Rookie Needs Advice!

PFC Stone

I am on my 2nd grow ever and 1st at said locale, having said that I had electrical problems that made me move 4 Marion Berry Kush into/onto another room/different circuit. Said plants are great at day 31 flower. However back in the "original grow room" is now a 1 1000 watt light room on day 73 of veg for for 4 Jesus OG and 4 9# Hammer that are 5'10" tall from floor and nearly into the light. I called an electrician I found in the MMMA classifieds and should be hearing back soon. At that time my problems will be on their way to being solved for future grows, but have I ruined them and how do I proceed?

I am on my 2nd grow ever and 1st at said locale, having said that I had electrical problems that made me move 4 Marion Berry Kush into/onto another room/different circuit. Said plants are great at day 31 flower. However back in the "original grow room" is now a 1 1000 watt light room on day 73 of veg for for 4 Jesus OG and 4 9# Hammer that are 5'10" tall from floor and nearly into the light. I called an electrician I found in the MMMA classifieds and should be hearing back soon. At that time my problems will be on their way to being solved for future grows, but have I ruined them and how do I proceed?

Bend em over and tie em down. 

you're no longer a rookie man!

you could top them to your desired height, you could dip n clone the tops even in a cube, you could throw the tops in the garbage, or send them my way too.

no worries, I sometimes chop tops months into veg, and even often in flower. sometime an unruly sprout happens.

2nd grow still equates rookie! I am a little fish in this big pond!!

As soon as the electrician hooks me up I safely cannot flower them yet. I have only 1 other 4 foot T5 for seedlings and clones and it is being used in the same room as the vegging monsters under a single small footprint

1000 watter. I wanted to about 2 weeks ago but then the electrical problem happened and the seeds and clones all going. My intentions are to dump labor and $ into a sealed room setup...ASAP. 

What am I doing...I'm a rookie!

Edited by PFC Stone

I think that's fine. light movers eh? well, I have experience with those. I have one moving now and the other three stationary.

Stationary ones produce thicker colas, less under growth. Moving light produces smaller cola, but several times more. Harvests are heavier with moving lights here, but also plants are disobedient under them. jury's not in yet, after four years of pondering. If it helps, I had two movers running, and stopped one of them last yr.

I used movers back in the 80's when you had to worry about big power bills and heat sigs getting you busted for growing. Now I see no use for it. Just hammer a small number of plants with a lot of continuous light because having a lot of plants is what gets you busted these days.... 

That, and rotate/move the plants from time to time.  With a small number of plants, it would be pretty easy to move or rotate them once per day.

I only wish I had your problems!  awsome job rookie!  bend them babys!

Peace

you're no longer a rookie man!

you could top them to your desired height, you could dip n clone the tops even in a cube, you could throw the tops in the garbage, or send them my way too.

no worries, I sometimes chop tops months into veg, and even often in flower. sometime an unruly sprout happens.

I dont like to touch em in flower!  the more I touch the worst they get for me any how, im a hands on kinda guy lol, so I love the veg room, I have a hard time not touching them for 2 wks before I move into budd lol!

I do bend em though, but less veg time and you wont have this issue!  which wouldnt be an issue for me I have 9ft ceilings if I need it!

Peace