Grapestomper Og X Purple Kush

Norby

no offense at all taken mibrains. I didn't rec on an organic approach, but recall plant lipids are organic for thought. I only know what the manufacturer says of the product, and they historically lie.

I don't approve of it but I know of at least one grower who uses an application of Reverse on EVERY fem seed he grows. He never has hermies, even from strains like blueberry, notorious in its own right.

I honestly used that first Tahoe OG myself, and its downline remains patients "goto" strain, along with any hybrids resulting from it. I love it dearly. The Reverse stopped the bs in its tracks for years of cycles. that strain is the most exploited by me than any. It might well be the best I have ever had, nothing to do with that product, but still. Hermies no more? You bet. Blueberry was he last troublesome confused girl I raised. It wasn't worth the hassle to me even to use the product for a save. The strain quickly bored me when it expressed properly. good taste, lethargic effects, good for some, boring for others.

Edited by grassmatch

Genetic modification is most definitely accomplished with the exact hormones found in the gel.

You can use rooting gel to make cuttings root and definitely not alter your genetics down the road. I supposed someone could possibly have seen permanent genetic alterations after using a rooting gel, but it's most likely coincidence or a very unstable strain. In other words, it could happen but it never has in my experience with a lot of good strains. 

genetic modifications most definitely happen with each successive clone being taken, unless performed in a sterile environment. Matter of fact genetic modifications cannot take place in vitro without the exact hormones present in cloning gel.

Genetic modification happens each time a pollination takes place also. sometimes genetic modifications take place because of infections, molds/mildew, virus', and bacteria, naturally. Any injury to a plant part while alive is a very likely place for these hijackings to take place. Without specific knowledge and equipment those changes can be difficult to see with the eye, and sometimes not at all. modification doesn't make strains better or worse, subjectively, but different. Unstable strains are not any easier to genetically modify than stable ones(whatever stable might mean). Only the results could be skewed with an otherwise unhealthy/unstable plant host. Sick plant may actually be more difficult to modify than healthy ones, as the purposeful modifications may actually kill or further injure the plant. Similar to cloning, any culturing should be reserved for healthy specimens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's a winner for smell flavor and hi.  Unfortunately it grows on logs and is leafy and makes for popcorn buds in this pheno. I'm going back thru to find the other pheno I lost.  This is definitely a keeper.  Very reminiscent of my old grape bubble yum.  Probably jump the gun and put a batch down tonite.  May have to make room but I'll do it for this one.  Arghh, so many strains, so little space. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

"Reverse" stops this action in its steps with one application. The expression is that of a hormone freeway. The plant lipids contained in the product "Reverse" stop those messages instantly, with resulting curled boy flowers in a couple day. Only a few drops are needed, with a thousand and 14 applications(joke) in a 20 dollar bottle.

jus sayin'

The hydro shop I called for reverse said that dutch passion stopped shipping to the US because it would cost too much to certify in every state.  I guess people were buying it up at the shops in leiu of this info.

The hydro shop I called for reverse said that dutch passion stopped shipping to the US because it would cost too much to certify in every state.  I guess people were buying it up at the shops in leiu of this info.

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Dutch-Master-Reverse/dp/B0043KD7ZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429718697&sr=8-1&keywords=Reverse%2C+dutch+master

mine cost me 22$ a few years ago, when nobody believed that it would function. now with five star ratings there the price has quadrupled ! worth every penny to those who need it.