Tuesday November 4Th 2014

mibrains

It's a convenient argument for those against marijuana. They argue that marinol works for cancer pts but ignore the fact that there are faster delivery methods than marinol. They address the smoking method as being faster but a carcinogen but ignore that vaping is just as fast without the smoke. It's more about people wanting to control you and your medicating methods than it is about danger. I love this "free" country.

edit: don't know what's up with the smurf text. I changed font size to 12 and it still is coming out super small. Don your readin glasses I guess.

There thats better!

Peace

He wasn't the lesser of 2 evils. Leyton was a good candidate. I think people were just pleased with Mike Cox so figured they should vote in another repub.

That and he had name recognition.  He was a career politician.  Vote him out pleez.

Bill Schuette

Pure doodie

Bill Schuette

Dog doodie

Edited by Habenero

November 4th, 2014 General Election - 420 Cannabis Slate of Candidates

by the Weed Warrior

"Take your Blunts to the Ballot Box"

420 Cannabis Slate Endorsements

Office Sought Candidate Name

Governor Mark Schauer

Attorney General Mark Totten Nov 2014

Secretary of State Godfrey Dillard Nov 2014

US Senate Gary Peters

US Rep Dist 13 John Conyers

US Rep Dist 14 Brenda Lawrence

MI State Rep Dist 2 Alberta Tinsley Tilab

MI State Rep Dist 3 Wendel Byrd

MI State Rep Dist 4 Rose Mary Robinson

MI State Rep Dist 5 Fred Durhal

MI State Rep Dist 6 Stephanie Chang

MI State Rep Dist 7 Laytoya Garrett

MI State Rep Dist 8 Sherry Day-Gagnogo

MI State Rep Dist 9 Harvey Santana

MI State Rep Dist 10 Leslie Love

MI Senate Dist 1 Coleman Young

MI Senate Dist 2 Bert Johnson

MI Senate Dist 3 Morris Hood

MI Senate Dist 5 David Knezek

Wayne County Exec Warren Evans

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy

Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napolean

Wayne County Probate Court Rohn Mitchell

Justice of the Supreme Court Richard Bernstine

Justice of the Supreme Court Bill Murphy

Justice of the Supreme Court(I) Deborah Thomas

Detroit Public School Board Lamar Lemmons

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Tredeau Sep 2015

The following voters guide is based on a candidate's support of Green Jobs through the use, cultivation and, manufacturing of the male and female cannabis plant. While states like Colorado and Washington are benefiting from the explosion in green jobs, current Michigan legislators have been very lackluster when it comes innovation and job creation benefits from the acceptance of "The Plant".

The candidates endorsed on this slate would be the best fit to:

1. Create a friendly environment for cannabis based businesses in the State of Michigan and regulate it's use as a free market commodity.

2. Reverse the changes in the Michigan Medical Marijuana law that imposes senseless restrictions of the transporting of marijuana in a vehicle and, other changes that are designed to increase the pipeline to prison and, asset forfeiture cash cow that communities rely on.

3. Creating Green jobs through the cultivation of Industrial Hemp for products like fuel and building materials for homes, roads repair, and automobiles.

4. Modify and remove restrictions on felons allowing them to be caregivers in the Michigan Medical Medical Marijuana program. Being honest on giving someone who made a mistake a true chance to succeed and, create jobs if so inclined to do so.

Where to Vote?

Before Nov 4th:

Detroit Elections Bureau 2978 W. Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226

Vote in Person from 8am-4pm Monday through Friday.

Parking $5.00

Wayne County Community College Campus (2 locations):

Vote in Person from 8am-4pm Monday through Saturday

5901 Conner Detroit MI 48213 (313) 922-3311

8200 W. Outer Drive Detroit MI 48219 (313) 943-4000

Parking: Free.

Cast your ballot in person or take it home with you and mail in.

You can drop off your filled out absentee ballot there also. Save a stamp!

On Nov 4th: Click Here to find your Polling Location

Posted by Friends of George Cushingberry at 10/10/2014 01:29:00 PM

Labels: Absentee Voting, Canada, Cannabis, Detroit, Elections, Government, Industrial Hemp, Lansing Michigan, Medical Marijuana, Michigan, Politics, Wayne County

---------------------

Can anyone help me find out who is pro-marijuana in the other races besides governor and AG?  I would appreciate any links or information.

Guess you didnt read the post...........shcuette allready predicted to win....and ricky

Gonna be a mandate for them-

I think they may have meant in some of the other races like Senate..... Stamos-Lukasiewitz ...... Rep in state leg. Glenn-Brausch....Etc......

The following voters guide is based on a candidate's support of Green Jobs through the use, cultivation and, manufacturing of the male and female cannabis plant. While states like Colorado and Washington are benefiting from the explosion in green jobs, current Michigan legislators have been very lackluster when it comes innovation and job creation benefits from the acceptance of "The Plant".

The candidates endorsed on this slate would be the >>>>best fit to:>>>>>

1. Create a friendly environment for cannabis based businesses in the State of Michigan and regulate it's use as a free market commodity.

2. Reverse the changes in the Michigan Medical Marijuana law that imposes senseless restrictions of the transporting of marijuana in a vehicle and, other changes that are designed to increase the pipeline to prison and, asset forfeiture cash cow that communities rely on.

3. Creating Green jobs through the cultivation of Industrial Hemp for products like fuel and building materials for homes, roads repair, and automobiles.

4. Modify and remove restrictions on felons allowing them to be caregivers in the Michigan Medical Medical Marijuana program. Being honest on giving someone who made a mistake a true chance to succeed and, create jobs if so inclined to do so.

All green leaning candidates for the most part ozz.....senate picks are in there

Hen hipi wi bro

EDIT: my badd---looks like local picks......

Heres a link from rick thompsons site to a more state wide view.....all green leaning-

http://thecompassionchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/PSI-Labs-MMJ-Voting-Guide.pdf

http://thecompassionchronicles.com/networking/2014-tcc-voters-guide/

Edited by purple pimpernel

http://www.wxyz.com/news/national/republicans-more-likely-than-dems-to-vote-today

My friends are so apathetic to voting. I'm pretty sure most people are dissalusioned by this point. Still, if you don't vote you have no right to complain on a forum about how bad everything is, and since I love complaining, so I went out and voted.

I'm pretty sure most Republicans feel the same way about Snyder, as most Democrats feel about Obama, at this point...

Edited by slipstar059