Has Anyone Been Getting The Spam Land Line Calls?

I have been recieving phone calls from someone, most likely of india decent, although im not sure, but they tell me they need to fix my windows...............I know it is a scam so I play along, since there english is realy bad, I say what you say I can get new windows or a computer? and they say no we need to get on your computer and fix your windows!

I say so i can have new windows or a computer lmao, they say back no windows on your computer,,,I say well I need new windows and doors, I dont want a computer, I dont have one and dont want one, but I realy do want the new windows and doors for my home lol, they usualy hang up then, one of them actualy said I need to get a construction worker bawahahahahaha!

so im sitting here this morning and an indian type speaking person calls and says the government is giving me 9k and they only pick 15k out of all americans.....im like wow awsome, I realy need the cash, how do I get it,,,he says either thru my bank acct or plastic or western union, I have a western union in town lol so I say wow western union would be awsome I need that cash so bad what great timing lol!

he says my name and number has been picked because I never filed bankrupcy or committed any crimes bawahahahaha! and I am being rewarded for that!   I have filed bakrupcy and I have been convicted of several misd!  so he asks me for my name, I say you just said  you had it that is how I was picked, I let him talk, I act realy interested,,,,,than when he wants some of my personal info, I say oh I forgot to tell you im recording this call and I am turning it over to the gov,,,,,click!!!

Its fun to play games with them people, please dont be fooled,,,this time of yr people are thinking of ways to get more money so the thieves no this and try to get your info to screw your world up,,

I have reported these calls like all of the t.v ads say to do, but they just tell me there is nothing they can do,,,,,,,so have fun with it, the longer you can mess with them and keep them on the phone the less time they have to do it to others that might fall for the scam!

Peace

Check out this site;

http://ebolamonkeyman.com/

It's not phone calls but a guy who responds to the Nigerian email scams where they say they are a prince trying to smuggle money out of their country. When I first saw it I laughed until I couldn't breath.

Albert Fred is the first  scammer he did this to. Highly recommended.

I got 3 calls yesterday for the same 9k scam, I finaly just started telling them to quit calling me, im not falling for it, in fact as soon as they say hello my name is,,,,,I say yea and im gonna get 9k right?  they say yes everytime,,,,,I realy think they are stupid!  I can beleive any one would fall for any of the scams they have going on,,,,,,,,come on old folks, your grand kids will get their parents to call you if they need cash!

all of you old folks taught me that if it sounds to good to be true it must not be!

I once did a mail scam that I thought would work,,,,I got out the phone book and sent every adress in a town asking for 5 bucks lol, and than I would have to send them info and they would get 5 bucks from all that responded to their snail mail, well I think the town I sent my maill to disapeared, I got most back undeliverable and one response and a 5 dollar bill, it cost me lik 80 bucks in stamps and envelopes and ink to print all the letters,,,,I wound up spending 75 bucks lol!

in the winter up here people look for ways to make cash,,,,especialy during holidays,,,,,I have learned to just not over spend and live on what I know I have coming in income,,,,,and there realy is nothing I can do but wait for a cola raise lol!

Peace