Looking For A Caregiver

Wulf Nesthead

Hi Everypony,

Well this seems like the place to post my query.

I live 45 minutes from everywhere.

45 minutes from Allegan

45 minutes from Kalamazoo

45 minutes from Grand Rapids

45 minutes from Benton Harbor

So if there is a caregiver in the "area" with an opening, I need a caregiver toute suite.  Like, last week.

Yes, I have a hard card and ID and all matching info.  Everything's on the level.

My current caregiver is unable to provide what she said she would provide.  So if there are any caregivers reading this who can provide what they say they are going to provide, please contact me.

Okay thanks bye.

Well I don't see an "edit" button so I'll just add another post.

I need a caregiver with a high-indica strain good for pain, fatigue and insomnia without giving me nightmares.  Too high of a percentage of sativa ticks off my neuropathy and makes the pain worse.  OG Kush acts like a sativa for me so that strain is out.  Oh!Zone is the same.    Master Kush, while it relieves my pain, causes nightmares, so that's out.  Old School '98 is weak sauce, so that's out. 

I've had relief from Snow White, Afghan Kush and Blackberry OG.  I use the leaves--enough to make two pounds of butter or oil per month--and only a small quantity of flowers to vaporize.  Therefore I am seeking a caregiver with whom I can make an equitable arrangement.

Kthxbai

like a trade of leaves for butter for clarification ?

Ok I'm still working this out.  Don't judge me, I only have the wits God swt gave me lol.

Do you mean that I give a person butter (into which cannabinoids have been extracted) (by me) in exchange for the quantity of leaves needed for that butter and an additional quantity for further butter/oil for myself?

If that's the case then no, though that might not be a bad idea.

Basically my allotment of plants is a buffer of sorts, so that when disasters happen--heat, spider mites, whatever--my caregiver can keep providing for her other patients without worry since I use only the leaves and a small quantity of flowers.  So I receive said leaves: theoretically enough to make two pounds of oil or butter per month, and if I need anything beyond that or flowers I give a cash donation.

no judgment at all :) It's a patient's world, I'm just living in it

Yes,--the trade of finished butter by you for dried material from cg.

Ok I'm still working this out.  Don't judge me, I only have the wits God swt gave me lol.

Do you mean that I give a person butter (into which cannabinoids have been extracted) (by me) in exchange for the quantity of leaves needed for that butter and an additional quantity for further butter/oil for myself?

If that's the case then no, though that might not be a bad idea.

Basically my allotment of plants is a buffer of sorts, so that when disasters happen--heat, spider mites, whatever--my caregiver can keep providing for her other patients without worry since I use only the leaves and a small quantity of flowers.  So I receive said leaves: theoretically enough to make two pounds of oil or butter per month, and if I need anything beyond that or flowers I give a cash donation.

Yea, no--but if anypony knows a caregiver near Grand Junction who might be interested in such an arrangement, it sounds like it could be promising.

I've only been making oil for a few months, and am always tweaking my technique although I've never had enough material to risk experimenting too far afield unfortunately.  I usually end up falling back on opiates at some point in the month due to supply issues, so if I could ensure a sufficient supply of meds by trading my time and skills with somepony while at the same time increasing my knowledge and experience I think that might be a good arrangement for everypony.