Seed Banks ?

Cap'N Kush

actually I don't like it, but I agree that the statement is factual.

I don't like it either, but we kinda have to accept that Section 4 has its limitations.  Specifically, Section 4 tells us  that a patient's conduct with MJ must be for the purpose of alleviating his condition, and a CG's conduct with MJ must be for the purpose of alleviating one of his registered patient's conditions.  Chief Justice Young posed the question "how does  the giver's/seller's pain get alleviated by a transfer?"  So in this regard transferring seeds, buds, leaves are pretty much the same.  It is all MJ, and it is the law we have until we can get it changed/improved.

I asked them. The seeds are legal to sell. They are a store in town, a block from the Sheriff and the Court houses. No hassles. They work w the city and the county prosecutor to stay open and legit. Just passing on my experience here.

Sounds nice but I wouldn't expect them to say "Hey it isn't legal for us to sell seeds, but we do it anyway."  Lots of dispensaries operate a stone's throw from law enforcement locations.