Court Ordered Drug Treatment Is Also Racist, Michigan 2014/2013 Report

http://www.drugabuse.gov/sites/default/files/detroit2014.pdf

Treatment admissions for marijuana decreased to 11.2 percent of the publicly funded admissions during the irst half of FY 2013, compared with 15.3 percent in FY 2013. Of the marijuana admissions, 66.2 percent were male; 91.6 percent were African-American; and 19.5 percent were younger than 18. Mari-juana accounted for the highest percentage of drug reports among drug items seized and
analyzed by NFLIS laboratories in Wayne County and in the State in 2013.

An excuse to arrest minorities was the original intent of these laws, they're working as planned.

hqdefault.jpg

The thought of decent women consorting with entertainers, how shocking!

If I really thought that MJ caused white women to seek sexual relations with negroes, I'd dye my skin with iodine, hit the bar around the corner, and let the white ladies line-up. 

anybody know what makes the oriental girls line up?

I dated an Asian gal for a brief but fun period.  She was disheartened that people referred to her as "oriental"  and told me that "oriental" describes a rug you hang on the wall, where she'd rather be identified as "Asian."   She was an Asian hottie.  Gawd I miss her.