If the weather's fine an' you got the time
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day
Either way
It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh"

The Rascals

I have a little routine in the wee hours of the morn where I take my

coffee outside and walk around my yard barefoot.  I find this clears

my head of the night fog and brings a smile to my face and healing

to my weary soul.  Greatest way to start the day except (well... nvrmd ;) )

peace and :blow-a-heart:

Heck yeah! If you were born and raised in MICHIGAN,you should still be wearing flipflops! 38 last night. I had the window open. can't wait for the snow!

Heh.  I left my back door open all night too....but I guess something about a few thousand watts of light in the basement warms the house...and heart and soul.  I have a goal of keeping the furnace off until Nov. 1.  We'll see how that goes.

Forgot to mention sleeping with 2 Jack Russells keeps you toasty all night,too. Has anybody ever figured out why 2 small dogs can take up a whole bed???? Our furnace came on this morning,it's always set at 60. Gonna turn it down and start a nice cozy fire...................

Edited by jointedone

Because I am waiting for the person that is supposed to be helping start the dog thing and he hasn't gotten to me yet,and I cannot PM him. You're right. Sorry.

I wasn't directing my comment towards you hun!  I added my own comment to the thread & then realized how it had taken a turn is all.

gm, "To the Dogs and Beyond!!!!"  Love it, tanks :D

This is a very strange thread indeed.

It's got me to wondering, if I sent an uncomplimentary pm about your dogs ability to grow cannabis from a tissue culture and there was no one posting in the women's forum, would it still make a sound? :unsure:

:lol:  Rollin'   :lol: 

Ya had to be there 

Edited by knucklehead bob

I am I

You Be You

ROTFLMAO. When I first read your response I thought you were responding to my "not very smart" comment. So I thought you were sayin you are smart and I can be me (not smart).   LOL.

Then I realized that you were saying what the handle means.  :D

Or wait, maybe my first thought was right . . . . :D  :D

the leaves aspire to fall to the ground all of their lives, to complete their process of feeding the root of the organ.

It is an epic flight from the branch to the ground, sometimes lasting a graceful lifetime of memories. They especially

appreciate when a human notices. the leaves thank you for looking. You can tell they love it by the way they show all of us

a different aspect of their being at every glance.