I Say Put Boots On The Ground!

usaimpc3a9rialisme.jpg?w=254&h=300

photo+%283%29.JPG

I love it!  It is funny as all get up bawahahahahaha!

Isnt it a trip how in all of them oil country's (not including ours) their gasoline is still like realy cheap?

western company's turn their crude into gas and we/us people have to pay for it?  At the pumps of course!

I listen to all news stations, Im not a fox only news guy, I will say Im a reagen dem,

It worry's me to see ISIS they are growing like a weed!  I dont beleive we can stop them from hitting us at home, I do beleive this group is the group that will create havek on our country if we dont go and shut them down,  I dont think it will be world war 3 unless we or Isreal bombs Iran!  Im thinking we all, the whole world needs to get ISIS in check or it will turn into the war of all wars!

Those comics are funny and sad!

Peace

ISIS has Saudi Arabia on one side and Iran on the other. They both say they hate ISIS. So why do we have to do anything at all? I will take out someone else's trash a few times but it gets old when they keep just throwing it into a corner and expecting me to keep picking it up for them while they play helpless. It gets real old ....

Reagan was a  dem until he lost his mind,, The  illness that he suffered during office . 

If reagan was so bad than why did your slick willy stay the course that reagan/bush sr started?

Just asking

Peace

edit= and what does that speach say to you? It tells me he was open minded, and Im glad he got in, whether dem or not, I was full out union at that time, my old man was the president of one of the first police unions in our state, no not fop but poam!  At the time reagan was pres I was full out union, I wasnt alive when he did that speach lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

Reagan  was an Idiot,  He tripped the size of government , And yes  we are still doing the trickle down crap that he stated, Clinton was  forced to do the free trade or he was called ani jobs,,, And did you here the Giant Sucking Sound?  Ross Perot,

Now  we have to pay  25 cents more a gallon of gas  because we have no money for roads ,  Thanks to Snyder given his buddies  pay raises  and tax breaks for his  wealthy buddies,,  enjoy your republican  trickle down tax increases 

So you supported Reagan and were pro-union? 

*blink*

What sense does that make?

I supported reagan in his 2nd term, his 1st term I was a close minded union dem!  I had the best working yrs of my life when reagen was in office, I voted for him because of the pay and benny's I got after he came to office!

Now I consider myself neither for or against unions, I was also in the laborer's union, the skilled trades union( dry wall,painter's. construction) I grew up dem and my whole family was dem!

I did not vote for snyder or shuett, Im not a straight party voter, I vote for the person and experience not party!  I also didnt vote for perot! my grand ma did though lol!

Im not a fan of obama, but im way less a fan of hilary so now what? who are they going to put in to run against her? another bush?

can you honestly say you like jane fonda and john kerry? How about mit romney? it seems we are going to be going from bad to worse no matter which party gets in!

also since we are on the politics of this war to come or that we are already in and left before they could defend them selves!

do you realy think the people we vote for to be president actualy is elected by the poeple (popular vote)?  You can win the popular vote and lose the race, why is that, shouldnt our vote be more importan then the electoral college? or what ever the phaq they call it!

Peace

and what does that speach say to you?  That he did a 100 percent flip flop,  peace

That speach says to me that reagan was a union pres at the time and a democrat who seen the wrong and switched partys to get elected!  now his predessor was a flip flopper,,,,read my lips no more new taxes!  that is a flip flopper who lied to get elected and than had to go back on his campaign promises like all the other phaqs do no matter what party they are in!

every one has a price including me, reagan met my price after his first 4 yrs, h.w didnt meet my price so I voted for clinton!

I guess im a flip flopper because I refuse to vote only one side!  I have a right to change my affilations when I think I need to!

Peace

Can some one give me a real answer of why obama won the peace prize in his first few months in office? I beleive I know the answer, but I will wait to see others first, I already went into my personal biz on who i voted for, they are closed booths for a reason! and I just made that lil curtain useless for myself!

Peace

ISIS has Saudi Arabia on one side and Iran on the other. They both say they hate ISIS. So why do we have to do anything at all? I will take out someone else's trash a few times but it gets old when they keep just throwing it into a corner and expecting me to keep picking it up for them while they play helpless. It gets real old ....

I hate taking the garbage out, I have to go to the dump they dont come get it where I live, but I have to pull up my boot straps jump my old truck and go to the dump a few times a month!

im kinda worried the dump is gonna bring it back to me though, so I just keep doing it and hope i only get one load back and not all of it back!

I dont think our boots should be the only boots on the ground, we need to have boots on the ground there and cut off the head and tail this time, now it isnt a country we are fighting it is a radical muslim group way stronger than any radical group we have ever seen, hitler wasnt a muslim radical, he was a lil man with lil mans desease and given to much power for such a lil man! and he knew how to use it, we still benifit today from german engeniering, we couldnt shoot there guns quick enough, they had them online and running at all times!

2 enemies came together and split the spoils after ww2 was over!

Peace