Looking For A Caregiver

Wulf Nesthead

I think that if you sought out a CG and said "I want all of your trim for free and will pay for any buds I need/want," you'd likely have a list of prospective CGs to screen.  Most CGs I know don't have the time to do much with (valuable) leaf trim.  Many CGs just compost leaf trim.  I think grassmatch feeds leaf trim to his bunnies.

I think anypony could make this deal.  I'm not a good candiaite due to geographic distance, but if I had an opening and a local patient wanted such a deal, I'd do it.  I might ask the patientponey to help trim a little, but that's about it.

I think that if you sought out a CG and said "I want all of your trim for free and will pay for any buds I need/want," you'd likely have a list of prospective CGs to screen.  Most CGs I know don't have the time to do much with (valuable) leaf trim.  Many CGs just compost leaf trim.  I think grassmatch feeds leaf trim to his bunnies.

I think anypony could make this deal.  I'm not a good candiaite due to geographic distance, but if I had an opening and a local patient wanted such a deal, I'd do it.  I might ask the patientponey to help trim a little, but that's about it.

Really?  Because that's exactly what I'm trying to do, and I can't get another cg to save my life; in fact more opioids are on their way to me as I type inshallah.

I should, however, qualify [the cg part, not the opioid part] that by observing that I seem to be far from civilization, so distance is an issue.

Edited by Wulf Nesthead

I'd have to ask about the closest cities (I'm not originally from this far south, so the geography is a bit--hazy, to be generous).

However, I know that Kalamazoo is about 45 minutes, which I'm willing to travel although closer would be better, since travel takes a toll on me, like sitting inside a giant bag of jacks the size of caltrops in the back of a mediaeval apple cart going down an equally mediaeval road full of ruts.  Wow that sentence was long sorry.

Grand Rapids is maybe the same distance? I'll ask; I was surprised to learn that it took my mum two hours to get to Big Rapids, which is the same amount of time it takes from Kalamazoo, so again hazy on the geography, especially with all the times I've moved.  I'm pretty sure Allegan is closer.  Oh I know!  The Havens and Harbors, if I can get them straight in my head.

Okay, South Haven is close.  Like so close I would be delighted if a cg were that close.

Benton Harbor is the same distance from me as Kalamazoo; again willing to travel but would prefer closer, especially with winter coming.

I'm not sure where Grand Haven fits into the scheme.  Saugatuck might be closer to me, actually.  I think it's reasonably close, like half an hour.  I think.  Holland is for sure not more than half an hour.  But the big cities are, I'm pretty sure, about equidistant. 

kthxbai

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have to add:

I don't use a lot of flowers.  So that might factor into my ability to find a compatible cg.  Like I'll vaporize maybe a quarter ounce in a month?  Maybe less some months.  Not a lot of profit potential.

Oh and to further narrow the field it has to be a strain that's compatible with me.

Edited by Wulf Nesthead

I'd have to ask about the closest cities (I'm not originally from this far south, so the geography is a bit--hazy, to be generous).

However, I know that Kalamazoo is about 45 minutes, which I'm willing to travel although closer would be better, since travel takes a toll on me, like sitting inside a giant bag of jacks the size of caltrops in the back of a mediaeval apple cart going down an equally mediaeval road full of ruts.  Wow that sentence was long sorry.

Grand Rapids is maybe the same distance? I'll ask; I was surprised to learn that it took my mum two hours to get to Big Rapids, which is the same amount of time it takes from Kalamazoo, so again hazy on the geography, especially with all the times I've moved.  I'm pretty sure Allegan is closer.  Oh I know!  The Havens and Harbors, if I can get them straight in my head.

Okay, South Haven is close.  Like so close I would be delighted if a cg were that close.

Benton Harbor is the same distance from me as Kalamazoo; again willing to travel but would prefer closer, especially with winter coming.

I'm not sure where Grand Haven fits into the scheme.  Saugatuck might be closer to me, actually.  I think it's reasonably close, like half an hour.  I think.  Holland is for sure not more than half an hour.  But the big cities are, I'm pretty sure, about equidistant. 

kthxbai

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have to add:

I don't use a lot of flowers.  So that might factor into my ability to find a compatible cg.  Like I'll vaporize maybe a quarter ounce in a month?  Maybe less some months.  Not a lot of profit potential.

Oh and to further narrow the field it has to be a strain that's compatible with me.

Woo. Sounds like you might just hafta move to civilization to find what you need. Things are different here.