Pulled Over While Making A Delivery?

trichcycler

we all have seen the "what to o if pulled over" vids.

This may be different , not sure.

For instance, I have a couple ounces in the case in the trunk, I am clean, sober, no stink, no roaches, seeds, or buds in the vehicle other then the pro packaged smell proof mylar in the trunk.

lets call it speeding.

Officer "(I see you're a famous rockstar, hehe) do you have any drugs in the car?"

"Step out, open the trunk etc.

what to do?

dont speed .. wtf is with all these ,, "what ifs".. geez common sense says dont speed,   

OH OH ,, I know.. pull out your wallet, show the cop all them CG cards ya got. say ya i got a big ole box in the trunk, as required.. can I go now bucko.. i got get out of jail free cards.. :)

Edited by Willy

say no.

i do not consent to any search of my person or property because it is never in MY best interest.

simple.

then the pig jerks your donkey outta the car, remember the "get out of the car" throws ya on the ground with his gun at your head.. resisting police order,,  there is no right answer to this fake scenario, Each and every stop is different even if the same ..

when he says get outta the car, and says marijuana,, its a guarantee your gonna get a bone in the arse..

And dont forget the new lying to a pig law.,, so if you say no officer no drugs, when they go ahead and search you, since you refused a search.. then they got you for misleading an officer in his/there duties.. Its a no win scenario.. 

Edited by Willy

yep..

and then you sue.

it is the only way to deal with a bad law enforcement individual.

unfortunately if you consent to any search you loose your most basic civil rights protections.

follow all lawful orders the LEO instructs carefully and quickly.

shut your mouth.

lock your vehicle when you exit.

gallery_8052_1166_45030.jpg

we all have seen the "what to o if pulled over" vids.

This may be different , not sure.

For instance, I have a couple ounces in the case in the trunk, I am clean, sober, no stink, no roaches, seeds, or buds in the vehicle other then the pro packaged smell proof mylar in the trunk.

lets call it speeding.

Officer "(I see you're a famous rockstar, hehe) do you have any drugs in the car?"

"Step out, open the trunk etc.

what to do?

ummm are you bored my brother? bawahahahaha,,,,,,,,,I truly thought you got pulled over from your thread name,,,so what is the rest of the story!  you say no, they let you walk away and they tow your car while they wait for a search warrant, because the cops tell them he has probable cause, and when they find your stash while tearing your vehicle apart they come and get your butt!  you could have gotten it all over with by just not speeding!

Peace

yep..

and then you sue.

it is the only way to deal with a bad law enforcement individual.

unfortunately if you consent to any search you loose your most basic civil rights protections.

follow all lawful orders the LEO instructs carefully and quickly.

shut your mouth.

lock your vehicle when you exit.

gallery_8052_1166_45030.jpg

Thank you 

sorry but suing won't work  and you won't even find a Lawyer to help you do that 

i want something like this... to help prove my innocence

http://www.carcameradirect.com/?no1selling-car%20camera

That's pretty cool.  I prefer something that auto uploads to the cloud or some other remote storage so it would do the cops no good to seize your camera.  I can see it now, they seize your camera and then "oops, we stored it next to this giant bugs bunny super magnet and all of the files were erased."

Jim, you crack me up!

Each of us who have anything to do with cannabis are all potential victims of the system imho.

I humbly reserve the right to use my common sense to first be diligent with my behavior :)

To educate myself to current laws and act in accordance to the best of my ability.

To evaluate any situation I may find myself in with leo as calmly as possible as each encounter

& leo is vastly different.

I behave with more caution now with my legal status than I did back when, and I was taught to be

overly cautious even then (most of us it is second nature).

On the best of days with the best intentions chit can and does happen, we roll the dice, it is what it

is.  All of us... weed or not... are targets.

ummm are you bored my brother? bawahahahaha,,,,,,,,,I truly thought you got pulled over from your thread name,,,so what is the rest of the story!  you say no, they let you walk away and they tow your car while they wait for a search warrant, because the cops tell them he has probable cause, and when they find your stash while tearing your vehicle apart they come and get your butt!  you could have gotten it all over with by just not speeding!

Peace

no, not bored. I don't speed, and haven't got pulled over in decades. the issue is a very real one for me, making deliveries of high quality super potent medical cannabis to my five patients. I have been pulled over for no apparent reason in the past, and I know it could happen again. I don't still know what I would say or do, because its so fake of a scenario, nobody wants to explore it....lol! scare the chit out of me to make a delivery, so that makes this a legitimate concern for at least one legal member here right?

no, not bored. I don't speed, and haven't got pulled over in decades. the issue is a very real one for me, making deliveries of high quality super potent medical cannabis to my five patients. I have been pulled over for no apparent reason in the past, and I know it could happen again. I don't still know what I would say or do, because its so fake of a scenario, nobody wants to explore it....lol! scare the chit out of me to make a delivery, so that makes this a legitimate concern for at least one legal member here right?

Scares the crap outta me!

Hey! lmao, and you dont think my scenario is real? not the bear one the first one?

There realy is nothing you can do about it, if you follow the law you should not get arrested eh? at least that is what they would have us think when we become pt's and c.g's,  I mean what else are you gonna do, it sounds like you have the smell taken care of with your case, I use my cruize control when ever I go anywhere further than town, I dont drive at night ever and my family knows it, I cant remember the last time I have driven at night,  there is alot of things any one can do to not get pulled over by the law, I have listed a few that give you better odds of not getting pulled over, oh and dont drive at nite on weekends especialy if you live where there are alot of seasonal homes around, people come up here and party on the weekends! they used to call us weekend warriors and citidiots lol, but Ive done my time in this beautiful country to fit right in, I have had more friends my whole life in houghton lake than I had in st.clair shores where i grew up since 69!  dont get me wrong I had alot of friends and aquantances in both places but up  here is where I prefered to spend my time!

And last but not least, you knew I was phaqing with ya! lol  :judge:

Peace I have to go give the bear some matches!

Jim, you crack me up!

Each of us who have anything to do with cannabis are all potential victims of the system imho.

I humbly reserve the right to use my common sense to first be diligent with my behavior :)

To educate myself to current laws and act in accordance to the best of my ability.

To evaluate any situation I may find myself in with leo as calmly as possible as each encounter

& leo is vastly different.

I behave with more caution now with my legal status than I did back when, and I was taught to be

overly cautious even then (most of us it is second nature).

On the best of days with the best intentions chit can and does happen, we roll the dice, it is what it

is.  All of us... weed or not... are targets.

I have had a target on my butt most of my adult life for the way I chose to live!  If you are carrying way more than you should well shame on me/you!  I found myself carrying way too much way before this law, no need to go into details, but I most def did not feel safer than,,,,than I do now!  at least if I am not over my limit I have a fighting chance, if im not legal I have no chance just like before the law!

and I totaly understand being way more cuatious now than before the law, but like I said with the right attny and not having  l.b's in your vehicle you have a fighting chance,,,,,Im glad I finaly settled down, I beleive I was trying to check into every county hilton in MI at one time lol!

Peace

you phaquer! I know you was messin with me.

as time goes on I think the issue is a real one though. I'm nervous as heck man. during driving, delivering, etc. Like I deliver to shut ins often. all of a sudden there is a new car at their house, a dud gets out every week, goes to the trunk, fumbles with something, comes back out and leaves some minutes later. My patients are always happy to see me(prolly happy to see me go too!) If I was a neighbor and saw this I'd know exactly what was happening. Some neighbors will call the police as directed when they see suspicious behavior. If they did there's a good chance I'd be pulled over on the way out of the area.

I would lock my keys in the car and step out of the vehicle before his brake lights when dim at the pull over. I'd grunt and whistle at questions for lack of understanding, and await the tow truck. that's the best I have, and it seemed weak to me. maybe someone will shed better legal light on the subject.

besides, how often do we see a poster avoiding the law compared to ones tied up in it ? Anything we can do to keep patients safe is a worthwhile venture, or of course, we could wait for my gofundme.com and we all cold whine about what a prick I was anyways and donate a couple dollars to the cause. I like the preemptive strike better.

now go get your shine box you big galoot!  :judge::butt2::P

as time goes on I think the issue is a real one though. I'm nervous as heck man. during driving, delivering, etc. Like I deliver to shut ins often. all of a sudden there is a new car at their house, a dud gets out every week, goes to the trunk, fumbles with something, comes back out and leaves some minutes later. My patients are always happy to see me(prolly happy to see me go too!) If I was a neighbor and saw this I'd know exactly what was happening. Some neighbors will call the police as directed when they see suspicious behavior. If they did there's a good chance I'd be pulled over on the way out of the area.

I would lock my keys in the car and step out of the vehicle before his brake lights when dim at the pull over. I'd grunt and whistle at questions for lack of understanding, and await the tow truck. that's the best I have, and it seemed weak to me. maybe someone will shed better legal light on the subject.

besides, how often do we see a poster avoiding the law compared to ones tied up in it ? Anything we can do to keep patients safe is a worthwhile venture, or of course, we could wait for my gofundme.com and we all cold whine about what a prick I was anyways and donate a couple dollars to the cause. I like the preemptive strike better.

I would actualy think about having a few if.....if....if I had some shine,,,,,also if....if .....if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle bawahahahahaha!

Or did you mean im a shoe shiner? :butt2:

Im into feet but not mens feet lol, oh shute I must be horny! its a beach getting old,,im so forgetful and I know it isnt the mm becuase I forget to do that also lol no sheit!  I took my morning meds this morn,,,,,the ones that make me so loveable and I forgot to take them the last 2 mornings, and this morning I woke up just a bit chin lmao,,,,,,I feel better now I have been vaping lately again to help my lungs out, oh oh oh I also put some oil on my cig yesterday man that is like killing two birds with one stoned yes pun intended, I forget I have a stash,,,,,,,,well im not forgetting I have a lil bit of scraps that need to go from oz's to grm's, Im kinda wanting to take a vaca in my mind again since Im just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round!

any one watch survivor?  im sorry but one of them gay guys need to get voted off, I have no problem with gay people but I cant stand seeing them two kissing every time I see them,,,,,grose.....yea yea I wouldnt say that if it was women but does any one realy like to see gay men kissing on each other the whole show,,,,,,im gonna write my congress men about that bawahahahahahaha!f

Peace

Weekly deliveries? Unless these patients are using 2.5 oz per week, I'd be looking for ways to deliver more meds less frequently.

it would probably be good to stay a lil longer when you go visit your pt's, beleive me their neighbors are already used to seeing you there, just staying a little longer would prob make it look less obvious,,,,,,,,it makes me sick the think you have to worry about doing something you are registered with the state to do legaly!

If I had a few pt's I would most def visit a while, I would probably run some errands for them also, bringing in a bag of groceries with their meds would go along way for the shut in's and their neighbors suspicions!

Peace

it would probably be good to stay a lil longer when you go visit your pt's, beleive me their neighbors are already used to seeing you there, just staying a little longer would prob make it look less obvious,,,,,,,,it makes me sick the think you have to worry about doing something you are registered with the state to do legaly!

If I had a few pt's I would most def visit a while, I would probably run some errands for them also, bringing in a bag of groceries with their meds would go along way for the shut in's and their neighbors suspicions!

Peace

Good idea.  If the neighbors are a bit nosey, they would know that the person is a shut-in and it shouldn't be unusual to see frequent visits with folks delivering stuff.  Heck, a person could even take empty styrofoam carry-out containers.  A jug of milk and a small bag of apples might be about $5-$7.  That would be helpful and cheap insurance.

Weekly deliveries? Unless these patients are using 2.5 oz per week, I'd be looking for ways to deliver more meds less frequently.

yeah, I read that as perplexing, but what I was type/thinking was I deliver every week, but to different patients though.

In all fairness I have delivered to patients weekly occasionally, sometimes to avoid being over weight, sometimes to accommodate their budgets, or just to turn 'em on to a new medical wonder when it comes in.