Tnt Running Out Of Money! Oh No!

t-pain

All this "pig/us against them" talk, really bums me out. If the police didn't have the same issues with medical MJ that we do, the sheriffs deputy who just killed himself would still be around.

Why do you think your views supersede anyone else's. We won't change the ways of others by insulting them.

If I was the AG and I had hangups with medical mj, the first thing I would do is show the police force what the heads all think of them. Then when they go out to bust down doors, all pumped up over Internet gangsters, calling them pigs; They end up hurting people, and the revolving door keeps swinging.

Stop the cycle now, we're all people, badge or not.

Also I've been treated like a lower class citizen by almost every officer I've met, so this isn't coming from someone without a gripe, I just think being defamatory causes more suffering than it's worth.

Let us be clear though,... the police called me names first. :-)

criminal. Low life. Drug addict. felon. menace to society. unrespectable. dirty hippy. "them".

I understand your point on civility completely,... but employees of the people such as police are required to show due respect,... I am not.  The broken bond of trust and respect is something 'they' must regain from me. Not vice versa.

personal opinion of course.

I understand where it comes from Mal. I was really upset about all the No on 2 ad campaigns that were coming out of FL, (still up on YouTube) but then you have a group like LEAP. They're doing a lot of good, and at the very least, are helping to change public opinion. I just don't like broad strokes.

Edited by slipstar059

Misery(Missouri).  Just another example of structural corruption created by law enforcement.  To me, that isn't a race issue.  I have said for years that a police officer can come up to you on the street, and for no reason whatsoever shoot you in the face, and the worst they will likely get is a desk job or suspended with pay.  99.99% of the time it seems. 

I've never seen a police officer stop a mass looting before. They come later and file a report only. ;-)

But yea,.. trashing the police cars... at least 'understandable' as to why.  Trashing a local business and stealing from them,... that is criminally opportunistic and makes everyone look bad. 

Holding a controversial verdict to wait for crowds to form and then announce the verdict at 9pm at night, 7 hours after the verdict was given, is criminal as well and makes everyone look bad.