New To Vape Question

I will be a guest in someone's home over the holidays and was wondering if there is such a thing as a discreet vaporizer, or would it even be possible for me to use a vaporizer with no detectable odor? (please say yes) Thanks for your help with this!

If your close to Ann Arbor they have a vape pen called o pen and they sell different co2 oils to fill with. No oder quick and easy. If your any where around there messages me I can tell you where to go

I take my vaporizer with me when I travel and I never have any problems with smell. I use a Vapor Brothers hands-free model. I've used it in hotel rooms, campers, even my mother's house, and I've never had anyone complain about the smell (and my mother would definitely complain if she knew). I don't vape oils, only bud, so I can't comment on the smell from vaporizing oils.

Keep the heat low enough to get only vapor when you inhale. If you turn your vapo up too high it will burn your pot and create smoke and smell. Keep your bowls small so you aren't wasting any vapor and letting it get into the air. If you are worried about your exhale smelling you could always exhale into a towel or go old school and use a dryer sheet (I haven't done that since I was 17). Good luck and keep smokin'.

I will be a guest in someone's home over the holidays and was wondering if there is such a thing as a discreet vaporizer, or would it even be possible for me to use a vaporizer with no detectable odor? (please say yes) Thanks for your help with this!

do you smoke ciggerettes? if so go get a lil roll your own kit and put half and half mm and tobaco and go outside and smoke one, I have whats called a click n vape, it realy dont vape though but it has a wind proof lighter and can be hidden in your hand and you just go hit it a few times out side, I also use a regular lil pipe with the top on it that you can lite thru the lil hole, I put a finger on each end so the only smoke is in my mouth and I either blow it out a window or into a bathroom fan,

I smoke my vape any where, I guess im smell blind, but ive never had issues with it, I have always smoked in my parents house ever since I was a kid, I think they are smell blind also, but now I dont care, they know im a pt and will smoke it where ever I please and they dont hassle me about it,,,,,,,,they both seen me come off of narcotics in I.C.U so they would rather me smoke mm than almost get killed on the narco's!

Best of luck!

Peace

do you smoke ciggerettes? if so go get a lil roll your own kit and put half and half mm and tobaco and go outside and smoke one, I have whats called a click n vape, it realy dont vape though but it has a wind proof lighter and can be hidden in your hand and you just go hit it a few times out side, I also use a regular lil pipe with the top on it that you can lite thru the lil hole, I put a finger on each end so the only smoke is in my mouth and I either blow it out a window or into a bathroom fan,

I smoke my vape any where, I guess im smell blind, but ive never had issues with it, I have always smoked in my parents house ever since I was a kid, I think they are smell blind also, but now I dont care, they know im a pt and will smoke it where ever I please and they dont hassle me about it,,,,,,,,they both seen me come off of narcotics in I.C.U so they would rather me smoke mm than almost get killed on the narco's!

Best of luck!

Peace

Ha ! noseblind! hehe

you stink like cigarettes and pot, no worries here

Your hair smells like a dope den near

Your fingers may smell the worst I'd say

Go on with your bad self 'nary a word I say.

buwaaahahah! :lolu:

Ha ! noseblind! hehe

you stink like cigarettes and pot, no worries here

Your hair smells like a dope den near

Your fingers may smell the worst I'd say

Go on with your bad self 'nary a word I say.

buwaaahahah! :lolu:

Hey I smell,  You Stink!  bawahahahahahaha

I take my vaporizer with me when I travel and I never have any problems with smell. I use a Vapor Brothers hands-free model. I've used it in hotel rooms, campers, even my mother's house, and I've never had anyone complain about the smell (and my mother would definitely complain if she knew). I don't vape oils, only bud, so I can't comment on the smell from vaporizing oils.

Keep the heat low enough to get only vapor when you inhale. If you turn your vapo up too high it will burn your pot and create smoke and smell. Keep your bowls small so you aren't wasting any vapor and letting it get into the air. If you are worried about your exhale smelling you could always exhale into a towel or go old school and use a dryer sheet (I haven't done that since I was 17). Good luck and keep smokin'.

Thanks for all the tips. Does a dryer sheet really work? :)

Thanks for all the tips. Does a dryer sheet really work? :)

Nope..

well

let me rephrase... it works for what it is designed for.

no matter the route, my eyes are dead giveaway everytime

only if you let them "see within yourself"

no one can ever know you are under the influence of cannabis.... unless you tell them.

the Supreme Court says you have to fail a field sobriety test before they can charge you with a crime..

Edited by mibrains

I am getting to this late, but here ya go.

The only way I know of where it does not put off a cannabis odor, you could exhale right in LEO's face and he would not have a clue that it was not e-cigg oil, well, unless he got a buzz from it!

That would be using an alcohol extracted concentrated cannabis oil, about a 50:50 mixture of PEG400 NF/PEG mixed well with flavoring. I prefer to use organic flavoring, all natural plant extracts. I can exhale my mix with raspberry flavor and all you smell is raspberry. You can pretty much mix with any flavor you want, there are many choices.

Here is a link to the organic flavors I like to use. https://highdesertvapes.com/categories/DIY/DIY-Flavors/NF-Organic/

PEG400 NF/USP from Tex Lab Supply http://www.texlabsupply.com/product-p/peg4004.htm

Going with the discrete PEG400 with flavoring, I would recommend a tinted glass clearomzier. The tank of my choice is the KangerTech AeroTank Mini for personal use. http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kanger_Aerotank_Mini_p/kraet-kmi.htm

A very portable battery that operates the AeroTank mini well is the eGo C Twist 650 VV http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye_eGo_C_Twist_Variable_Voltage_650mAh_Battery_p/ego-c-tst.htm

Here is mine and nobody would know it is not a e-cigg oil in there unless they vaped off it.

The clearomizer on the left is a CE5 with e-cigg oil. The one on the left Edit: I mean on the the right is the AeroTank Mini. Each are on eGo C Twist 650 mah VV batteries.

SBC QWET right 8 16 14 051

Different size coils can be used which offers more options to the type of vaporizer or battery you can use the AeroTank Mini with. The small 4mL vial in front has some naturally decarbed cannabis oil in it. For the ultimate stealth, if you don't mind potentially having a buzz for up to 24 hours, ingesting a small dose of this oil is as stealth as you can get. That is my preferred method. Better buzz too with the naturally decarbed oil. :D  But I like it all! :D

Safe Products 7 28 14 038

AeroTank Mini, eGo C Twist 650 mah VV battery. The e-cannabis oil is blended with PEG400 NF/USP and NF Organic banana nut flavoring.

AeroTankMini QWET with banana Nut flavor 8 12 14 033

Just some vaporizer options you may want to consider, if not this holiday season, maybe next, either way, stealth is the way to go.

As for vaping buds, no clue. . .

Edited by GrowGoddess

If I understand it correctly all I have to do is add organic flavoring to cannabis oil and I can vape flavored oil? I found several appealing flavors on https://highdesertva...ors/NF-Organic/ but I am unsure if I would truly like them. I guess I must

experiment with this a bit as my wife is asking if there is or how to obtain a "clove tasting strain" and this would certainly be a bonus for her...and me I guess.

I am getting to this late, but here ya go.

The only way I know of where it does not put off a cannabis odor, you could exhale right in LEO's face and he would not have a clue that it was not e-cigg oil, well, unless he got a buzz from it!

That would be using an alcohol extracted concentrated cannabis oil, about a 50:50 mixture of PEG400 NF/PEG mixed well with flavoring. I prefer to use organic flavoring, all natural plant extracts. I can exhale my mix with raspberry flavor and all you smell is raspberry. You can pretty much mix with any flavor you want, there are many choices.

Here is a link to the organic flavors I like to use. https://highdesertvapes.com/categories/DIY/DIY-Flavors/NF-Organic/

PEG400 NF/USP from Tex Lab Supply http://www.texlabsupply.com/product-p/peg4004.htm

Going with the discrete PEG400 with flavoring, I would recommend a tinted glass clearomzier. The tank of my choice is the KangerTech AeroTank Mini for personal use. http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kanger_Aerotank_Mini_p/kraet-kmi.htm

A very portable battery that operates the AeroTank mini well is the eGo C Twist 650 VV http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye_eGo_C_Twist_Variable_Voltage_650mAh_Battery_p/ego-c-tst.htm

Here is mine and nobody would know it is not a e-cigg oil in there unless they vaped off it.

The clearomizer on the left is a CE5 with e-cigg oil. The one on the left Edit: I mean on the the right is the AeroTank Mini. Each are on eGo C Twist 650 mah VV batteries.

Different size coils can be used which offers more options to the type of vaporizer or battery you can use the AeroTank Mini with. The small 4mL vial in front has some naturally decarbed cannabis oil in it. For the ultimate stealth, if you don't mind potentially having a buzz for up to 24 hours, ingesting a small dose of this oil is as stealth as you can get. That is my preferred method. Better buzz too with the naturally decarbed oil. :D  But I like it all! :D

AeroTank Mini, eGo C Twist 650 mah VV battery. The e-cannabis oil is blended with PEG400 NF/USP and NF Organic banana nut flavoring.

Just some vaporizer options you may want to consider, if not this holiday season, maybe next, either way, stealth is the way to go.

As for vaping buds, no clue. . .

Thank you GrowGoddess! This is all new to me. I have much to learn and will soon have more questions. I sure appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

Good one GG,I have the one on the on the right. I used it to quit smoking tobacco and it worked. Now I just get flavored oils with no nicotine and like them.

I quit smoking with many different vape pens. I do like the CE5BDC best for my e-cigg oils. They are the least expensive and beset all around unit for the money, especially if you are a heavy e-cigg user.The tank only cost $3.99, it is a bottom dual coil unit. Many choices of resistance values in the replacement coils, similar to the AeroTank choices. The replacement coils only cost $2 when purchased in 5 or 10 packs. I like the 1.8 ohm coils. The reason why I like the CE5BDC best for my e-ciggs is that if I lose it or it gets damaged, I am not out a lot of money. It is the best inexpensive unit in my opinion. The AeroTank does offer a better taste though. I too like to add flavoring, but I still use nic juice.

no matter the route, my eyes are dead giveaway everytime

That may not be so with vaping oil. I am not really sure though, I have not paid much attention to that. I will pay more attention now though.

Anyway, when ingesting concentrated cannabis oil, I have not noticed anyone getting red eye from it. At least alcohol extracts anyway, that is what I am familiar with. From my experience, no worries when ingesting or eating the oil.

With the naturally decarbed oil that is not winterized, it is like a smooth 24/7 buzz taking one to two doses per day. The buzz kind of stay even throughout the day. It does peak here and there, but not like RSO. Seems that the extra terpenes helps the body and mind cope, it is strange. The same oil winterized may be preferred. That also offers a high quality buzz that I had never experienced before. Super intense visual effects, much different :) . I like them both, but prefer the unwinterized for daily use.