What A Bite In The....

Norby

yep, and they most likely will not work with a doctor office that recommends medical marijuana=the point

otherwise doctors would be doing this in their normal business hours in their normal doctor office, some patients covered by their insurance, mj pays cash. havent seen that yet.

Then you have not seen Dr. Meyer, who bills insurance for regular care, but charges separately for certs.

I read those threads. Don't see where he says he agrees with Hartwick.

This thread lays some things out pretty clearly:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45517-who-is-eligible-for-section-8/

If you are unable to comprehend after reading these I cannot help you. Have you read either or both decisions?

Edited by GregS

This thread lays some things out pretty clearly:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45517-who-is-eligible-for-section-8/

If you are unable to comprehend after reading these I cannot help you. Have you read either or both decisions?

I'll take a look at that thread. Hopefully I can comprehend it after reading that thread because if I can't then I'm apparently a lost cause. 

You come off as a pompous azz you know it?  You make accusations and link threads that supposedly back them up but......

First you posted one thread and said Dr Bob is in complete agreement with Hartwick/Tuttle. So I read it and there is nothing in that thread that shows what you said.  Then you edited the post and added another thread.  I read that too and again nada.

So I guess I'll read this thread that you just posted but judging from what I can see in the truncated title I doubt it deals with Hartwick/Tuttle.  So I'm assuming you made up the part about Dr Bob being in complete agreement with it?

I'll take a look at that thread. Hopefully I can comprehend it after reading that thread because if I can't then I'm apparently a lost cause. 

You come off as a pompous azz you know it?  You make accusations and link threads that supposedly back them up but......

First you posted one thread and said Dr Bob is in complete agreement with Hartwick/Tuttle. So I read it and there is nothing in that thread that shows what you said.  Then you edited the post and added another thread.  I read that too and again nada.

So I guess I'll read this thread that you just posted but judging from what I can see in the truncated title I doubt it deals with Hartwick/Tuttle.  So I'm assuming you made up the part about Dr Bob being in complete agreement with it?

Understand too that hundreds of posts and entire multiple threads that were embarrassing to Townsend because of his own dumbassness toward the issues were censored out of existence by certain of the mods, almost entirely to include those that proved his derision for the affirmative defense and his efforts to explain it away as something far less than what it represents. These issues were taken up in pm and resulted in his ban for his positions on sec. 8, to include his support of Hartwick/Tuttle. Those pms are confidential, but one key mod quote reads, "...Pretending that we can somehow comply with Hartwick and Tuttle by being better patients and caregivers is folly, really. He needs to shut the fuk up until the Supreme Court overturns them." He maintains that sec 8 is somehow illegitimate and somehow dependent on sec. 4 provisions. He is dead wrong, and the Supreme Court has ruled that they are separate and distinct and equally authoritative. Hartwick and Tuttle opine that it is the caregiver's place to manage a patient's dosage and to answer in court for a patient's condition. We, with the exception of Townsend, are in agreement that the responsibility for that lies with the physician, and in some regards the patient, and Townsend is only too happy with that because it gets him off the hook, leaving caregivers to do the jail time. The pm quote most germane to his ban is, "Your interpretation of section 8 is wrong, and though section 8 is highly challenged by the courts right now, section 4 is no salvation, not by a long shot. Implying that section 8 is weak or limited in an age when the privilege from arrest has been so severely limited is truly sadistic, doctor, and won't be tolerated on this forum."

Pompous or not, I won't dumb myself down.

Edited by GregS

Wouldn't be the first doctor that wanted total control over a patient. Now that we have defined Dr. Bob as a doctor that thinks a patient needs more rules about cannabis dosing we can move on. He still recs patients the right way so he's very valuable to a lot of patients even though he has this shortcoming. Maybe someday he will come around to the fact that patients need to have infinite adjustability in their dosage. If he pays attention long enough (and loses his insecurity) he will. 

Please just answer the question. It is something pertinent to know for those who might want to treat with him. This has nothing to do with calling you out, unless you insist on hiding the facts. I am not somehow wrong.

Thank you.

it is not up to you to demand an answer to that question in our forum.

Who do you think you are anyways? 

i sincerely will not tolerate any more badgering of Denali Healthcare or Doctor Bob.

you know good and well Dr Bobs posting rights were suspended because you will not stop incessantly attacking him or his positions.

i like Dr Bob and i do not care if you don't.. he has done a whole lot more for our community that you have Greg.

Greg,

As the practice manager for Denali Healthcare, I can answer your question VERY easily.  

We do NOT participate with/bill insurance companies. 

That has NOTHING to do with the legitimacy of the work we do.  It also does not mean that we are unable to participate with them.  There are many reasons why a doctor may not participate with insurance companies beyond "not being able to". 

A medical doctor is not required to participate with insurance companies.  There is no law stipulating it.  There are no code of ethics requiring us to do so.

Please explain to me how not accepting insurance makes our practice any less legit than a practice that does.  I do not understand where you are leading with this.

If you have any direct questions related to our practice, give our office a call.  You know my name, ask for me directly, I would be happy to answer them for you.  With that said, please make sure your questions are related to the services we provide/are relevant.  I do not have the time, energy or desire to debate issues unrelated.

Edited by northerngal

Greg,

As the practice manager for Denali Healthcare, I can answer your question VERY easily.  

We do NOT participate with/bill insurance companies. 

That has NOTHING to do with the legitimacy of the work we do.  It also does not mean that we are unable to participate with them.  There are many reasons why a doctor may not participate with insurance companies beyond "not being able to". 

A medical doctor is not required to participate with insurance companies.  There is no law stipulating it.  There are no code of ethics requiring us to do so.

Please explain to me how not accepting insurance makes our practice any less legit than a practice that does.  I do not understand where you are leading with this.

Thank you.

Greg,

As far as any "wagon hitched to certs" in reference to Dr. Townsend or Denali Healthcare, you have shown your lack of knowledge. 

Our practice is devised of many services and while these services do include certifying legit patients, certifications are only a fraction of what we offer.  

As I said, if you have questions regarding our services, visit our website or give me a call! 

You know what they say about assumptions........

Edited by northerngal

Understand too that hundreds of posts and entire multiple threads that were embarrassing to Townsend because of his own dumbassness toward the issues were censored out of existence by certain of the mods, almost entirely to include those that proved his derision for the affirmative defense and his efforts to explain it away as something far less than what it represents. These issues were taken up in pm and resulted in his ban for his positions on sec. 8, to include his support of Hartwick/Tuttle. Those pms are confidential, but one key mod quote reads, "...Pretending that we can somehow comply with Hartwick and Tuttle by being better patients and caregivers is folly, really. He needs to shut the fuk up until the Supreme Court overturns them." He maintains that sec 8 is somehow illegitimate and somehow dependent on sec. 4 provisions. He is dead wrong, and the Supreme Court has ruled that they are separate and distinct and equally authoritative. Hartwick and Tuttle opine that it is the caregiver's place to manage a patient's dosage and to answer in court for a patient's condition. We, with the exception of Townsend, are in agreement that the responsibility for that lies with the physician, and in some regards the patient, and Townsend is only too happy with that because it gets him off the hook, leaving caregivers to do the jail time.  Do you agree with him? Have you read either or both decisions?

Like I said I read the threads that you posted as your proof. I haven't yet read the sec 8 thread you posted but I will when I can.  The threads on Hartwick do not contain any post by Dr Bob indicating that he is in agreement with the decision.  What I read was him saying something like this is where we are now with the decision so let's deal with it so we can be sure to not run afoul of it. Were there posts where he said he agrees with it, or are you attributing that opinion to him just because he was trying to develop a way to be compliant with the decision?

There are many people here who disagree with different decisions and different interpretations of the law.  3 years ago on this forum many were banned for disagreeing with joe cain's position that his farm market was illegal even after the McQueen decision.

And yes I have read the relevant cases on the matter.

Understand too that hundreds of posts and entire multiple threads that were embarrassing to Townsend because of his own dumbassness toward the issues were censored out of existence by certain of the mods, almost entirely to include those that proved his derision for the affirmative defense and his efforts to explain it away as something far less than what it represents. These issues were taken up in pm and resulted in his ban for his positions on sec. 8, to include his support of Hartwick/Tuttle. Those pms are confidential, but one key mod quote reads, "...Pretending that we can somehow comply with Hartwick and Tuttle by being better patients and caregivers is folly, really. He needs to shut the fuk up until the Supreme Court overturns them." He maintains that sec 8 is somehow illegitimate and somehow dependent on sec. 4 provisions. He is dead wrong, and the Supreme Court has ruled that they are separate and distinct and equally authoritative. Hartwick and Tuttle opine that it is the caregiver's place to manage a patient's dosage and to answer in court for a patient's condition. We, with the exception of Townsend, are in agreement that the responsibility for that lies with the physician, and in some regards the patient, and Townsend is only too happy with that because it gets him off the hook, leaving caregivers to do the jail time. The pm quote most germane to his ban is, "Your interpretation of section 8 is wrong, and though section 8 is highly challenged by the courts right now, section 4 is no salvation, not by a long shot. Implying that section 8 is weak or limited in an age when the privilege from arrest has been so severely limited is truly sadistic, doctor, and won't be tolerated on this forum."

thats not true

he was banned because you would not stop pushing your "legal agreement paperwork" and he called you out on the legitimacy of it... then you took it upon yourself to attack everything he did or has done since.

it will end today.

on these forums..

i sincerely suggest you do dumb yourself down since you have no clue about the intricacies of Dr Bobs practice.

Like I said I read the threads that you posted as your proof. I haven't yet read the sec 8 thread you posted but I will when I can.  The threads on Hartwick do not contain any post by Dr Bob indicating that he is in agreement with the decision.  What I read was him saying something like this is where we are now with the decision so let's deal with it so we can be sure to not run afoul of it. Were there posts where he said he agrees with it, or are you attributing that opinion to him just because he was trying to develop a way to be compliant with the decision?

There are many people here who disagree with different decisions and different interpretations of the law.  3 years ago on this forum many were banned for disagreeing with joe cain's position that his farm market was illegal even after the McQueen decision.

And yes I have read the relevant cases on the matter.

Hab as some one who has been around and seen all of the threads greg is talking about, beleive me alot has been deleted and you will not find it all, you realy should just let this go unless you have a personal vested interest in this, you have now heard greg, mibrains, n.g and me, and there realy is nothing in this fight that will benifit you no matter who's side you pick.

This is just a friend telling another friend to let it go, we dont need more people jumping in on this bashing pile,,Im only saying this to you because you seem realy interested in the whole story, you will never know the whole story unless you were here to particapate in the threads!

Peace my Friend!

Jim

Hab as some one who has been around and seen all of the threads greg is talking about, beleive me alot has been deleted and you will not find it all, you realy should just let this go unless you have a personal vested interest in this, you have now heard greg, mibrains, n.g and me, and there realy is nothing in this fight that will benifit you no matter who's side you pick.

This is just a friend telling another friend to let it go, we dont need more people jumping in on this bashing pile,,Im only saying this to you because you seem realy interested in the whole story, you will never know the whole story unless you were here to particapate in the threads!

Peace my Friend!

Jim

Done!  Thanks for the advice.

p.s.  No vested interest.  I do use Dr Bob for my certifications and he has always been very professional.  He also gave a friend of mine a free cert because the friend couldn't afford it.  Incidentally my friend was raided a few weeks ago by POS cops. He couldn't afford to hire an attorney and was going to be left with court appointed. I was set to loan him money to retain Komorn when charges were filed. Then it was over as quickly as it started. He was charged and was supposed to show up for his first court date. The week after he was charged the case was dismissed before he went to a single court date. No explanation why. Seems like a win and a good thing for him but he was still left with a broken door jamb, lighting hoods that looked like they were jumped on, broken bulbs, dirt all over his basement floor, etc. No such thing as a win in that situation. F-ing POS cops.  Ok off topic but I had to vent.

I don't know Dr Bob outside of professional contact and I doubt he knows who I am.  Not taking sides. Just call it as I see it. Looks like it's high time the hatchet was buried.

Edited by Habenero

On a different note, I still haven't got my darn card and they received teh packet on Oct. 20th.  They got the rejection out in under 2 weeks!  WTF!!  Yields are down because of the switch to TLO and I'm picking from some new strains and could use the plant count.  I'm not very good at cloning I'm starting to realize.  Not to mention a patient without meds because of my screw up.  Very frustrating!

On a different note, I still haven't got my darn card and they received teh packet on Oct. 20th.  They got the rejection out in under 2 weeks!  WTF!!  Yields are down because of the switch to TLO and I'm picking from some new strains and could use the plant count.  I'm not very good at cloning I'm starting to realize.  Not to mention a patient without meds because of my screw up.  Very frustrating!

Need rooted clones?

I can't transfer any cuz of the law but sometimes presents can end up on one's doorstep and you never know who gave them.

Edited by Habenero

No, it's just 2 pheno's of the Larry og I'm waiting on and have put 3 of each extra behind them, just in case. I have 16 different strains, pheno's going and the math is hard to calculate with trying to have one of each in flower and set up the rotation as to have each one come thru once on an ~8 week cycle and give them long enough to root to produce but not too long as to go overweight.  I just need backups of my own. :)  Have possibly 3 grapefruit badass females as I had 3 males on the first run and put down 3 to make sure a female.  A patient has had pennywise give her more consistent results than any other and I culled her because of nanners so i'm going thru that one again also to pick females.  I've had teh cloner running strait with just a cleaning inbetween instead of shutting her down a few days to dry out and since the LOG black is running over i worry a little about bacterial transfer.  I added a little bleach to clean and a little to the reservior and brought a couple gallons of NY tap water (pH of 7.8) to add to 1/4 of the reservoir to avoid the ph spikes I was getting with just ro that started at 5.7.  It'll work I just stress over things.

Before the darn fungus gnats it was just cut, dip and put in a red solo cup and there'd be roots out the holes in 10 days.  I had to switch to a cloner so I'm just ironing out the rough spots. Just put the second Larry OG black into a cup so I can breath easier.  The others look good.  With the hi pH chlorinated tap water back in NY it was a different ballgame.  I had to learn more about calcium and magnesium once I left the dolomitic aquifer there.  It's here too but I have RO for the well and the well is probably 200ppm higher than the city water there.

Thanks a million though!!!

Wow, runon central, I'll try to clean up when I'm not so medicated.  Or more medicated, one or the other. :)

Edited by Norby

That's all they needed was 1/4 tap water for minerals and i got a timer for 30 min on and 30 min off on the jets.  And I scarred up the bottoms like I think GM had recommended in another post, with the razor blade.  Got roots on the last cuts in 5 days.  Much better.  Still no cards! :(

;)
cambium
Cambiums, or Cambia, in plants, layer of actively dividing cells between xylem (wood) and phloem (bast) tissues that is responsible for the secondary growth of stems and roots (secondary growth occurs after the first season and results in increase in thickness). Theoretically, the cambium is a single layer of cells, called initial cells; practically, it is difficult to distinguish the initials from their still-undifferentiated daughter cells, and several cell layers are collectively called the cambium, or cambial zone. Cambial cells divide to produce secondary xylem cells toward the central axis of the stem and secondary phloem cells toward the outside. The cambium originates from undifferentiated cells that have retained their embryonic capacity for continued growth and differentiation. A cambium may also form within callus tissues—masses of cells that grow over the injured surface of a wound, leading to healing.