Pulled Over While Making A Delivery?

trichcycler

Good idea.  If the neighbors are a bit nosey, they would know that the person is a shut-in and it shouldn't be unusual to see frequent visits with folks delivering stuff.  Heck, a person could even take empty styrofoam carry-out containers.  A jug of milk and a small bag of apples might be about $5-$7.  That would be helpful and cheap insurance.

My favorite is a empty bucket for drywall mud, with medicine inside, and mud pan and drywall knives in the other hand.

Ive even had job offers before, so it must look plausible enough.

My favorite is a empty bucket for drywall mud, with medicine inside, and mud pan and drywall knives in the other hand.

Ive even had job offers before, so it must look plausible enough.

That's funny.  But ya gotta be a good actor.  If I saw some1 carrying an empty bucket of drywall mud I'd know it was empty.  Kinda like the actors on tv that hold a syrofoam cup of coffee and it's obvious in how they are handling it that it ain't full.  You'd think they'd put water in it or at least do a bit better acting.

That's funny.  But ya gotta be a good actor.  If I saw some1 carrying an empty bucket of drywall mud I'd know it was empty.  Kinda like the actors on tv that hold a syrofoam cup of coffee and it's obvious in how they are handling it that it ain't full.  You'd think they'd put water in it or at least do a bit better acting.

It is all in the details.

Many years ago the brand i use switched to semi clear buckets, i had to line it with white paper to not see jar shadows.

You can't go swinging it around like it isn't heavy either.

Many years ago i used large coffee cups from 7-11, they could hold up to 1/2 ounce, taking a pretend sip every once and a while and pretending it was hot made that one work well. 

It was possible to make a delivery right in front of somebody else and they had no idea.

Thank you 

sorry but suing won't work  and you won't even find a Lawyer to help you do that 

it actually does work bob

off the top of my head without even trying i immediately remember...

we have a member from this very board whom it worked for..

remember Petosky stoned?

rich sued and won.

So should one be more concerned driving with meds as opposed to driving with a twelve pack of beer? I'm a little confused here. They are both legal to drive with right? Why would the med thing scare you?

the med thing is scary only because of the information made available that shows some LEO are not very cool when it comes to their beliefs.

they are hardcore against cannabis and its users.

they would be willing to violate our rights just to prove they are righteous.

cannabis is schedule 1.  for now.

that makes us targets.

once off schedule 1 we can probably "breath" a sigh of relief in most arenas..

for now.. the deck is still stacked against us.

be safe everyone.

That's pretty cool.  I prefer something that auto uploads to the cloud or some other remote storage so it would do the cops no good to seize your camera.  I can see it now, they seize your camera and then "oops, we stored it next to this giant bugs bunny super magnet and all of the files were erased."

i bit the bullet and finally ordered one yesterday.

the high def model.

75 bucks including shipping - no memory card.

i feel like it is a "first step" towards protecting my most basic rights while driving.

i was cut off and nearly damaged by a semi truck this past wed... it has had me thinking.. i was really bothered by the incident... but in the action and resolution period of this dilemma i found myself realizing the more important lesson.

it is my word against theirs.

if i would have hit that truck because he was an idiot and pulled out right in front of me then i realized i could be called accountable for my ability to be accurate if it came out i was a cannabis patient...

they might attempt to discredit me.  because i choose a natural medication.

i realized that to protect myself at a minimum i should invest 75 dollars to ensure a video and audio record will exist.

you are right tho.

the threat of LEO erasing my cameras on board memory is definitely tangible and possibly a real threat..

i feel like i have seen video's of people dealing with LEO and when LEO realizes they are being recorded they tend to "act right"

i can have this camera pointed out the window most of the time but if i get pulled over i will immediately rotate it to record my interactions at the new point of contact.

if they erase it.. well then i will need to upgrade before the next time...

maybe a "live action" button that activates some kind of live dump which includes a 

"web - live friends presence"

who knows..

i bought this one to help me 90% of the time.

http://www.carcameradirect.com/order.php?token=EC-3MP55496NE743125K

it can't hurt.

Edited by mibrains

the med thing is scary only because of the information made available that shows some LEO are not very cool when it comes to their beliefs.

they are hardcore against cannabis and its users.

This kind of talk really needs to stop...

The cops I know like to smoke just like the rest of the public. Not sure where you are located but down south here cops have no fu3ks to give when it comes to cannabis.

The cops I know like to smoke just like the rest of the public. Not sure where you are located but down south here cops have no fu3ks to give when it comes to cannabis.

thats so true...

i am in Northeastern Mi... Iosco County - directly on the knuckle of the pointer finger on Lake Huron... :)

every LEO i have ever come into contact with has been cordial and professional.

my life lessons in this particular arena are based on my readings on this and many other boards.

Some LEO are not into cannabis.

Some are totally ok with it... and doing their job correctly and pursuing real crime.

some jurisdictions are harsh and do not cut cannabis people a break ever.

in my generalized statements i try to acknowledge all the possible scenarios and incorporate my responses accordingly.

in truth.

every single time i have interacted with LEO... in the past 6 years since becoming legal i have not had any problems.

i recall maybe... 10 interactions in that time frame..

once even where Tarzan and i were heading to a Compassion Club interaction and we were pulled over.... we did everything right.. thank goodness.. LEO asked us if we had any cannabis in our vehicle at one point and Tarzan responded perfectly.

he said... oh man.. Bummer.. and i thought we were going to be able to be friends (giggle) and handed him the card gallery_8052_1166_45030.jpg

LEO read the card we handed him.....

Twice.

i watched his eyes... and then he said... you gentleman are free to go.

i would not pull that card freely understand.. but when backed into a corner and you want to attempt to preserve your integrity you can pull it and then "go for the protections on it"

please try to understand i do not say everyone should be able to use this card for absolute immunity.. it is about being "legal and safe"

if you are "legal and compliant" do not fear LEO -

understand your basic American rights and know when to exert an argument and when to be quiet and let LEO violate you and then know you will be absolved.

it really is a Game.

unfortunately.

Edited by mibrains

Come visit us in Oakland county, they'll give you a whole new outlook on things.

This post is a 'tale of two attitudes' ;

The first attitude is described by the words; The way we wish all law enforcement really was.

The second attitude is described by the thoughts behind the words; Complacency in the face of a false reality. The most dangerous of all cannabis attitudes when you have two ounces in the trunk.

We don't get a whole lot of real reporting of mis steps by caregivers that lead to problems with law enforcement with a bad attitude. But every once in a while someone comes here and decides to be real. The guy who burned his grow scraps in the yard and the cops nailed him for it comes to mind. Another one was when a school teacher had his life torn apart for not having a fenced-in roof on his outdoor grow. I don't think much has changed for/with the cops that didn't wanna change. That's what you have to keep in mind when you are toting more than an ounce(cap on small amount of cannabis). 

it actually does work bob

off the top of my head without even trying i immediately remember...

we have a member from this very board whom it worked for..

remember Petosky stoned?

rich sued and won.

Can you elaborate on that one?  I have to admit I was a lil leary of the way all that worked out,,,,I actualy just ran across a few envelopes I had pre adressed to send his sister a quarter every day to drive the jail nuts!

I never understood why he kept growing in the county he got hit in at least 3 times wasnt it. I pretty much remember all of it, I dont see rich on here to often any longer, I know he did some time and finaly was able to marry,,,,last thing I heard he wasnt allowed around any one in his family because of his probation or parole rules!

Peace

I have been arrested 3 times since being legal! in 3 different county's and never was I in a vehicle or at my home, No we will not stop talking about MI po po's that keep trying to bust people that are legal!

My old man was a cop, I grew up with cops, I partied with cops, so you know who's weed we smoked when one of the cops brought it out?  some on they pulled over and took it from,,,,,cops are like your parents " do as I say not as I do" for that part they suck!

Peace

Can you elaborate on that one?  I have to admit I was a lil leary of the way all that worked out,,,,I actualy just ran across a few envelopes I had pre adressed to send his sister a quarter every day to drive the jail nuts!

I never understood why he kept growing in the county he got hit in at least 3 times wasnt it. I pretty much remember all of it, I dont see rich on here to often any longer, I know he did some time and finaly was able to marry,,,,last thing I heard he wasnt allowed around any one in his family because of his probation or parole rules!

Peace

wish i could...

my memory is as bad as it gets..

i only remember things sporadically...at best.  i blame Gulf War Syndrome.. but don't get me started on that one.

rich was at the "urge to meet" gathering last August... i remember him saying he won.. he sued and won something... but to be truthful i do not remember what exactly his case revolved around nor what he won when he sued them afterwards..