Bill Schuette Opinion On 4271 And 5104

t-pain

We are ALL on a "list" that LEO has. Even though they said there would be no "list". They lied. They have tried to trap us,out think us,cause harm to innocent law abiding people that have followed EVERY stinking rule they think up. And I still would like to know what DOUCHARD and Oakland County did with MY records they seized in Ferndale. Schutte is an idiot, even the Gov can't stand him.

There is no list please don't spread things like that it will do nothing but make people more paranoid then they already are.

The judges ask him, the legisalture asks him, he just won an election and he is our attorney general. Other than that he is powerless.

The legislature has its own legal advisors that review proposed legislation and give opinions on what is legal, etc.  It is a nonpartisan team.  I doubt many in the legislature look to schuette regarding laws they create.  Sure some will for the purpose of party politics but I doubt he really has that much pull.  Like hayduke said "there are more moving parts vis a vis, the officials with control over legislation, than just the AG."

If the legislature was going to listen to schuette I doubt they would've entertained the bills to begin with.

Edited by Habenero

The legislation makes no attempt to stop the marketing of marijuana or marijuana products to children. the federal government, anti-tobacco groups, and a lawsuit pressured R.J. Reynolds in to stopping the use of the cartoon character "Joe Camel" in its advertising because of the cartoons appeal to children. different strains of marijuana are sold under child appealing names such as "Jilly Bean" "Bubble Berry" "Sweet Island Skunk" "Maui Wowie" "Chocolope" "Black Berry" "Afghan Sweet Delicious" "Wonder Woman" "Razzle Dazzle" "Hawaiian Punch" "Orange Kush" "Pineapple Afghan" "Grape Ape" "Blue Magoo" "Strawberry Ice" "Hawaiian Pineapple" "Double Dutch Strawberry" and "Chocolate Chunk". Marijuana infused products are brownies (Chewy Bud Brownies), peanut butter cookies, chocolate cookies "Rice Crispy Treat" "Billy Goat Bar" "Fruit Crispy Treat" "Chocolate Rice Crispy Treat" and butter. Other products mimic popular candy and food brands like "Baby Jane" "Stoners" "Reefers" "Krondike" and "Pot Tarts" "Gummy Bears" "Cherry Bombs" "Lollipipe" and "Kandy Korn". Marijuana infused drinks are sold in what looks like pop bottles or other carbonated beverages. these products are put into packaging with bright colors or cartoons that appeal to children.

"For The Children", my favorite catch phrase! I can picture them now, lined up at the dispensaries after school!

53f7423e3fd40.preview-699.jpg

Can you imagine? Those druggies package their wares so they appeal to kids!

Who in the world would do something like that?

1_125003865_3.jpg

You will have the choice to give up your rights or not. No worries. Will you be the first to go on public state records as an admitted marijuana manufacturer and deliverer? Or would you wait until you have a bunch of friends on the list first? Are you Chicken Big Balls?

I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes... feels like u r calling me out...?

My point was simply that the ag, et al, tend to overexagerate the potential harms of mj, be medical or recreational. It seems that none of worst case scenarios have been realized in any of the mj states, or for that matter, none of the original scares ever even existed in any of prohibition states. The harms listed is simply smoke in the wind... but I know u know this, so again to my confusion...?

But yeah, I was part of a 120 page application in co... it is basically a self-admition of the intent to break fed laws as u already pointed out. It included anything & everything in ones past history including to demonstrate where all ur money had come from. Anything u might have lied about or omitted was outlined as a felony, I believe. We all laughed (kind of) that it acted as a 'pre-booking' packet... we even needed to disclose any & all identifying marks such as scars & tats. State could've handed it to a fed prosecutor & done deal.

I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes... feels like u r calling me out...?

My point was simply that the ag, et al, tend to overexagerate the potential harms of mj, be medical or recreational. It seems that none of worst case scenarios have been realized in any of the mj states, or for that matter, none of the original scares ever even existed in any of prohibition states. The harms listed is simply smoke in the wind... but I know u know this, so again to my confusion...?

But yeah, I was part of a 120 page application in co... it is basically a self-admition of the intent to break fed laws as u already pointed out. It included anything & everything in ones past history including to demonstrate where all ur money had come from. Anything u might have lied about or omitted was outlined as a felony, I believe. We all laughed (kind of) that it acted as a 'pre-booking' packet... we even needed to disclose any & all identifying marks such as scars & tats. State could've handed it to a fed prosecutor & done deal.

I thought you were calling me out.    It's all good. We are definitely on the same page here.

Hab,

Been paying attention since the first 15 page instruction manual on how to change our MM law by Schuette, sent to the legislature years ago. He is an advisor to the legislature whether you like it or not. I don't expect you to completely understand the extent unless you had seen the 15 pages sent to the legislature. They don't always follow his advice to a T but he does loom large over their process, more so with republicans (that happen to be running this show). His instructions are real, not imaginary, even in his own hand writing, which is sloppy. lol

How do you know this? Tell me so I can stop thinking there is one.. It would be a relief. :)

there is no list, well let me put it this way to make you at ease,,,,,,,If you havent been nailed for mm since the law was passed they have no clue about you, your a normal person who lives a normal life and they dont have the man power to mess with law abiding citizens, they dont care what your doing as long as your not supplying your side of the state with weed!

I hope that makes you feel better, now I have had issues with po po since the law, but I still think im good to go. or their would have for sure been some one here to visit my butt!  Im not exactly your normal neighbor bawahahahahaha!

Peace

edit= you did not break any laws as a pt when you purchase from a despense or any one for that matter it is the person supplying you that is not connected to you thru the registry who broke the law, cops cant look up our medical info unless we sign something like we do when we change dr.'s and they need all of our records from the past dr.  if you keep worrying about them having your name from a despense in oakland county you will just worry your self to death, if they were going to do anything with that info they already would have and they did!

Edited by phaquetoo

there is no list, well let me put it this way to make you at ease,,,,,,,If you havent been nailed for mm since the law was passed they have no clue about you, your a normal person who lives a normal life and they dont have the man power to mess with law abiding citizens, they dont care what your doing as long as your not supplying your side of the state with weed!

I hope that makes you feel better, now I have had issues with po po since the law, but I still think im good to go. or their would have for sure been some one here to visit my butt!  Im not exactly your normal neighbor bawahahahahaha!

Peace

edit= you did not break any laws as a pt when you purchase from a despense or any one for that matter it is the person supplying you that is not connected to you thru the registry who broke the law, cops cant look up our medical info unless we sign something like we do when we change dr.'s and they need all of our records from the past dr.  if you keep worrying about them having your name from a despense in oakland county you will just worry your self to death, if they were going to do anything with that info they already would have and they did!

Exactly. If you bought at any of the old dispensaries law enforcement couldn't make you talk or do anything to you. They tried but they found that they could not compel a patient to testify against the dispensary because of their 5th amendment rights, or prosecute them for buying under 2.5 ounces. Selling to a dispensary has proven to put folks in jail. Not always right away. The rules for these new, sanctioned by Schuette dispensaries, are totally different and I don't think you will enjoy the same privacy rights as a patient that you had before. Schuette wants everything to be on record, no privacy at all. So I'm not sure you could even plead the 5th after you bought at these proposed public dispensaries. I'm sure that's what he wants, all the privacy obstructions removed.

You guys,I am not a grower. Just a legal pt. My situation is NOT the same as a yours is. I give up. Fight amomgst yourselves,I have much more important life issues to worry about right now. I get it. there is no list. I didn't vote,so I have no opinion or comments to make and at this point don't really care about anything but my daughter living through her chemo and Myelogenous Leukemia. See how little the World actually matters when it is YOUR world falling apart?  Thank you Phaq, for being patient with me and explaining things so I could understand it.

I thought you were calling me out.    It's all good. We are definitely on the same page here.

Hab,

Been paying attention since the first 15 page instruction manual on how to change our MM law by Schuette, sent to the legislature years ago. He is an advisor to the legislature whether you like it or not. I don't expect you to completely understand the extent unless you had seen the 15 pages sent to the legislature. They don't always follow his advice to a T but he does loom large over their process, more so with republicans (that happen to be running this show). His instructions are real, not imaginary, even in his own hand writing, which is sloppy. lol

I don't disagree that he has some influence.  However, I met with Mike McCready whom is the state rep for my district.  He is a conservative republican.  He personally told me that Schuette's agenda sat very low in consideration in these bills.  The idea being that Schuette is one man with his own political agenda and he is part of the executive branch.  Many see him as a narcissistic man trying to get others to do his dirty work.  In other words, he can have plausible deniability regarding any and all legislation because he doesn't vote on it.  If he runs for governor in 4 years he'll have a cleaner slate regarding state politics and he can double talk anything to make his "opinion" fit whatever it is that the masses want in 4 years.  For example, hate the gas tax?  Or the raised sales tax, if that happens instead?  He can't be blamed. 

The legislators, especially the older ones, don't see him as some sort of pope whose edict is wise and should be followed.  They have their own minds and will decide for themselves what the consequences of a prospective law may be.  They don't see him as having some sort of special secret knowledge of what disaster is forthcoming should some bill be passed into law.