school with my mom and took down my phone # to call and let her know where her son was.  They didn't have phone service yet at the holding center and weren't able to allow me to call out(as required by law).  A day later a cop was walking the halls calling my name for over an hour before he found me to transfer me to a place where I could call home.  Some 60 hours after I got there. 

This is actually a AWSOME story. Yes dude is retarted. But let's use this to our advantage.

#1 we now know without any dought the pigs are trolling craigslist and bud trader trying to buy overages.

#2 we know this costs money for the pigs to work these cases.

So let's drain them. Start posting adds, reply set up buys and never show up.

Your going to need a fake email account.

A ip address blocker.

And a burner cell phone. Google phone should work with a IP address blocker.

If there out busting fake craigalist adds, there not busting pataints or pot heads.

Take it easy peeps.

One. 1000

"An undercover police officer set up a sale in the parking lot. Interim Chief Opperman said the man did not have a medical marijuana card." 

There ya go , Chief makes it sound as if that would have made a difference.. LOL we know better!!

I agree must have been before he knew about the Law or the class he took on the Law

interesting that every other form of prostitution/indentured service is acceptable, until the moment the vagoo is used. Nobody minds working us till we collapse, pimping our lungs while we work with some strange chems, busting our backs and sending the cash upstairs to the pimp. but do not open your legs for anyone, except the boss, if you want to raise your stipend.

interesting that every other form of prostitution/indentured service is acceptable, until the moment the vagoo is used. Nobody minds working us till we collapse, pimping our lungs while we work with some strange chems, busting our backs and sending the cash upstairs to the pimp. but do not open your legs for anyone, except the boss, if you want to raise your stipend.

The gubbermint likes to tell us what we and can't do with out bodies.