High Cbd Seeds

Wild Bill

I believe that high THC strains are the ones best used for imflammation. That's what I have found having an imflammatory disease. 

Here's some good info;

http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/resources/how-medical-marijuana-works

My "yes" should have come with a disclaimer. Both have been shown to help with inflammation. There is more research on THC at this point. I believe CBD will prove to be a big player and possible bigger than THC. My patients love the high cbd strains (this could for reasons other than anti-inflammatory properties. They may not like some of the high thc strains in general). Try the extremes of THC and CBD and see what you like. Mix some high CBD in with that white widow when you medicate.

I've torn my front and side rib cartilage and a main muscle in my back.

I don't want to go back on pills. Am having a hard time moving and breathing...sleep is next to impossible. 

If i get a ride to a dispensary what strain should I hunt for?

heavy indica for night and hybrid for day. ask the folks behind the counter as they have probably sampled the product. You kind of just have to find what works best for you. As resto says, cbd doesn't really do much for him/her. It might help for you, it might not. Please let us know if you try any high CBD strains!